Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mr GreenOr have you had your wrist slapped??

Yup that would be it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe he could try contributing something worth while and join the fun... but some people just can't break bad habits...

Maybe then I will take him off ignore

Yes come on BloodRedSky make some contribution here
You know you can do it, then he'll take you off ignore. No one wants to be ignored, bury those bad habits and join us LOL You never know you might actually get to like us here.

MG

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Has Religion ever posted a second post?

Here everyone is, writing pages of posts to his allegation....while probably, he`s already gone...far away with his Greys!!!

Or maybe this is just the type of attention he was looking for!!???

there is another angle i think we haven't discussed maybe he hasn't left this planet at all, maybe he has opened a new account with ATS and is contributing to his own post with a different name?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86

Originally posted by Sarahko
Has Religion ever posted a second post?

Here everyone is, writing pages of posts to his allegation....while probably, he`s already gone...far away with his Greys!!!

Or maybe this is just the type of attention he was looking for!!???

there is another angle i think we haven't discussed maybe he hasn't left this planet at all, maybe he has opened a new account with ATS and is contributing to his own post with a different name?

No I dont think so, there does not appear to be any one here as sensitive as he. No one speaks with the same tone. I do not think he is on this thread. I also didnt get the impression from him it was attention he wanted, more just trying to get across his thoughts and experiences, and possible worries.

For some reason I do actually think hes gone with them you know....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'll help spell this hoax out.

Originally posted by Religion
I have made final arrangements, months of planning and debating and a species of Greys have finally accepted. I will taken to a planet, far away in another solar system, habitable with oxygen and h20, among various animal species like none you or I have ever seen before. It will take approximately 23 days and 13 hours for arrival, and I will go through my journey in suspended animation. I am, however, not the first human being to be taken to permanently stay on another planet, but I am one of the first. Tonight I will spend quite sometime watching, and waiting before the stars for my ride to arrive.

Good luck to Earth and all of you believers. You're going to need it come soon.

Now, as far as I'm concerned this is obvious science fiction coming from a human mind who wants attention, but I understand there are minds out there that are desperate for something more in life than just boring human existence. I will simply ask those minds to put aside their belief and read this story without bias. Then I want you to recall every last bit of science fiction you've ever read or watched and we all know that we've all done both with the vast interest in aliens, and tell me you don't believe this story has classic story telling elements of drama in it.

There's a huge difference between legit people who believe what they're saying whether or not it be true, and bogus people telling a story. And I'm probably not helping by spelling this out as hoaxers will adjust their stories to make them more believable in the future, but it's got to be said. Don't waste your energy believing this.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow religion this thread is really really interesting and I think your onto a complete winner here
, I must commend you on your responses to peoples questions you have been really helpful and truthful, why dont we have more peolpe like yourself ATS would be a much better place.

NOT

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised to see this thread still going. Well I wanted to add my 2 cents anywas. O and so I am "on-topic" hummm what color is the spaceship going to be Religion? O wait you left almost a week ago nvm.

p.s. threads like this one is why I changed my screen name.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
From what I've read so far, many items in Aliens should be here, and many items here should be in Skunk, and most items in Skunk should be in Hoax.

I do hope the OP is ok, but no, I don't think he is on his way anywhere. Thankfully most agree, although perhaps some should disagree with a bit less of a nasty tone.

But regardless, I can understand the ire of some, since it's stories like these that will keep any respectable group of scientists from touching UFOs with a 20 meter pole any time soon. When the media says it's a joke, the government says it doesn't exist, and half of those who are interested, are apparently intimately involved with aliens, the field loses a lot of credibility.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by botiemaster

Now, as far as I'm concerned this is obvious science fiction coming from a human mind who wants attention, but I understand there are minds out there that are desperate for something more in life than just boring human existence.

The human existance is not one of bordom. You must understand to think this is negative, many things are available to humans all of which are not boring in the slightest, you just need to search and look for all that we have.

Boring it is not, the things we can seek are so exciting and beyong belief I make it my goal to find them.

