It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic overload

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If you haven't already I URGE you to go and watch Food Matters. It costs $5USD to watch it online. It is an extrodinary film about what our food is doing to our bodies - or, more importantly - NOT doing and why. They talk about the superfoods, our lack of nutrition, our over-farming of the soils and more.

Also, if you ever get the change to read The Gabriel Method please take the time to check it out. Whilst the book is primarily about weight loss Jon goes into details about why we are NUTRITIONALLY STARVING ourselves even when we are eating, what appears to be, a healthy diet. Jon also talks about a fascinating theory regarding the Vitality (or life force) of food. He says we are starving ourselves of vitality by eating "dead" foods.

Both are really very interesting and I highly recommend them both.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

I have always had the worst feeling about being positioned right in the middle of a bunch of gigantic cell towers that are pumping out waves all day and night. I have a hard time believing that cellular waves are as benign and harmless as the ones who push these things would have us believe.

With all of the pollution and corporate dumping, the chemical exposure, the animal waste and the engine lubricants that all seep into our ground water it is amazing people arent dropping dead like flies. No wonder cancer is rampant, breathing disorders are at an all time high and diabetes is an epidemic. The food that we eat is poisonous, for lack of a better word.

Feed a lab rat Mcdonalds every day and watch as his health erodes into a slow pitched death. Yet some people eat this crap every day. No wonder people are so overweight and horribly unhealthy, the stuff is more deadly than hard drugs. You would be just as well off to eat rat poison.

Who knows, 40 years down the road they will probably be doing research studies on people from our time and wonder in awe at how we managed to have survived at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hildegard_vonyork

Thanks I appreciate that, I just felt the need to post this because I have been seeing things happen lately that suprise me.

Young people not just with ADHD but clear memory problems, people I have been in relationships with who simply can't remember things from months and years back and have no alarm bells going off about it either as if they are oblivious.

I started getting serious about a year ago interms of detoxifying myself and I swear I have had epiphanies like I was coming off dope or something, some aspects of my brain functioning were obviously off and I can't believe I could barely recognize it from where I was sitting

I knew something was wrong and ludicrus things that right now I would never imagine doing or ways of thinking had slowly become part of my life, the rutine I was living in was so far from the real me it is frightening looking back

and honsetly, that's the thing that's scary about Brain toxicity... and it is SCARY

Because I knew when things were going wrong with my body, that's what I set out to correct

but when your minds not up to par you don't actually realize it fully, I knew,I was aware I had 'lessened" over the years in my thinking

But no idea just how far and much until I truely detoxed myself

I stil actaully have some odd symptoms I never had as a child like mild dyslexia and such and my concentration is alot better

But it took 3 months before I said "omg"
3 more months before I said "OMG"
and 3 more months before I said "G-d Help me I was a mess"

On so many levels I just, was not near my best and still am not and...that's the thing I had stoped caring or knowing what my best was...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

You know...

Thats another one I didn't get to on the list

Microwave,

Microwaved food, microwaves from cell towers, electromagnetic fields from power lines

Dr. David Carpenter, Dean at the School of Public Health, State University of New York believes it is likely that up to 30% of all childhood cancers come from exposure to EMFs. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) warns "There is reason for concern" and advises prudent avoidance".
EMF

alot of stuff on emf and microwave is disputed (I believe it and so do alot of genuine scientists)

Next one is undisputable

and another

Parental seperation via divorce... Trauma Divorce Trauma

and

Violent Trauma in war torn or violent areas

I'm not even going to find a decent link for this one, the effects of war and violence are known to us all

It's staggering, the commonality and the sheer size of the list of things affecting brain function that we are all being exposed to.

I find it very frightening the sheer number od sources of trauma, brain damage and nerve damage... start addressing the emotional side of our lives, Divorce, Isolation and the rest and combine that with the chemical it gets very scary indeed

[edit on 24-8-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

You know I never thought of that

Mc Donalds, supporting the Olympics is like Jeffery Dhamer Supporting the Cub Scouts

and I don't think I am being unfair, because my own detoxification regimine returned me to being athletic again and diet had alot to do with it, there is almost no nutrition and g-d I can't imagine how many young people see those commercials and go get Mcdonalds and simply lack the energy and mental functioning to be athletic, Mcdonalds sponsoring the Olympics is literally a crime.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
And ty to all posting advice and own experiences and sources

I'm going to update this within the day here with a list of good sources for detox information... and healthy eating, books etc.

Appreciate so much positive feedback on this post

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Foolishness, it is not the toxins in the water we drink, the food we eat, the air we breathe, it is the toxins of the mind and spirit that plague man; his blind eye and hardened heart; the evil he does to those around him and allows just outside his door. There is no answer, mankind reaps what it sows and all know, if not in their minds, they feel it in their hearts, the pending doom that approaches and the justice all men are yearning for. Generation after generation will pass but the world will go on.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Its really amazing that the powers that be do all these things to keep us down. What would happen to this country if all of these pharmaceuticals and fast foods went away? I'm sure we'd see a new America full of pride and rebellion.

