It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
anyone see this one yet?

this is the first time i have seen a craft of this design..

В небе над Бразилией,дети засняли НЛО
www.youtube.com...

ahhh ok..the date on this video was two days ago and since it's Russian or whatever i couldnt find another version of it...

yeah,very interesting

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Unfortunately after several discussions it turned out to be a balloon.
Here is the evidence from Brazil.

Also discussed here last year.

.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
To answer your first question no I haven't seen this clip before.
At the start of the video it looks like a blimp long tube with a 'basket' underneath. That is untill about the three minute mark when spikes begin to protrude. It does the dissappearing act at 3:31 then appears in a flash on the right of the screen a few seconds later. So at least some of its erratic movements could not be put down to camera shake.

The camera operators actions also appear to be authentic having to zoom out and in again to find the object when it dissappears, this is missing in alot of fakes, they simply find it maximaly zoomed.

The camera is also acting authenticly, when powerlines/ rooftops come into view in focuses on them and blurrs out the UFO, this is also missing on alot of fakes.

Some after shots for context would be nice i.e. the whole video but oh well. IMO this looks like a credable video and not a fake.

What is it? Dunno kind of looks like a balloon but we need to think about the shape changing a little bit before we fall in love with that one.

Does anyone speak Greek? It kind of sounds like it to me.

Edit: just saw free_spirit's post If it is a balloon what about its motion specifically around 3:34?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yep, some other poster dude got it right, was discussed here before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good stuff

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I noticed the image looks different comparing it from 2:20 and 4:40. But I think its the balloon thing thats show at a different angle.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just thinking about this some more I am not sold on the idea of a balloon at all. If it is a balloon why is it devoid of color? Could it be the crappiness of the camera?

However the most intriging part is the dissappearing/reappearing act it does at 3:34. Unless this bit of the footage has been edited (not hard to do) a baloon wouldn't do that. The footage right after 3:34 is consistant with the object dissappearing as the camera operator has to zoom out to find the object again. very curious.

I will also note that even if the appearence of the spikes is due to the angle the object is viewed that does not support the baloon theory any more then the 'alien craft' theory. That simply supports the theory that the spikes are always present on the object.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Steve B]

top topics

join