Human existance boring......certainly not.:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSBreedsIgnorance
Why am I not surprised to see this thread still going. Well I wanted to add my 2 cents anywas.

And THUS the thread keeps going...

You see its an experiment in pathological behaviour of the Lemmings... they have this driving NEED to post

So far the test is proceeding nicely

Tell your friends, flag it... make it the biggest thread EVER on ATS..

You know you want to...

Don't resist push that flag button..

There ya go... nice Lemming

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabitsince it's stories like these that will keep any respectable group of scientists from touching UFOs with a 20 meter pole any time soon. When the media says it's a joke, the government says it doesn't exist, and half of those who are interested, are apparently intimately involved with aliens, the field loses a lot of credibility.

Don't you guys ever get tired of that story line?

I hardly think something posted by someone in a thread in the GRAY AREA of ATS is likely to effect one bit how mainstream science will handle UFO's

However main stream science IS working hard on creating things that would seem to most to be from Aliens... things like Looking Glass that can see into the future, gravity shielding and warp drives... even triangular flying craft that do not require ailerons to steer because they use plasma actuators

What the UFO community does or does not do has ZERO effect on what the scientists are doing

Perhaps if one of these crashes happened downtown in rush hour, we would see some coverage

But then we don't test these babies over populated areas

(the Laughlin one got out of hand... but hey they had that covered in 17 minutes flat)

BTW what exactly are YOU doing to help promote better quality threads on UFO's etc? Lets see some of your research

Maybe your just jealous because no one is flagging YOUR masterpiece

Die Die Die Die ....

[edit on 28-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by fleabitsince it's stories like these that will keep any respectable group of scientists from touching UFOs with a 20 meter pole any time soon. When the media says it's a joke, the government says it doesn't exist, and half of those who are interested, are apparently intimately involved with aliens, the field loses a lot of credibility.

Don't you guys ever get tired of that story line?

I hardly think something posted by someone in a thread in the GRAY AREA of ATS is likely to effect one bit how mainstream science will handle UFO's

However main stream science IS working hard on creating things that would seem to most to be from Aliens... things like Looking Glass that can see into the future, gravity shielding and warp drives... even triangular flying craft that do not require ailerons to steer because they use plasma actuators

What the UFO community does or does not do has ZERO effect on what the scientists are doing

Perhaps if one of these crashes happened downtown in rush hour, we would see some coverage

But then we don't test these babies over populated areas

(the Laughlin one got out of hand... but hey they had that covered in 17 minutes flat)

BTW what exactly are YOU doing to help promote better quality threads on UFO's etc? Lets see some of your research

Maybe your just jealous because no one is flagging YOUR masterpiece

Die Die Die Die ....

[edit on 28-8-2008 by zorgon]

Zorgon, are you typically this contrary and annoying? Or just having an off day? If you want to debate or discuss why you think my ideas are bunk, that's fine, but there is no need to act like an ass. I don't care to play those games in forums, I grew tired of that over a decade ago.

If you fail to see how the topic of UFOs is a joke to mainstream media and the general public, that's your problem. It's been noted by researches (including Stanton Friedman), that until this topic is taken more seriously, it will garner no serious attention. When a newscast about war, an explosion, espionage, or any other known and accepted issue is covered, the anchors are serious. Whenever a topic of UFOs is brought up, and I see this every single time, the anchors have a smirk or smile going. They think it's a "funny" topic to cover.

I actually watch for this now. Just before the last Larry King show, the anchor from the previous newscast asked him what he was going to cover on his show. He told her about the UFO show, and her next responses were all with a barely contained smirk. It's obvious what the media think.

And who can blame them, when many of the stories we hear about are are nutcases with ridiculous theories. Heaven's Gate anyone?

If your opinion is "nothing we can do about it, so why worry," that's fine. I don't choose to take that route. I will speak out against what I feel are ridiculous ideas or ludicrous premises whenever I can. I don't think they help the field, but rather are a detriment. How much proof of that do I have? I'd say at least as much as your idea that this means nothing at all to scientists.

