It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Anyone can say what you just said if your really going give us proof!!
stop wasting our time reading this bs

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Yes, a valid point.

As more and more of these type of posts appear, members can either hand out praise and blind belief or state what they really feel about the story. Neither may be the best approach but this is what happens quite often when these type of posts arrive.

As I see it, the OP drew first blood. The OP set the starting value.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, 11 days ago he started a thread pleading to be abducted. He must have really Touched there hearts with his plea to get off this planet. Hear is the link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a feeling this guy will be back on the boards soon. Just call it a suspicion.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You know what's really, really funny? If the OP was actually telling the truth.

Some of us do not believe him. I'm one of them, but just because you disbelieve it, doesn't mean it's not true. There are people here who believe in UFOs and very intelligent alien life, correct? I'm one of these people.

Now, with this belief in mind...how can you be 100% certain that he's lying, or delusional? If you believe in alien life, then, the possibility exists that this human really made contact with some species of them, and have gotten an offer to go live with them. Not so? Over 6 billion people in the world and they chose someone else but you....hey, it's plausible, granted you believe in UFOs, right?

Now, that being said, the OP doesn't really have to provide much of anything. Maybe it's just an excited post and he didn't really put it here for your belief, but because he just wanted to let it out among peers that may be interested in this kind of thing. Or, maybe he's just showing off and is making fun of the rest of us who gets left behind, without being rude, like I would

I mean, if aliens invited me to come live with them and I'm going to a better place, I wouldn't really give 2 hoots about what anyone here says. My post would go something like this:

"Sup folks? Okay, guess what? Sounds strange, but f**k it...I just got accepted to go live with some aliens on another planet...and f**k you if you think I'm kidding. I'ma see yall mofos...never. Hahahahahaha. Good luck on this bomby planet. I'm outtie."

[edit on 23-8-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I know this is a bit naughty but I couldnt resist it.
I mean I dont know why religion has an attitude of victimhood .
I dont know his problems .
He obviously has a computer and a place to live ETC
Theirs folk out there homeless starving close to death if not already dead.
Surely they would be more deserving of being saved and taken to another utopian planet?
Laugh and the world laughs with you cry and you cry alone.

see link.

www.reallyfunnypictures.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Do me a favor tell John Titor we miss him.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I strongly recomend to explain the technology, techniques and procedures for your departure, as I suspect that you can harm yourself. I believe every word you say I am just worried about your safety.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think the only place you'll be going is the loony bin! But just in case I'm wrong and you're telling the truth. . ."Bon Voyage!"

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Don't let the proverbial door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Anyone got any recommendations for a mental facility for this nut case?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well good luck to you. I hope you have fun

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think Ill make the same post the OP did and Ill record it for yall (videocamera), should I get any anwsers.

*** I know that Humans arent the only ones who read these threads, and I know you intelligent beings exist. I am tired of the Greed, Wars, Cannibals, Religious Fanatics, STDS, Government Corruption, Infected and modified food. Im tired of the pollution, tired of the ignorance, tired of the shallowness of city going female humans
. Im tired of feeling like this... tired of being lied to. Tired of living in the shadows. Please come and take me to a better place (dont put me in a plastic covered plate and eat me) I want to live a more natural way... away from todays mock reality (on another habitable planet).***

wow that actually felt good saying

I can see why the OP wants to leave.

So op if your still reading... Send your caregivers my way.

If your not reading then Good Luck on your Journey to another world... or good luck to the journey on this world that is very much hard to endure.

Bon Chance Mon Ami

[edit on 23-8-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I saw this thread yesterday, immediately looked at the OP's previous posts and threads. Someone beat me to the punch and posted his findings to the thread so I had nothing to add and left the thread.

The next day, to my surprise, this has become a really long thread so I just had to read the ridicule, support, or commentary.

I am reminded of arguments philosophers have had concerning curiosity because it is likely the reason most came here. I get cracked up when someone feels like their time was wasted, yet they take even more time to post about it. I laugh when people cry foul about the length of the thread, yet add to that length.

Hypocrisy abounds!

Curiosity is indeed an intellectual vice.

Eye lust.

curiosity both distracts us from proper attention to that to which we ought to be attending and disposes us to attend in the wrong sort of way whenever we do turn to that to which we ought to be attending. To repeat, the vice of curiosity both (a) interferes with the proper objects of attention and (b) the proper means of attention.

I blame no one but myself...and I laugh

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

As more and more of these type of posts appear, members can either hand out praise and blind belief or state what they really feel about the story. Neither may be the best approach but this is what happens quite often when these type of posts arrive.

Good points as well. There are a few more options, however:

• The person reading the OP could say to themselves, "ho'kay.....this guy sounds crazy to me, perhaps instead of acting like a jerk I should just avoid the thread altogether."
  • Tell the OP that they don't believe them and outline why. Perfectly easy to do without ridicule and slander.
  • Notify a moderator that they feel the thread's existence violates the T & C. Or that Hoax tags should be put around it.

Right now, it's like watching bullies circling a dog on the ground while they kick it. It's disgusting. Humans are, though.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

My take is you are stating to do the right thing and that is good.

I see these follow up posts as a lesser form a peer pressure. Is it the best approach, maybe not. Does it work, maybe not.

I will admit I am guilty in my own right, not by using such direct statements, but by poking with a stick in a roundabout way at times. It is hard to maintain the highest ideals all the time.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Do the aliens have WIFI on their spaceship?
Because obviously he still has internet access so he can check his thread to see how well its doing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 8/22/2008 @ 12:25 PM
Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

Or did he get one last log on before they wisked him away?
Or did he leave first thing this morning?

Hopefully, he will send us some pictures....

[edit on 8/23/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm terribly sorry I've offended you, especially if you're as hot as your avatar.

Sorry, that is, but still probably not going to to stop doing it. The OP posted this thread to have some fun with us, now we're having fun with him. As others have noticed, he was online today, meaning he was lying about leaving yesterday.

With that being said...

Who's up for a Religion sandwich? The Grays sent me their leftovers. Hehe :-)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think the rest of you humans are IGNORANT ( A fellow ATS'r Calling others Ignorant
)

What follows in his post is criticism. Mocking the poster ( we all know it to be a hoax )

The biggest ironic thing I know to be true is a lot of you feel the same way as he does. Throughout my time on ATS i've seen fellow ATS'rs state similar feelings of distaste for their fellow human and planet... not being able to escape this horrible place. BUT INSTEAD you instead of coping mock him. I guess thats your defense mechanism...

You were given a choice to respond:

BUT when you read other people mocking him you didn't want to relate to his experience ( full well knowing you could relate) ... you didnt want to admit to yourself that you feel the same way as this "crazy" guy does. Unfortunately for you... this "crazy" guy is more realistic than most and chose a very childish way to express his feeling of disgust and it made for a great post... (you must admit)

I was hoping on my previous post maybe it would grab some attention at the thought that we all feel a little bit like he did....but not sure if i gave it enough time for thought. With so many people feeling the same way... why is there no change? I guess we will all have to wait for Aliens to take us away before we take our life into our own hands and make change.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is Character Building Op

That said, we are here for you, you are not alone and just IGNORE the trolls.

Come back and lets work through this together, you have a great community here of people who really do care.

You are not the first that has been down this road and will not be the last.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join