Thanks for taking the time to make this OP.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The best health i have ever come across in my life is a predominantly organic raw food diet that has cured my cancer and i solemly swear and attest to this organic raw food lifestyle,juicing, green smoothies, and distilled water.
You will be surprised as too how much info there is out there on this lifestyle such as youtube and google search.
It takes months to study it and get the hang of it.
It is also a confusing lifestyle as you will get many facets of different type of raw food diets and they include vegan raw, vegetarian raw, fruitarian, paleolithic(raw meat i dont recommend), raw foodist in general the latter is great for beginners who want to only be a certain percentage raw and the rest cooked food, which still involves cooked meat and dairy. Natalia Rose and Leslie Kenton are good authors to start with when beginning this diet. Also the book on green smoothies called "Green for life" By Victoria Boutenko. You cna follow the families story on their website which can be googled.
You can start here www.lifeandlove.tv...

These people some seem to get out of the matrix very well while others stay in it to be able to survive and thrive of the superfoods and lectures and sharing knowledge.

The founder of this lifestyle is Ann Wigmore, although it has been done earlier.

My family is thriving with good heath even doing the beginner and sticking to it. We are all much happier, calmer, healthier, energetic and loving. What it feels like for me is that i have a much closer connection to God. The way i feel on this diet goes way beyond words can ever explain and more. This is my oath. I have gone from a low iq and memory loss to be able to think, i had cancer cured. If i try to tell anyone they dont believe me but i keep trying to spread the truth about health.

Other good reads are raw food propaganda(dont be fooled by the name, its excellent). The way he describes in the book it feels like you drive asll the demon's away from you i can attest too also. Especially after a drug the doctor gave me that made me have paralysis and demonic attacks. When i started this diet it stopped.

This diet if the government stops supressing it and trying to own nature with gmo and destruction etc, this diet paves the way for help of a better world. I just wish it reaches as many people. As the message Jesus does to others. No the diet is not just in the bible but also in The essene gospel of peace and other so called ancient texts.

Why do i want others to know of this diet. Because i do things from the heart and i want people to help themselves and their family and their health. For better quality of life. I want to help others as much as its helped me. I know alot will think blah yeah right. But you wont trully know till you experience for yourself. Just google and you will see how many are thriving on this lifestyle.

If you are christian reading this (i'am not by the way) and you think this diet only has spiritual overtones you are wrong. For christians you can go here www.hacres.com...
By the way its for any and every walk of life no matter what belief system you hold.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wanted to pop into the thread and say THANK YOU so much for all this information. At first it did seem like a lot to absorb (there's a pun in there somewhere
). But the thin is, you hardly ever find the opportunity to get it that way, just bits and pieces of information. Like a jig saw puzzle.

The way you laid it out was much better. Again thanks for all the work you put into this.

Star and Flag in my opinion..

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this amazing amount of information. I have recently undergone an "awakening" of sorts regarding this information and have been trying to make changes to my diet - mostly eliminating processed foods - and have felt incredible results just by that. My next task is to try and eliminate fluoride.

The most scary effect of fluoride (to me) is the utter apathy. It is something I recognize in myself and it scares the tar out of me. I want to be angry - but I just can't. I am angry, but at the same time, I just can't bring myself to care. Has anyone else recognized that in themselves or others?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
One of the most vital threads I've EVER seen on ATS. Huge applause to you mopusvindictus!

This reminds me of a past thread discussing the effects of fluoride on the Pineal Gland, known to be the maker and receptor of '___' which enables altered spiritual states, and also known by ancient traditions to be the gateway to the spirit. It is my sincere belief that the greatest worldwide conspiracy we've been subjected to is the assault on our spiritual integrity. Drugs, chemicals, toxins, bad food, stress and modern living (this probably includes TV and computers btw) are dulling our connection with our spiritual selves and this breeds negativity, poor health and depression. It leaves our spirits open to parasites. Without our spirit, we are impotent and controllable. Ever wondered why the same word - 'spirit' - is used to describe our soul AND the means to achieve something ("he's got spirit")? It's no coincidence. I've always been somewhat compelled to avoid products, plastic, junk food and cities. More recently, the reason has become very clear.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

The question of how this affects us spiritually is definitely not lost on me...

take a peek at this link? parasites affect behavior

Interesting what can change when your bodys defenses are low enough for invasion by parasites and germs

and I relate this to mind and spirit from the Gospel of Mary

7) Mary answered and said, What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you.

8) And she began to speak to them these words: I, she said, I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to Him, Lord I saw you today in a vision. He answered and said to me,

9) Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. For where the mind is there is the treasure.

10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?

