It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic overload

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
beauty products
reply to post by asdf1234

Check this out, results of a search for "Toxic Time Bomb" i sorted through for about 20 pages

beauty products

Mercury

After Katrina

wate storage

fillings

toxic waste

cotaminated home sites

Computer's (just as posted above) dang

pesticides

radioactive waste

Treated timber (even wood is poisonous)

flourescent lights ... omg

heavy metals

illegal dumping

Meth (every renter in america should read this)

flame retardants

flouride

Meat...

cleaning products

Black Mold

fumes on airlines

aspartame/diet foods

degradable plastic

140,000 toxic waste dumps in America

prions doctors instruments (scary)

prions beef

You know I swear, when I started this thread, I was thinking it was an issue, I have noticed alot of mental issues in people that wer normal not long ago...

The deeper I dig

I am 100% sure this is IT, that if there is any real threat to humanity this is it.

Because rationally, we can solve any issues

irrationally we will destroy ourselves and I think

Toxic Overload is the cause behind It ALL

From a President who stumbles his words, to political apathy, voices in the head, paranoia, Cancer, memory issues

The true issue of it all I think is right here

and people rebel from living good lives I think because all we have of morality and clean living is a set of religous institutaions that lie so much and are so backwards in the REASONS they give us for things, that few people can listen to them...

But I for one will treat my body as a temple from here on out because I refuse to go mad just because everyone else is

This is a "if they all jumped off the bridge scenario" I'm not jumping! We should all seriously learn to be less materialistic and live naturally again before it is too late

I'm scaring the crap out of myself studying this lol... I think this is the defining link between all threads, I should rename it "The unified conspiracy"

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

I do not feel so disimilar

which brings another issue in regards to toxins, physical and mental health and spirituality

Prior to getting serious about detoxification I was ... AReligious, in other words I had no religion, as I meditate, clean myself of poisons, stoped doing all harmful drugs, eat less, exercise more

I find myself having more mystical experiences and a much stronger belief in a higher power

Could all this really be a part ofa bigger picture, a real conspiracy behind it ALL

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A toxic chemical interaction with beauty products was in the storyline of the Batman movie, with Jack Nicholson as the Joker, funnily enough. This would fit into the time honoured practice of hollywood showcasing the NWO's antics before they actually do them.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

I do not feel so disimilar

which brings another issue in regards to toxins, physical and mental health and spirituality

Prior to getting serious about detoxification I was ... AReligious, in other words I had no religion, as I meditate, clean myself of poisons, stoped doing all harmful drugs, eat less, exercise more

I find myself having more mystical experiences and a much stronger belief in a higher power

Could all this really be a part ofa bigger picture, a real conspiracy behind it ALL

Those that make their life easier by ensuring that people follow false gods don't wan't you to find a link to the real one, least of all with natural and easy methods and within yourself, with total independence and freedom.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
On an intersting side note...

In the series Grey vampire I am working on, the plot line (and I assumed it was all fiction lol)

The method I chose that the Greys were using to destroy/control humanity involved the crash at Roswell

In the story line, I decided that the craft was like Combat Roach killer... that it was the method they used to infect worlds.

They intentionally crashed a craft that the planets inhabitants would readilly be able to hack into

Then when the technology was spread out to companies, all of it contained trace poisons that would over time cripple the population, steralize them, make them prone to violence and get sick and diseased until they annihilated themselves

I.e. the humans took the tech into their homes and it poisoned them just like Combat Roach Killer works by the poison being brought into the walls of homes

[In the story line, Combat is actually the but of a joke when it dawns on a Us general that Combat was also reversed engineered from the download at Roswell (which gave access to a huge encyclopedia of all sorts of technologies) and he realizes that is exactly what they gave to us]

I am sitting here wondering if perhaps I hit the nail right on the head...

Most likely this is just human stupidity compounding itself... action and reaction, but I find myself asking some really hard questions about potential reasons

and yeah, maybe people are just blind and already so addled and dumbed down by the barrage that these news articles come and go daily and no one puts it all together

But "Toxic Time Bomb has some bad ass list of topics and... even if we debunked some of them or listened to theories that this one or that one is in "such small amounts"

The amounts just keep growing and these things are all mixing... the daily overall overdose has to be abysmally large

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I was just seriously tripping while writing (obvious by my post) on just how much this would all tie together...

as people wait for the war, the flu, the police state, the meteor, the alien Invasion...

What if it is happening right now silently?

That the rest is as you say below this post... Distraction from the real G-d, the real Truth

Greys as my storyline goes... or Just good ol human trash...

