It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well...he's probably long gone.

I do not know what to think of this thread.

"A species of greys."...interesting to say the least. They got Xbox360 there?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Another Happy Customer.

Who would like to book a trip? See link below.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Coupon discounts will still be accepted. And please,

Plan your trip responsibly!

[edit on 22-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
close this thread. this is the biggest piece of bull hockey i've seen since the inception of the war in iraq. besides, why does this person think they are so special to go on a trip instead of any of us, without giving examples of their specialness, beforehand.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. AMF!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This was his last post, the opening post of the thread. He might be just playing a trick on us, or is kinda slow in the head, or has really been abducted.
I see the first explanation being the most reasonable.
But if you did get abducted, sorry for my slight ignorance, it won't happen again.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
He is not playing around. He is serious. I booked the trip.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Send me a post card

Oh wait!
What happens if you get air sick in suspended animation? Does it like just stick to your face and all that? I mean wouldn't that be kinda gross?

*Tosses you a couple a motion sickness pills*...

Have a nice trip...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just hope you don't go "Heaven's Gate" on us.

If that is your method of deliverance, PLEASE stay with us and post some more.

You are loved. There are people here and elsewhere that don't want to see you go.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Grays are coming for me, too. Those jerks are putting me in second class... that means no suspended animation and no room service. :-(

The trick to getting a ride with the aliens is as follows:

1. Find a large, open area where you can run around in circles about 10-15 feet wide without anything blocking the sky's view of you - in other words, no tree branches or anything above you. It's important that this area is free of red mushrooms. Aliens do not like red mushrooms. Something about giant plumbers jumping on their faces.. I dunno. Anyways...

2. Strap a flashlight to the back of your head, with the beam pointing towards the sky. It's important that it's on the back of your head. If you try to just hold it up, that's basically how you flip the bird on Planet Zognon. Zognonites aren't very common, but it's best to be on the safe side. And if you put the flashlight on the front of your head the aliens will think you are trying to tell scary stories and pretty much ignore you.

3. Now, you must decide which aliens you want to be taken by. Each species has been issued a unique code by The Galactic Beuro of Galactic Things of the Galaxy. A beuro is like a bureau except with aliens. These codes consist of different patterns of running around in circles. Here's a handy reference:

Zognonites: Two counterclockwise circles, three clockwise, one counterclockwise.

Grays: One clockwise, Two counterclockwise, then shout "Goops My Daddy! Goops My Daddy!" (That part's important. They will only take you if you declare your allegiance to their god, Goop.)

Reptilians (But for the love of Pete, don't call them that! Their real name is Greenie Babies!): One clockwise, Three hundred counterclockwise, Forty-two clockwise, then do a cartwheel.

Other species are not accepting rides at this time.

4. When the aliens arrive, its up to you to negotiating what class you'll be transported in. There's first class, second class, and tied to the roof of the ship by a belt strapped to the bull horns (in all civilized cultures, the rednecks eventually win.) I suppose I should be grateful for second class, come to think of it...

5. Enjoy your trip. My travel agent recommends avoiding the crab.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyRaincheck
I just wanted you to know that there is help out there, don't be ashamed to seek it out. You can probably find affordable mental health professionals within your price range.

good luck

I lol'd.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Oh man, did I laugh!!!!! HAHAHAHA (Star for you).

Cheers, Fox.

BTW, just a quick couple of questions. Why would you need too negotiate with the aliens? Don't they just take you?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Sigh, as previously mentioned, if the trip is only 23 days, why suspended animation? When you discover a "new idea", please try and pay attention. Now you have to go create a whole new i.d...

~ Hyp

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm only playing Devil's Advocate here, but I'm posting some links from a well known Canadian story/mystery from back in the 1980's...read all of the information on the links provided and you'll see what I mean...this happened not to far away from where I live, and again, I'm only posting this here to be the Devil's Advocate, and as ATS is a forum dedicated to the odd and paranormal, let's not be so quick to rush to judgment...

Is Vanished Son Adrift In Space?

Granger Taylor's Flying Saucer

Duncan, Vancouver Island: Granger Taylor's Flying Saucer

All three links are related to the same story, and it is one of the biggest "paranormal"/UFO mysteries in Canadian history.

And while I'm playing Devil's Advocate for argument's sake, if there is anything not so good going on in the OP's life that has led him to make that post with some bad intentions to himself, I hope that the people on this forum would have the empathy to at least hope or pray (if that is what you believe in) that he is ok and nothing bad happens to him...whether he's seeking attention or not. Peace out to everyone.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by matth]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

5. Enjoy your trip. My travel agent recommends avoiding the crab.

Yes people, don't eat the crab.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DingleberrySmurf
I just hope you don't go "Heaven's Gate" on us.

The OP creeped me out, the first thing I thought of was heavens gate, their final statements were very similar to that post. Does anyone know this guy IRL, and can check up on them?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hope da lil wierdo has left. One less crazy on ATS. Most likely create a new account though.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Didn't your mothers ever warn you people about hitching rides with strangers?

Brings to mind Rod Sterling's Twilight Zone episode, To Serve Man.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think this is the same way I would go about leaving a forum... make some huge, crazy claim.

Either I'd do that to leave the forum or if I wanted a new screenname and didn't really care about people recognizing me online. Actually I could do that right now... I too am going on a long journey to a planet in another atmosphere, though my trip is slightly longer, just under 5 weeks.

See, now I just have to not log in again or register with a new name...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I wish you well.

Live strong and austere.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

In addition to not eating the crab, be sure they do not eat you.

Oh, and to the other poster, you have to negotiate price. Aliens like to be paid in spam. Not the kind that seems to be vaguely related to pig meat, but the kind that you get in your email. They find it has more value per note than our U.S. dollars.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join