It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine-wary parents spark public health worry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
I can't say that all vaccines have been bad. I just don't know. But I do suspect that the human body can handle a great number of things given proper nutrition and supplementation. I don't ever remember being given a flu vaccine. I get sick less than family members who get them.

Unless you lived in the pre-vaccination days or in a third world country, you can't possibly know what is at risk. I think that is part of the problem. The last couple of generations have grown up absent these diseases and have no fear of them. To make it worse we are loosing our natural immunity so if we stop the vaccinations huge numbers of children could die.

People were still dying from Polio when I was young, including a couple who had attended our church. When they passed out the sugar cubes the whole town showed up. Goodbye Polio. Those evil pharmaceutical companies anyway
How dare they save childrens lives!

[edit on 8/24/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Remember the Sister Kinny method? Apparently the AMA denouced her as a quack and after she cured people of polio they had to retract their statements, in fact it cured Robert Anton Wilson.

Have you ever seen the movie Donnie Darko? In that film a little fact floats out about Antiseptics. Most people never mention antiseptics when talking about the benefits of vaccination, most medical professionals never mention this in the office with your children. Mine flashed a graph showing me curves with I think it was Petussis, it was grainy looked like it was copied from an ancient medical text, and told me that I should vaccinate my child because of Immigrants. Shouldn't Immigrants be the ones getting vaccinated? Not my child? We have no Immigration control, the vaccination program has become an immigration protectant. The doctor never mentioned the history of "crowd" diseases nor the role of anti-septics, I find this rather misleading. We need all the facts on the table, as far as history showed these diseases have natural cycles that come and go probably irrespective of our meager technology.

These companies also have an immunity from transparency that tobacco companies would kill for, in fact they may have in their heyday. We are still at a stage of ignorance with regards to synergetic effects, tobacco companies got scrutinized while phrama runs freely around probably not disclosing the actual ingredients as trade secrets and then China maybe doing all kinds of crazy stuff to these products, we simply can't stop autism if we don't know what maybe in the vaccines benign or malicious intent irrespective.

In the past mothers were called "refrigerator mothers" when a child became Autistic. Today the doctors ignore the outcome when related to a vaccination because the emphasis on the "greater good" overrules the minority cases of Autism, despite the massive uptick in cases. Possibly they are overdiagnosed or incorrectly diagnosed. We are in a media saturated disease obsessed culture afraid of death and something going wrong. If someone fears vaccination they have quite a few reasons to wonder about the validity of the science or the quality of the treatments they recieve given the 100,000 Iatrogenic deaths from proper use of medications. Out of that figure I wonder how many result from vaccination and not Sudden Infant or some other weird catagory that has propped up recently to describe a death that medicine claims was not attributed to vaccination. Given all the chemicals in the environment how might they interact with those from the vaccines, no one really knows? Maybe we need to have more debates about the drugs in the water supply? Some communities go against Flouride yet are still compelled to add to their water supply even if they vote the peoposals down, why might this be?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by Amaterasu

What do you mean when you say, "Have fun with that"?

This is a very serious issue. Not funny at all.

Well, "fun" and "funny" are two different things. [shrug] I just meant that if it pleases you to have vaccines, go for it.

If I were a young parent in 2008 I would more than likely refuse to get my children vaccinated. But I'm an old woman and have seen the ravages of many communicable diseases in my country and abroad.

I'm no spring chicken and have seen a fair amount as well. Still, I have also taken a look at what they are injecting and have to believe that a plan to sicken us more slowly is in place - that way they can sell more drugs to "make us well" - which never happens; the side effects usually require more drugs, and meanwhile, the pharmaceutical companies (who made the vaccines in the first place) are getting rich off this scheme.

So I would rather risk illness than be assured of toxins and allergens in my veins.

I am concerned for the young children also. I don't want to see sick children nor do I want them to be hurt by vaccines.

I agree that sick children is not what we want to see - but the best protection is excellent diet combined with quarantine - any major disease and we should keep them from getting exposed. Many of the vaccines don't even have data supporting that they do any good whatsoever, and sometimes those who have been vaccinated are the ones who get the sickest.

So I plan on avoiding all vaccination and trying to ensure a healthful diet devoid of genmod, fluorides, chlorine, and all the other things that we have been sold are "good for us" in one way or another, but which actually sicken us.

I'm on the side of the children and I assume you are also.

Oh, absolutely. Though I am 51, I have a five-year-old daughter. And I am VERY concerned for her and her contemporaries.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
The pros of vaccines vastly outweigh the cons imo...yes there are reactions in some children,but the vast majority of children are fine and immunized from lots of nasties...You should make a carefull decision,but like i said the benfits outweigh the risks.

Wrong. First, the degree of damage varies widely depending on many factors such as the time in the biorhythms they are administered, genetics, previous exposures to toxins, etc., but ALL current vaccines cause some damage.

"Fine" therefore, becomes relative. "My child only lost 2 points of IQ... Sorry yours lost 40."

Second, it is better to risk the disease than to guarantee injecting toxins/allergens.

Third, many vaccines have no data showing they are effective, and many make the vaccinated sicker than the non-vaccinated.

It is an uneducated statement that the pros of vaccination today outweigh the cons.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
What you have to ask yourself is do you believe that the Medical Community is trying to kill us off and why. Does it make any sense that the pharmaceutical industry would kill off their customers, decreasing their profits or is this idea just paranoid nonsense.

Note that few are "killed off." Note that many are "merely" sickened. And what do sick people usually do? Go to a doctor (who makes money off you and any prescription (s)he writes). Get a prescription and fill it - making money for...

Yep. The pharmaceutical companies. Yes indeed. Ask yourself if it makes sense that the pharmaceutical industry would sicken their customers, increasing their profits or is this idea just paranoid nonsense...