What if this is the real method ...we turn on the tube every night and the reports on toxins come and go, obscured by trivial stories and when those get old a small nation is attacked or a terror bomb goes off or Bird flu is imminent

and all the ewhile, we apply our make up, use our computers, nuke or food... and the population becomes more and more mutanogenic, the fertiltiy rate declines, diseases like aids spread that never affected anyone before... and we are comforted by the fact that there are 6 Billion people alive but 5 Billion of them are dysfunctional and this is how we take the plunge

not with a bang but barely a whimper

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Yes, it's something like that. There is an occult agenda behind this, which is basically to keep humans functioning at as low a frequency possible. Exactly why I am not sure of, it could be as simple as to enslave us, or we could just be the elites entertainment, as they try and see how many of us they can get to kill each other before breakfast. Or it could be that they don't want us to link up to the higher frequencies and our spiritual selves.

Maybe there really is demons inside of us? Or maybe we all have to be demons for a while before we learn how to grow up and be angels?

Lot's of interesting possibilities, but there does seem to me to be some sort of good/evil, dogma/truth, slavery/freedom dynamic going on, with the negatives being tied up in some sort of agenda. I say this because the existence of a global elite pulling the strings of almost everything is perfectly verifiable, and they link right up to the occult and the metaphysical, at least in symbolism, so at least at the human level there is an effort to keep the common man clueless.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Yeah I am thinking I am inadvertantly stumbling into a territory I had no intention of going. And since there is little I can do about it on a major level I am going to stick for the duration of this to what we all Can do to help ourselves.

But points well taken

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've been a vegetarian for most of my adult life and a vegan for about the last three years.

I don't want to impose my principles on anyone and this isn't the place for a debate about eating animal products or not, but I'd seriously suggest people tried to do without dairy food for a week or two just to see the difference that can make.

I drink bottled water (without fluoride) but worry about the plastic. I read somewhere that the plastic contaminates the water in some way but I still prefer it to unboiled tap water.

As for dental care, I use fluoride-free tooth paste and have had my amalgam fillings replaced. I've heard from other people who have replaced their fillings that their appetite has abated afterwards so they've managed to lose weight.

I had a really bad experience with anti-biotics that were prescribed by my ex-dentist. They affected my mood very badly to the extent that I had a screaming match with my then boss and tried to walk out of my job. It might be worth considering how many people are taking anti-biotics at any given time. The side-effects of some of them are extremely worrying and could explain some erratic or anti-social behaviour.

I certainly never want to take them again. If I'm ill I prefer homeopathic remedies. I know there's a lot of 'debunking' of them, but they work for me.

Some things I've tried which I haven't seen mentioned:

Colon cleansing tablets - these liquidise all the compacted matter making it easy to 'flush' through the system.

De-toxifying foot patches - you just stick these to the soles of your feet at night and they draw the toxins out. I have had great results from these, I always feel better the next day, although these have been 'debunked' too.

Of course, anyone wanting to try these ideas should read about them first -it's easy to google them - to see if they would be suitable. It might not be a good idea to use these products if a person was taking medication as that might be flushed or drawn out too.

Another thing to try would be ear candles - they are very cleansing. Again, it would be a good idea to read up on the subject first.

I moved to the country recently and have seen great improvements to my general health and well-being. You really can't exaggerate the benefits of fresh air and exercise - I've even bought myself a swing.

We're all having great fun growing our own vegetables without pesticides. We just skip up to the bridle path after the horses and are getting great results from their contribution.

Other than the above, no alcohol, no smoking (it's bad for your teeth and gums as well as the better known problems it can cause), nothing containing aspartame, no chocolate, no substance abuse, no coffee.

My choices wouldn't suit everyone, I understand that, but there maybe one or two ideas here that would help someone else.

I'm open to suggestions too, I haven't got things perfect yet. Thank you for this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

The plastic in bottled water releases estrogen like chemicals and other toxins...

But here is the catch, mainly if the plastic gets warm enough, the best bottles are the thick blue 5 gallon jugs, the thickness won't them get hot and just mix with the water like small thin plastic bottles do

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If anyones interested you can also sign up to newstarget.com and Dr Mercola for abundance of similar health information.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Want to see something that will really blow your mind in regard to the food we eat?

Take a raw pork chop, put in in a dish, and poor a bit of Coca Cola on the cut and let it sit for about 30 minutes.

Come back and take a look at what you find. I hope you werent hungry

Edit: sorry meadowfairy...this was actually intended for Mopus

[edit on 8/26/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ah! Coca Cola is Evil in more ways than one

Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola Company is perhaps the most widely recognized corporate symbol on the planet. The company also leads in the abuse of workers’ rights, assassinations, water privatization, and worker discrimination. Between 1989 and 2002, eight union leaders from Coca-Cola bottling plants in Colombia were killed after protesting the company’s labor practices. Hundreds of other Coca-Cola workers who have joined or considered joining the Colombian union SINALTRAINAL have been kidnapped, tortured, and detained by paramilitaries who are hired to intimidate workers to prevent them from unionizing.

