It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, congrats for leaving the chaotic earth and going to a peaceful planet, live the rest of your life peacefully.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
LOL I dont believe you at all!

But for the love of god tell them to take me too!
Tired of this place, I would be happy to move in with aliens.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Courtesy Is Mandatory Please review.

[edit on 8/22/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
When you wake up in your bed tomorrow to find the golden ship has passed you by Hendrix style don't feel bad. You must suffer with us. I don't think they have wifi on epsolon anyway.
See you around.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN
Also a thing to note is that this member lists marijuana as one of his favorite things (check profile), and the plot thickens

[edit on 22/8/2008 by OzWeatherman]

Well that automatically disqualifies anything he says, eh?

I don't understand why people on a so-called "conspiracy" site are so ready to buy the lies and propaganda of the "war" on drugs (that is, a war against anything which might threaten the interests of alcohol and pharmaceutical markets, not to mention all the other industries that industrial hemp could replace.)

Not that I really believe the OP's claims. He does have a recent thread, "Please Abduct Me," and maybe he got lucky with a response - but coming from someone who has only been registered a month or two, I'm skeptical.

Suppose the Greys really DID make an arrangement to "abduct" someone on a certain date. I would imagine this person would have by then already established some kind of relationship with the entities based on a regular communication with them. And if someone is so eager to tell the ATS world that they are "leaving," why is this the first we are hearing of his/her alien friends?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
This may be the future direction for popular threads here, the continuing saga.

You may be right, but I think we've already seen this happening a lot lately. Granted, the "saga" continues only over a few hours or days, but it is the same method - here's a little bit of my story, gotta go now, please check back later for more... much like the serial novels that people like Charles Dickens made so much money off of in the popular press of the day.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
im ashamed of the ATS membership for letting this thread get this far.

this will probably be front page tomorrow, nice.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

ummm...when you go could you take a few billions with you? I'd rather like the earth to myself now...and seeing how they don't seem to mind spreading nasty little humans all over the cosmos. I'll take it upon myself to be the lighthouse keeper. I need to catch up on my reading anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why didn't the OP reply? Would've been nice of 'em to say bye. Probably gone now on a little space voyage of no return.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hey, theres are millions of completely respectable, contributing members of society who use that medicinal remedy, for medical reasons to releasing everyday stress, dont chalk us all up as crazies because of the few....

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
OP'll be back tomorrow.

Some way or another it won't work out.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Damn, the worst part is that we'll never know if he's telling the truth or not!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A species of Greys? Aren't they the ones that carry out experiments with humans? Or are you going to take yourself away on a purple plane and get high on marijuana?
J/K. Have a wonderful trip whether it's psychedelic or not.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
I have made final arrangements, months of planning and debating and a species of Greys have finally accepted. I will taken to a planet, far away in another solar system, habitable with oxygen and h20, among various animal species like none you or I have ever seen before. It will take approximately 23 days and 13 hours for arrival, and I will go through my journey in suspended animation. I am, however, not the first human being to be taken to permanently stay on another planet, but I am one of the first. Tonight I will spend quite sometime watching, and waiting before the stars for my ride to arrive.

Good luck to Earth and all of you believers. You're going to need it come soon.

u r a funny lol

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
hey, I know I'm a johnny-come-lately to the thread but please, for the love of all that is good, take me along.

If they read your post asking to get abducted, I'm pretty sure they'll read mine also and be able to track me down even if I posted anonymously. Hey, they're infinitely smarter aliens, right?

I wanna go! No, I NEED to go

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I bet you your still here now, and wondering why they didn come to take you away, ill tell you why.......because your crazy and "GRAYS" dont take crazy people for more than a night.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Might as well close the account now mods.

Save precious cpu cycles and storage as he won't be needing it any longer.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Do you own your own home or perhaps a rent controlled apartment? Any chance you'd share the address...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join