It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I really wish people had a heart for the reality/delusionally challenged. It is so easy to dis.
It is not so hard to show some compassion. Regardless of the circumstance.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
I have made final arrangements, months of planning and debating

No you haven't

and a species of Greys have finally accepted.

No they haven't

I will taken to a planet, far away in another solar system,

No you won't

Good luck to Earth and all of you believers. You're going to need it come soon.

ooooooooh. What an ominous statement. You know something you're not telling us about......ooooooh.
Well since you're not going anywhere, why don't you tell us what you meant by that statement???

See ya tomorrow

Maybe your ride is just late cause they stopped at Taco Bell and the drive thru had a long line.
Or maybe they got stuck in construction traffic. You know how those intergalactic orange cones can screw up a space travelers trip

Seriously, I really don't understand why people need to do this so it makes ATS look silly as opposed to a forum to discuss serious topics???? Whatever I guess

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I really wish people had a heart for the reality/delusionally challenged. It is so easy to dis.
It is not so hard to show some compassion. Regardless of the circumstance.

yes that is true but anyone could make up a story and post and then not reply once, this is a forum of discussion WOW 7 pages and not one reply from religion.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I understand that altered. Believe me. I guess I just see a thousand points of light and a gentler kinder forum.
No one likes to get hoodwinked. But obviously this individual has some issues or just in need of attention.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Well i can see the future.

I predict that within 48 hrs this thread has the word hoax either side of the title.

watch this space.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sigh, that was not the reactionary thinking I was hoping for. I wish we were better than this. So we have a psycho on our hands. Does it pleasure you to make light of it?
If so, I want no part of it.
More than likely a hoaxer...but you don't know that for sure.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Religion is obviously trying to be a comedian.The funniest thing is how there is six pages of replies.Some are really funny.

If you are actually serious then mental rehab would be a place to start.Its a good place to meet people who are struggling with the same problems.
Always remember that you are special and not alone.Lots of people are in your situation and its important to deal with it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hey, they feed you, clothe you and keep you in a nicely controlled environment. I could see worse.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
No... you're not. Quite simply - you're not. Now I think it's time you found something else to fill in your bored time. I know you may have got some humour from this but in the eyes of everyone else - you're wasting our time and your own.

You know there's a cure for people like you. It's called "Deductive Reasoning" and I deduce you're an idiot.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
hey, I know I'm a johnny-come-lately to the thread but please, for the love of all that is good, take me along.

If they read your post asking to get abducted, I'm pretty sure they'll read mine also and be able to track me down even if I posted anonymously. Hey, they're infinitely smarter aliens, right?

I wanna go! No, I NEED to go

You really want to see one of those "things". It's quite disturbing. Personally, I wouldn't mess with the greys. I see no good in them. Really.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
95% of the replies in this thread make me sick. Is this guy on a shuttle to Zeta Reticuli? Most Likely Not. However, the bald facts are none of you know this for sure.

I see all this pissing and moaning about the "quality of ATS threads declining.." and "summer vacation" this and "liar/hoaxer/psycho/nut-job" that ALL over these boards. Yet when someone posts a thread like this you're all scrambling and falling all over yourselves to respond in the most sarcastic, rude, mocking, mean, and grandiose ways. It's like a gang of children that grew-up in a cookie-cutter suburban neighborhood ganging up on the fat or the poor kid.

Over half the posts in this thread were made by individuals who seem to want not to deny ignorance (and I find rudeness and gang-mentalities pretty darn ignorant) but to "me too" and hear the sounds of their own voices (so to speak.)

Tired of what you consider "ridiculous" threads? Don't read them or bump them with your replies genius...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
5. Enjoy your trip. My travel agent recommends avoiding the crab.

As several have stated, good advise. The crab is not crab as we know it as Earthlings. It's actually some type mechanically separated near meat substance.

Another prime thread due to no possibility of supporting material. A good out might be that if a friend tries to take pictures of or witness the event the aliens will call all bets off and leave him. He must be alone as their advanced senses will detect deceit.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
lol if you go to religions page it says last visit- august 23rd
busted.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

While I perfectly understand your concern about ridiculing something from straight hand, I must remind you that OP was an attention attempt (not a bad one either, 7 pages in less than a day) and therefore basically it is utter crap, so expect the replies to be such as well.

Do I need to point out that not less than two weeks ago the poster begged aliens to abduct him (here) and he/she has mostly participated on conversations considering aliens (as you can see here if you're logged on), yet here he/she talks about months of preparation, even only two weeks ago he hadn't clue he was leaving. So basically what I am saying is that crap attracts crap, and such is this answer.

Respectfully yours,

-v

PS.

Originally posted by andyyymac
lol if you go to religions page it says last visit- august 23rd
busted.

See?

[edit on 23-8-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Did I state anywhere that I thought what he said was real? I said:

Most Likely Not.

Do I personally believe he could be telling the truth?

No.

Do I know for certain he isn't telling the truth?

No.

I take no issue with people disbelieving him and telling him so. I have a problem with people being jerks. There is never any good excuse for being rude/mean on a message board. Especially when the T & C forbids it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Isn't posting what is false against the T&C also?

If this were anything close to real the story would have a bit more to it. Even some minor background (how I got contacted, why they picked this person, etc). The OP wouldn't be passing on posting that info. If the argument is silence about the whole situation for it to come about then the OP already ruined that by posting in the first place.

Seems to me that many of these responses are 'in kind' based on the post.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Isn't posting what is false against the T&C also?

I don't consider that to be a particularly good argument, because two wrongs do not make a right. I see your point, however.

Edited: re-phrased for better readability.

[edit on 8/23/08 by Malynn]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think its pretty clear that the OP has some mental issues, and what do you all do ....ridicule and torment, yeah that helps way to go

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Whatever Malynn, and as I said in my previous post:

Originally posted by v01i0

While I perfectly understand your concern about ridiculing something from straight hand

I am still waiting those [HOAX] tags. You should by now know this was a hoax if you look at Religions profile for she/he hasn't gone anywhere or somebody else just logged on as him/her

No more post from me to this thread.

Take care,

-v

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Almost feel sorry for the OP. But ONLY if he/she sees someone for their condition and it doesn't work.

Then again, they could be a bit over the whole forum thing and wants an 'interesting' exit so to speak.

All the best, bud.

Peace out,
Gold

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join