It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Love of God Help Me!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Alright here's the deal. 11 months or so ago I began having thin stool. You know....going to the bathroom. Along with occasional bleeding. I got a colonoscopy done and they said there was no tumor or anything and that it was all clear. This was from a renowned GI. He said what was causing the thin stool was a spastic anal sphincter caused by an anal fissure. That's also what was causing the bleeding.

Now over the past 5 months when I stand for long periods of time or walk I get a numb kind of pain if I press down on my waist or low low abdomen. I've also been sweating profusely almost all the time and it's a lot harder to move up steps. I also feel considerably weaker. I don't think it's all in my head. But does anyone know what this could possibly be? I've also been thirsty a bit. Also if it matters I have 2 hernias along my chest and another one I'm getting inspected which seems to be screwing with my esophageal tract a bit. But I've had it for like 4 years and it's never been a problem. So I doubt it's that.

This is all very strange to me considering I haven't been sick once in the past 7 years or so. I'm usually very strong and healthy.

Help would be appreciated!!!

thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

you might want to check for sepsis or ulcers.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am almost 100% positive it is not sepsis. An ulcer I think could be a possibility. I am going to the hospital tommorrow and will bring that up. As well as having the hernia/lump/whatever on my chest examined. Thanks for the help, mate.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would look into parasites. Hulda Clark has written some fantastic books on it. google her name and you will find tons of info. Hope it helps,
hope you get well soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Good luck Soulstone. I hope they can finally uncover what's going on at the hospital. I am sure they will run a test for diabetes, but I would make sure that they do if it's not suggested. Having excessive thirst and numb extremities are two potential signs of the disease.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

Hey thanks. For an update I didn't go to the hospital and instead am getting blood work done, just like you suggested. A physical on Monday as well. My dad thinks it might be diabetes. I think it's a possibility. Thing is is when I went to the hospital for rectal bleeding a few months ago they checked for anemia and said I didn't have it. Would they check for diabetes too in that case?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I wouldn't count on an automatic diabetes test, given the nature to cut costs in today's health world. I would ask that it be tested for.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You'd know if they tested you for Diabetes. It's a fasting blood sugar test.

So let's see, are you a pregnant woman? If not, you don't have gestational diabetes.

Are you older than 20? If so, the chances of you have type 1 diabetes are slim. Adults can be diagnosed with type 1, but it wasn't called juvenile diabetes for nothing....

How old are you?

Are you also losing weight?

Constant urination, thirst, weakness and numbness are all associated with diabetes. These are symptoms of high blood sugar.

I suggest testing for diabetes first. If by some weird chance you have type 1 diabetes and don't know it, it can be fatal as your body has no way to lower blood sugar.

In any case, you better come back here with some good news!

-Dev

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I'm 21.

Constant urination, thirst, weakness and numbness are all associated with diabetes. These are symptoms of high blood sugar pretty much sums it up.

I'm not pregnant.

I've actually gained a lot of weight. It happened after being put on a medication against my will that is known to cause diabetes when I was 16.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, I suggest seeing a doctor and get a fasting blood sugar test done. You may have type 2 diabetes.....

What does your diet consist of?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Man my diet is horrible. I eat all the time. I'm always hungry and lack self control. I'm not fat but I am a bit overweight. More like how you'd image some football players. I mean the amount of food I consume and how it varies.....I honestly can't give you an answer. I'm seeing a doctor on Wednesday. That was the only time I could get the appointment. Then for some reason I have to wait til friday to get the bloodwork done.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Do you eat a lot of carbs. Sugar, bread, starches, grains, ect.

Fast food stuff?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yeah.

I eat like a sandwich, McDonalds, Cinammon Toast Crunch, ice cream, pasta, chicken.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Good luck on your doctor's appointment today. Hope all is well. Don't forget to let us know the good news!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Thanks. I actually had to reschedule with the doctor. However I don't seem to be having more problems at all. By monitoring what I was eating and working out. I feel great now. I feel stronger and more awake then I have in a year if not more!!!

top topics

join