It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Edit for stupidity

[edit on 8/22/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

That was initially why I clicked on the post in the first place. I was getting prepared to try and give some advice against suicide. Then I was blessed to read this. hehe

Not saying it isn't true but I knew from the first sentence that this guy was going to be flamed pretty hard. I really hope that it isn't a suicide note though. It truly is not worth it. Ever.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you are for real then good journey. If it's a joke then it's on you.
I hope you're not feeling bad enough to commit suicide because it's not the way to go. " Don't Give Up" I just think you're being funny, but who am I to say what only you know. Think of us and good luck.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OP tell em to pop round my house then please could do with fresh air im sick of earth

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
He will be back in the future with a story of his travels. Just like several other who pop in every so often to update their claims.

This may be the future direction for popular threads here, the continuing saga.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"Tonight will be my last night on Earth"

Translation:

"I need attention and for someone, anyone, to validate that I am special"

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Well, I hope they at least find you a mate to your liking there. Although, I'm not to sure you won't be part of some exhibit or alien zoo.

It sounds more like: I want to be Leaving.

I'm fairly certain that many aliens come here to visit as well. You might ask for a round trip ticket just in case you get homesick. Since there's many alleged alien bases here, I wouldn't be surpirised if you don't even leave this planet. I suppose they'll have some coming out party here soon also, so, cheer up.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Bye, have a nice trip.

Don't forget to post.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Send me a post card dude. And while you're there, see if you can get me some duty free Romulan Ale.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well I am not sure if this is real or not but if it is, Don't Panic and don't forget your towel, and by all mean, advoid Vogon poetry!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im usually loathe to even reply on these types of posts..but has anyone read his sig?...seems to sum it all up for me...

This existence somehow isnt enough...so aliens, devils, angels..all preferable alternatives to mere mortal existence.

seek professional help, being human, living on earth in our times...tough?..yeah, but worth the effort

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Something to listen to on the way:

Woke up this morning with light in my eyes
And then realized it was still dark outside
It was a light coming down from the sky
I don't know who or why

Must be those strangers that come every night
Those saucer shaped lights put people uptight
Leave blue-green footprints that glow in the dark
I hope they get home all right

[Refrain]
Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along
I won't do anything wrong
Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along for a ride

Woke up this morning, I was feeling quite weird
Had flies in my beard, my toothpaste was smeared
Over my window, they'd written my name
Said, so long, we'll see you again

The Byrds ca. 1966

Can't seem to do the youtube thing...go here www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
...It will take approximately 23 days and 13 hours for arrival, and I will go through my journey in suspended animation...

Why suspended animation for a trip that takes less than a month? Wouldn't a few really good books just about cover it?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

sty

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I would not go unless they (aliens) have ATS
. I would be bored to be the most stupid creature on that planet. Here on Earth i have hope haha

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Also a thing to note is that this member lists marijuana as one of his favorite things (check profile), and the plot thickens

[edit on 22/8/2008 by OzWeatherman]

Sorry mate but what the hell does marijuana have to do with anything about his post? It's not some over the top psychedelic or anything...
What do Albert Einstien, William Shakespeare, Carl Sagan, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Picasso all have in common... (just to name a few).. guess.. come on...

THEY SMOKED POT.

So please get outta the reefer madness mindset thanks!

Back on topic..

Sorry but there is no easy way to disprove or prove the OPs allegations, could be mental issues, could be telling the truth, could be hoaxing, could be twisting the truth (has been abducted etc).

If it is true and you are going for a ride.. I wish ya luck! I would have thought they'd have been able to fly faster than 23 days to get somewhere that's all.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Good riddence. I hope you know that the suspended animation they'll put you in is their form of "meat freezer" - keeps things nice and fresh for when they finally get around to eating you.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Take care Religion, don't do anything that I wouldn't do.

Question, are there any hot alien chicks where you are going? IF so tell them about me, OK?

Roper

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join