In India, Coca-Cola destroys local agriculture by privatizing the country’s water resources. In Plachimada, Kerala, Coca-Cola extracted 1.5 million liters of deep well water, which they bottled and sold under the names Dasani and BonAqua. The groundwater was severely depleted, affecting thousands of communities with water shortages and destroying agricultural activity. As a result, the remaining water became contaminated with high chloride and bacteria levels, leading to scabs, eye problems, and stomach aches in the local population.

Coca-Cola is also one of the most discriminatory employers in the world. In the year 2000, 2,000 African-American employees in the U.S. sued the company for race-based disparities in pay and promotions.

Coca cola Owned Dasani is Purified Tap water

coke and mcdonalds at olympics

As far as the health aspects of Coke, the phosphoric acid is very strong, not stronger than the ph of acid in yoour stomach, it gets broken down... but it's still pure sugary, acidic garbage that wont be part of a non diabetic prone lifestyle anyday soon... as health goes there is alot worse particulrly in regards to things with dyes and chemicals you find in the frozen food section

As I got myself on a natural diet ... the little red cheep as heck ghetto banquet tv dinners that come in those frail painted red boxes that your forced to microwave

(Warning, not for those grossed out easy)

I Bleed from my insides if I eat a couple of those in a row now...

what is released into what remains of anything that can be called food when I microwave those kinda plastic boxes heating them to ridiculous temperatures?

I have no idea... but it seriously bleeds the lining of my gut so needless to say I don't do it anymore...

But Coke and McDonalds go beyond nutritionless food, their food is not as bad as some of what we it, it has no vitamins or nutritional value, packs a few calories and mandates sugar

So your useless if you live on the stuff and confused and stupid and unhealthy...

but what the companies then do with their money.... that's the big awful here

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
LOL it's not like these companies would go out of business if they were honest

Greed is disgusting, I'd love to see real honest ad campaigns

"McDonalds it will keep you alive on a long road trip"

"Coca Cola sometimes you eat too much and this crap works like draino!'

"Avon you'll be pretty for a night out but use it every day and your face will be eaten by skin cancer"

"Dasani water pre boiled"

"Tabacco, if your doing drugs already anyway this will smooth your head"

"Jack in the box who cares what your eating your drunk and nothing else is open"

"Hungry Man because your too lazy to cook"

"Velvetta melts great and will survive a nuclear holocost"

"Bar S hotdogs, loaded with prions but less face it your not the type who will live long enough to get alzheimers anyway"

"Capt'n Crunch, your kids will be more handleable when the school perscribe Ritalin"

"Banquet, couldn't save an Ethiopians life but 2 for 1.00"

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I found a website that explains why dairy food is so bad for people.

It has a lot of othere interesting information, too:

Red Pill Reich

I'm sorry I don't know how to provide a link.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by berenike]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have you know that yesterday I began my clean diet. I threw away all my deodorant and bought some all natural tea tree oil deodorant. and im starting a detox diet plan. im eliminating all processed food sfrom my diet. Ive always wanted to, but you gave me that extra push!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Faerygirl1984

Huge, get it all out, you will think better, feel better and every aspect of your life will become better.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Faerygirl1984

Add some meditation to the mix and google the solfeggio scale and you might get more out of a detox than you bargain for

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
A few weeks ago I quit using antiperspirant and now use aluminum free deodorant. Of course this is anecdotal, but I have less tension and anxiety now, and think clearer and am able to focus on things better.

I also only eat whole grain breads and try to buy buns that are freshly baked without preservatives. Also more green tea in stead of coffee, plus detox tea every so often. Although I enjoy some coffee a few times a week, I don't drink a pot everyday!

I really like your information about the sauna. I go to a gym and enjoy the steam room, however now that I read what you had to say, I will be using the dry sauna now as well.

About two months ago I started completely avoided all aspartame products (that may also be contributing to my clearer thinking) and have noticed that I don't feel as depressed. I've significantly cut back on soda to avoid high fructose corn syrup.

I use a high quality water filter for drinking water, and to make tea, but need to buy a replacement filter. Unfortunately it's from Amway, and I absolutely detest this company, but if I am to get a replacement filter for it I'll have to buy it from a company who makes 100% of their campaign contributions to the G.O.P. ...let's not get into it... point is I'm drinking pure water.

Excellent thread. Thanks for taking the time!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
I found a website that explains why dairy food is so bad for people.

It has a lot of othere interesting information, too:

Red Pill Reich

I'm sorry I don't know how to provide a link.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by berenike]

Would that be the not milk website?
www.notmilk.com...

[edit on 27-8-2008 by meadowfairy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join