It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ectoplasm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Does anyone here know how to secrete or create ectoplasm so a ghost may show itself? Has anyone on ATS ever seen an apparition show itself through ectoplasm? From what I understand it has to do with the magnetic fluid within the body.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's Ectoplasm!!! I swear!

haha...seriously though, i didn't think humans excreted ectoplasm, I thought it came from ghosts...maybe i need to brush up on my ghostbusters.

Do you have any info on this?

[edit on 8/22/2008 by Mr Gone]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gone

That is disgusting.

Mods please remove the picture if member "Mr Gone" doesn't remove it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
there is a book you might find interesting, its actually online if you want to preview it, its called the perfect medium, has all sorts of different ectoplasm pics and their dates, hoxed ones and supposed real ones, and even a little bit on explaining what ectoplasm and similar phenomena are/is.

books.google.com... snum=1&ct=result#PPT43,M1

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Thanks. I will look into it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is a little information about it, but I think ectoplasm is considered a hoax.

ectoplasmic wiki

Heres one for chuckles- some nasty lookin photos here so be warned- ecto is gross OK? it looks like snot or worse.

Ectoplasmic fraud

I couldnt find much reputable material when researching. I've looked it up before, too. Serious ghost hunters don't even talk about it if you watch the shows and documentaries.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Don't get me wrong. I think much if not all ectoplasm is faked. As I recall they used some type of cloth to pull off the ectoplasmic hoax. I still think there are some legit ectoplasm experiences though.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by irevolution
reply to post by Mr Gone

That is disgusting.

Mods please remove the picture if member "Mr Gone" doesn't remove it.

Actually I found it hilarious... besides, who is to say it isn't actually a picture of someone coveredin ectoplasm... where is your mind going? Tisk tisk.

Anyway I have never heard of humans excreting ectoplasm... I've only heard of it in Ghostbusters when ghosts "slime" people
. And dripping from paintings/walls in haunted houses.

top topics

join