You need to research what it was like before these vaccines came along. You also have to ask why if these fears are well founded that our life expectancy keeps going up.

You are presuming that the vaccines of today have any resemblance to the ones that initially were used. The polio vaccine probably was produced with the goal of eliminating polio. Given that the system is now perverted to sicken the population...why would we trust it today?

Twice in the last few days I've heard a report on the news that Measles cases are rising and it is due to Parents not vaccinating their children.

I bet the percentage of people who contract measles and are either debilitated for life or die is less than the percentage of people who are debilitated or die from vaccines...

I'm old enough that we did not have many of these vaccines. I had to endure Mumps, Measles, Chicken Pox, the Whopping Cough and others as did most of my Peers. I remember many times that my Mother had to put me into a washtub of cool water to bring my fever down and the misery of the itching sores. One of the worst was the measles and I nearly died while running temperatures of over 104. I caught the Mumps as a teenager and I can't tell you how bad that is at that age. Many Parents exposed their children to the Mumps at a young age on purpose so they would not have to go through the swollen testes and possible sterility as a result as I did.

Why is it that people think disease, as awful as it is to go through, is worse than permanent damage to their systems? (And the possibility of sterility is minor compared to reduction of intelligence, and other neurological issues that crop up in a good percentage of those vaccinated.)

I personally believe that the anti-vaccination crowd are spewing paranoid nonsense and it is dangerous to their own children and their lives. Children I sat next to in school died from these now preventable diseases. Diseases like the measles are so virulent that one kid in a class can infect a large part of the children in the entire school.

Life is full of disease. But proper diet and an eye to quarantine is a better bet than toxifying your system. In the short run, it may look good. In the long run... MUCH worse.

Since not getting the vaccination is literally putting your children's lives at risk, you owe it to them to forget ATS and instead have this discussion with an MD that you trust.

A. Not getting the vaccination is ensuring that my child is not being injected with toxins/allergens, and only means there is a RISK of disease, and in turn, that risk has a very small chance of death. So I would not phrase it as "literally putting your children's lives at risk," given that vaccination has a higher death percentage than the diseases.

B. There isn't any MD I trust, given that the pharmaceutical companies offer kickbacks for prescribing or administering their drugs and vaccines. Any MD has a conflict of interest right off the bat.

C. ATS is often a far better source of information because most have no conflict of interest - except the stoolies for the NWO. They tend to say things much like what you are saying.

Tell them your concerns and ask for advice. Advice from total strangers who may or may not be delusional or paranoid on ATS is a bad idea when your child's life may depend on what you decide.

LOL! That really does sound stoolyish. I liked the way you snuck in the "delusional or paranoid" as if ATS is comprised mostly of such individuals. Right out of the book, it is.

Most MD's are complete strangers too. And they have a conflict of interest.

Most of the information on vaccines is available to be linked to on the web. Like the ingredients list. And any thinking individual can assess that list and is most likely to determine that it can't be good for a body. It is most likely to sicken one, and make LOTS of money for Big Pharma.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vfrickey
reply to post by Amaterasu

Have you seen what the diseases these vaccines prevent can do to kids?

I have seen the diseases they are purported to "prevent," and I have seen the fact that many have no data to show that they do prevent these illnesses, yes.

And are you aware of the tiny, tiny amount of things like mercury (bound up in relatively bioinavailable thimerosal) in the tenth of a cc or so of vaccine a kid gets? We're talking about homeopathic quantities here - fractions of a part per million.

Many of the ingredients have been shown to have NO "safe" levels, the fact that some of the ingredients would not be in the bloodstream (like formaldehyde), that much reaches tissues that should never be exposed to these ingredients, and that just because they are "small quantities" does not mean "safe quantities."

One part per million of aluminum in an injection does not a sheet of Reynplds Foil make. Going to give up organic food because of the thousand parts per million or so of fly and rat excreta in your bulgur? Me neither.

This statement is unrelated. You are comparing organic matter with toxins in your latter example. As for aluminum... It IS a neurotoxin and is not naturally ingested through the bloodstream (and in its pure form is not naturally ingested in any fashion).

Moreover, that list of "ingredients" is a work of clumsy fiction. "Tissue from aborted fetuses?" Where did you get that?

I gave a link...

I used to work in hospitals. I've seen kids from refugee families doubled up in pain and with horrible lesions from diseases preventable by vaccinations they didn't get. Want to see that in your very own family? Don't vaccinate your kids.

Ha. I have seen the machinations of the NWO. Want to sicken your child to one extent or another...vaccinate your child.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well, actually, at least to some degree the drug companies are infected with evil. Do you think the big corporate headquarters of Big Pharma actually gives a rat's rear whether they actually cure things like heart disease, poor digestion (Acid Reflux), and the like?

I don't run around worrying about rectal bleeding or sudden death with my vitamins, unlike some of the mentioned side effects of some of these drugs. With some of the mentioned possible side effects, why on earth would I subject myself to these drugs?

This is not to be assumed as a blanket statement for all of the medical field and all those involved, because I know there are those in the field who do save lives and they do want to help others.

But, there needs to be change, because the field is infected, and "it" needs a "vaccination" to get rid of the slime that has infected "it."

Troy

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here is a web site that lists vaccines, who they are made by, and what ingredients are in them like mercury.

Vaccines
www.informedchoice.info...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

i read this book by len horrowitz about "Emerging Viruses; AIDS & Ebola; Nature, Accident, or Intentional?" and am convinced our children (my daughter suffers from bipolar) have been given these vaccines that destroy. vaccines once used to fight now are given to kill or increase the pharmaceuticals' bottom line profits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join