It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Dr. David Carpenter, Dean at the School of Public Health, State University of New York believes it is likely that up to 30% of all childhood cancers come from exposure to EMFs. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) warns "There is reason for concern" and advises prudent avoidance".
7) Mary answered and said, What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you.
8) And she began to speak to them these words: I, she said, I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to Him, Lord I saw you today in a vision. He answered and said to me,
9) Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. For where the mind is there is the treasure.
10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?
11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision
Originally posted by hexvenus
If you haven't already I URGE you to go and watch Food Matters. It costs $5USD to watch it online. It is an extrodinary film about what our food is doing to our bodies - or, more importantly - NOT doing and why. They talk about the superfoods, our lack of nutrition, our over-farming of the soils and more.
Also, if you ever get the change to read The Gabriel Method please take the time to check it out. Whilst the book is primarily about weight loss Jon goes into details about why we are NUTRITIONALLY STARVING ourselves even when we are eating, what appears to be, a healthy diet. Jon also talks about a fascinating theory regarding the Vitality (or life force) of food. He says we are starving ourselves of vitality by eating "dead" foods.
Both are really very interesting and I highly recommend them both.