It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Your an idiot...
Let me tell you why...

GREYS ARE NOT BENEVOLENT THEY'RE NOT GOD OR GODS AND I GAURANTEE YOU THE MOST OF THEM ARE MALEVOLENT!!!!!!!!

YEAH they tell you that your going to a nice palnet that's not earth but, I'm telling you DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!!!!
DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!!!!!!

Or your going to have quiet a surprise!!
but your already gone by now have fun

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ggurl777
Your an idiot...
Let me tell you why...

GREYS ARE NOT BENEVOLENT THEY'RE NOT GOD OR GODS AND I GAURANTEE YOU THE MOST OF THEM ARE MALEVOLENT!!!!!!!!

YEAH they tell you that your going to a nice palnet that's not earth but, I'm telling you DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!!!!
DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!!!!!!

Or your going to have quiet a surprise!!
but your already gone by now have fun

Your kdding right...
. Don't tell me you buy into this B.S. If you do then you need just as much help as he does

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Also a thing to note is that this member lists marijuana as one of his favorite things...

Well, it is well known that marijuana and mushrooms raise your vibration considerably, and can enable interdimensional experiences. Could explain how he made contact with them in the first place. That is why they are prohibited substances. It's not (contrary to popular belief) because the Governments care for you...

But a species of Grey? Be careful, some of them are absolute masters of deception. You may find yourself in an uncomfortable situation, rather than in utopia.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Wow that happened fast. It took almost 2 weeks from your request of abduction, and now you already going
I hope you checked where they are taking you lol..

Originally posted by Religion
Please, I know there are not humans who read this board, and the internet espically. I ask of you to please, show mercy and to please abduct me. I want off this planet, I want to be taken away, to any habitable planet ANYWHERE in the universe. I do not care where, just please, I beg any alien race to take me away. I do not want to be here any longer, I am sick of this planet and everyone dying in front of my eyes, wars, violence, criminals, corrupt governments. I can't stand it anymore.

Beam me up.

While I don't hold much hopes that begging like this would result in anything but humiliation, I'd nevertheless would be careful how to rephrase my request. I hope they don't dump you in some "hell-like" place that could still be called habitable, and that they'll treat you well. Good luck for your 'space journey'.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I don't know what motivates people like yourself to create threads such as this one. Like another member has said, mental health care isn't that unaffordable these days so I suggest you seek some out.

I'm not sure why I'm even replying to such a ridiculous post, however I'm equally unsure as to why people have starred it

[edit on 23/8/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
lol, it was me in a costume mwa ha ha. I left him naked in a fridge in el paso with 2 dollars canadian...mwa ha ha. migth take him a while to get back.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I have made final arrangements, months of planning and debating and a species of Greys have finally accepted. I will taken to a planet, far away in another solar system, habitable with oxygen and h20, among various animal species like none you or I have ever seen before. It will take approximately 23 days and 13 hours for arrival, and I will go through my journey in suspended animation. I am, however, not the first human being to be taken to permanently stay on another planet, but I am one of the first. Tonight I will spend quite sometime watching, and waiting before the stars for my ride to arrive.

Good luck to Earth and all of you believers. You're going to need it come soon.

You claim "months of planning". You just registered to this site last month and posted a request for a species of aliens to take you away. So how have you been planning for months?

There have been alien cults who want the same thing as you but never seem to catch any luck actually disappearing off Earth. What makes you think you will be any different than all of the rest?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

I don't know what motivates people like yourself to create threads such as this one. Like another member has said, mental health care isn't that unaffordable these days so I suggest you seek some out.

I'm not sure why I'm even replying to such a ridiculous post, however I'm equally unsure as to why people have starred it

[edit on 23/8/08 by Death_Kron]

Attention my friend, attention. In the end, attention is the main motivatory of most people here on ATS. "Look at my thoughts! Look at my ideas! Look, how fool I am? Look mommy, no hands!".

Oh, I think this thread nevertheless is a succesful attempt in gaining that. You know, some people gets kicks when they see their threads growing, it gives them a sense of power and intriqueness. There was also time when I found attention to be pleasant, but once I realized I had no original thoughts by myself, I haven't had that pleasure.

reply to post by truthquest

I see the [HOAX] tags coming.

Best wishes,

-v

[edit on 23-8-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Yeah your right, some people do thrive of attention, I haven't really thought about it in the sense of watching their threads grow but that makes perfect sense, good point!

I just find it quite sad to be perfectly honest that people have to create threads such as this one in order to gain that attention. I like it when I create a thread and get a lot of replies, I'm sure most people do however anything I ever say is truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I have made final arrangements, months of planning and debating and a species of Greys have finally accepted. I will taken to a planet, far away in another solar system, habitable with oxygen and h20, among various animal species like none you or I have ever seen before. It will take approximately 23 days and 13 hours for arrival, and I will go through my journey in suspended animation. I am, however, not the first human being to be taken to permanently stay on another planet, but I am one of the first. Tonight I will spend quite sometime watching, and waiting before the stars for my ride to arrive.

What solar system are you going to?

Why would you be in suspended animation for 23 days and 13 hours?

Are you still spending quite somtime sitting on you window sill like peter pan watching and waiting for you flying saucer to arrive ? because you havent replied to any of the questions anybody has given you.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

With my luck, if I went I would be eaten by one of those new species of animals with in the first hour.

... hope I give them heart burn or something!

Good luck man!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

if it is your last night on earth - why are you here on ATS ? i mean whats the point ?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I don't think we should be as concerned about whether he's telling the truth or not as we should be about making sure this isn't some weird type of suicide note. Remember Halebop?

Hey mods, anyway to tell where this OP is? I mean, I may be overreacting but I'd much rather be safe than sorry.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
so long & thanks for all the fish

LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
oh - and before you go - can i have everything you are not taking with you :

real estate , vehicles , money etc etc

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

have a good trip
or did you already come back ?

whatever you do ENJOY
could be the last thing you do with using all your senses

all the best

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Go ahead and dawn your black running suit with your adidas shoes and drink that kool-aid buddy.
I'll see you on the news!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Ya lucky b*sterd!!! Have a safe Journey!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
right your on ats now is there anychance you could answer any of the questions that has been put forward to you?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

You are stupid for thinking that Ggurl777 is actually serious.Its called sarcasm.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join