It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command (Alien propaganda/Bogus human inventions)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sadly these people or group of human followers believing in an alien(extraterrestrial) headquarters or so called divine angelic beings from space planning to rescue children on earth and protect the earth and/ to help ascend above the stars of God is pure propaganda to mislead you from the truth. Thank you for paying attention

This "truth" is not to be explained other than this, the names called Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command are bogus inventions to help channelors make $ in preaching other worldly messages with very charming words to fill the imagination with false belief.

Humans who came up with the name Galactic Federation and the Ashtar Command = bogus predictions since 2000, 2002, 3 and finally this 2008 by help spreading the UFO MASS LANDING. Thats right, these people who believe in this are are helping spread this UFO mass landing prediction since forever and also helping promote the books.

Beware of these UFO mass landing predictions or any messages with "Aliens are coming to save us", "or "Alien gods are going to return as holy angels/divine beings to rescue you" or "Aliens are in a battle for the planet earth, good and bad aliens are battling on a certain date"

These are pure fiction created by these $$$ makers to help their books. For instance Sylvia Brown, read her book on Aliens.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You will fit in just fine around here your thoughts resonate well with many other members.

I had some very strong preconcieved ideas when I arrived too, then after a couple years on the boards, it is unbelieveable how much my mind has expanded.

Have you checked out the archives? Many of your thoughts have been completely discussed and I believe you will have a great time reading what some very bright people here have to expound on what you have stated.

See you round the UFO type stuff (my favorites)

new topics

join