11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision

Whatever you believe about Christ he was one of the greatest spiritual teachers of all time

Here he clearly has told Mary Magdalene that it is the Mind that percieves the Visions of the Soul

so how connected can you be if your mind is poisoned ...not at all.

I oftne have felt that as men get into the translation and dictating the rules of religion they spoil for there own ends tecahings that once made sense in regard to lifestyle and diet and all the rest

Clearly there are ways of living that will change a person and set them to be Limbic and reptillian as oppossed to higher thinking creatures

I have often wondered (and I am a big conspirasy debunker believing most things are action and reaction) but in regards to the blatant disregard for our well being that there might not be a malevolent reason behind it all

because there are 1,000 plus chemicals we inhale and drink and consume every day... and we are told there is only .001 Meth in our water and .001 tetracycline and .o1 flouride

But no one seems to study how all these chemical combine and into what molecules

I leave you with that thought with a simple article about a woman who died in a hospital

Nerve gas in womans body

Interesting huh?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexvenus
If you haven't already I URGE you to go and watch Food Matters. It costs $5USD to watch it online. It is an extrodinary film about what our food is doing to our bodies - or, more importantly - NOT doing and why. They talk about the superfoods, our lack of nutrition, our over-farming of the soils and more.

Also, if you ever get the change to read The Gabriel Method please take the time to check it out. Whilst the book is primarily about weight loss Jon goes into details about why we are NUTRITIONALLY STARVING ourselves even when we are eating, what appears to be, a healthy diet. Jon also talks about a fascinating theory regarding the Vitality (or life force) of food. He says we are starving ourselves of vitality by eating "dead" foods.

Both are really very interesting and I highly recommend them both.

The same theory about life force or vitality in foods is present in a seminal book called "The Secret Life of Plants", which has been one of the best and most enlightening reads of my life. This book alone shows the core failing of western industrialised society and why we are falling apart at the seams. It is also the reason why I talk about feeding our energy being, not just our biochemical matrix, we are fractal creatures that have more layers than apparent at first glance.

Good post

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Zepherian]

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Redneck,
You might consider sheep or goats. The blackbelly barbados is a goatlike hair sheep and very tasty. It does well in the southeast. Figure 5goats/ac or one cow/2 ac.

There is now a movement towards "cow/goat shares" This is especially good for city dwellers who do not have the land to raise their own food. see: www.ftcldf.org...

For those interested in the continuation of good nutrious food from family farms please checkout NAIS and litigation - NAIS at the above site. USDA, FDA, WTO and Codex Alimentarius have plans on the drawing board that will spell the end of non - corporate grown food, plant and animal. You won't even be able to raise your own food if they get their plans in place.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
it turns out computers outgas toxins we inhale as we use the computer.

www.rawair.net...

I think thats a huge problem, but nobody realizes it

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by asdf1234

You know, I believe that and it makes perfect sense.

It gets to be 110 on avg here in Phx... and I work on a computer, I just shut off my ac about 36 hrs ago, I have no idea what the actaul effects of just the recirculated air and freon is

But I know this I feel like crap all summer here

so I decided to just sweat it out (literally for the next 3 weeks (heat breaks sept 15 on avg) mostly because of electric bill getting ridiculous

and honestly I feel 100x better than 2 days ago

I wouldn't at all be suprised if the computer adds signifigantly to air polution

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
PBDEs are flame retardants used in computer circuit boards, they are relased as a gas from computers and TVs. they are toxic and mess up your endocrine system, hormones, neurological system and cause cancer in animals.

check out these stories:

seattlepi.nwsource.com...

www.inthesetimes.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
People seem to take out of context what i say which is unavoidable. I believe in Jesus as a spiritual master i'm just not Christian. I try to plan my answers in a way i observe from all angles and dont offend anyone. Yet i mistakingly do.

If i had not listened to my inner voice inside which told me to look up the side effects of the drug i took, i would not have come across a lady living many miles across the ocean, who was on the same drug and thriving well off this diet she mentioned. I at first thought no way am i going to do this diet i would be like a rabbit. It was after a couple of months of researching i decided to give it a go and experience it for myself. I have never looked back and wich i had done it sooner. I would not have suffered how much i suffered had i put the breaks on. Yet i understood i had to suffer in order to find salvation in my health. I did and i never regret this lesson.

We always seem to chase the negative when the positives are always there. The solutions are there we just need to look under the rock more and search abit harder. Let go of our negativity in order to find the truth.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Air conditioning systems are notorious for creating ill-health, as the filters are basically breeding bacteria which then gets blown out and saturates the closed atmosphere. They also tend to lower humidity, making the eyes dry up and breathing a bit more difficult.

I loathe being in an air-conditioned space and would never buy one for my house, despite living in a warm climate.

Now, alternative systems, like seawater cooled conducts for example, are a different story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join