As far as linking a thread I made about a weird thing I heard on the radio as an attempt to irritate me, save your time and breath. Unlike many, I don't care about flags, stars, points, attentin, or anything like that. Notice my clever signature? Thats' right.. there is none. Nor image, nor link, or anything else, because I am just here to listen to and engage in talk over various subjects that interest me. Save your childish games for someone who cares to engage in such stupidity. As far as that thread went, I posted it because it was weird, and I posted it in a forum that hosted that sort of thing. I could care less if it garnered any attention.

For what it's worth, you don't have the ability to upset or irritate me, so save your time and effort. Either engage in intelligent chatter, or don't bother responding.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I don't care to play those games in forums, I grew tired of that over a decade ago.

And yet you continue to do so almost every post I have seen

It's been noted by researches (including Stanton Friedman), that until this topic is taken more seriously, it will garner no serious attention.

Well listening to Stanton Friedman is hardly a help... for example what he did to Bob Lazar... yet Bob is currently back working at Los Alamos. So I wouldn't put much stock in SF.

When a newscast about war, an explosion, espionage, or any other known and accepted issue is covered, the anchors are serious. Whenever a topic of UFOs is brought up, and I see this every single time, the anchors have a smirk or smile going. They think it's a "funny" topic to cover.

A war or explosion has incontrovertible evidence... A war produces dead bodies, explosions leave holes... kinda hard to miss those... but show me one case just ONE of a UFO that someone can take seriously?

But here is my issue with people like you (nothing personal) and broad statements like that... If you would actually spend time and research material you would find that media indeed is taking it seriously when there is something concrete to report on

Look at this video from FOX and CNN

Show me where the news caster is laughing
Show me where they are not taking it seriously
In fact this news caster is OBVIOUSLY pushing the value of this footage

Why? Becuase there is HARD EVIDENCE from a military
UFOs - FOX News - Mexican Air Force - CNN News

I actually watch for this now. Just before the last Larry King show, the anchor from the previous newscast asked him what he was going to cover on his show. He told her about the UFO show, and her next responses were all with a barely contained smirk. It's obvious what the media think.

what is OBVIOUS is that you don't look to closely... in this Larry King show the only single skeptic is made to look like a total Moron (kinda looks like Jim Oberg
) but they are doing a very serious interview

Larry King-UFOs:ARE THEY REAL? 1 of 6

And who can blame them, when many of the stories we hear about are are nutcases with ridiculous theories. Heaven's Gate anyone?

Well I have seen you post in most of the anomaly threads and always its a smartass comment.. I have yet to see you post any evidence in support of anything... yet look at the posting record of people like Mike Singh... he is conspiracy Master because people are getting something of value from his and others material and heightening awareness...

A thread like this... in an area of the board set up specifically for the less believable posts will hardly effect the world... and at the same time, by mods moving threads here from the mainstream board cleans up these threads yet allows people to still post wild ideas...

That was the whole purpose of making this area... something between Skunkworks and mainstream board topics hence the GRAY AREA...

If your opinion is "nothing we can do about it, so why worry," that's fine. I don't choose to take that route. I will speak out against what I feel are ridiculous ideas or ludicrous premises whenever I can. I don't think they help the field, but rather are a detriment. How much proof of that do I have? I'd say at least as much as your idea that this means nothing at all to scientists.

Well I for one spend many hours a day making people aware of thing here at ATS... your method is to speak out against what YOU think is ludicrous. And while doing so you keep bumping threads like this, thus having the opposite effect
Why not try looking for youtube videos like the ones above that present a good case? Look for reports that sound plausible? Then be part of the solution rather than part of the problem

Unlike many, I don't care about flags, stars, points, attentin, or anything like that. Notice my clever signature? Thats' right.. there is none. Nor image, nor link, or anything else, because I am just here to listen to and engage in talk over various subjects that interest me.

Well the flags etc tell me when I have posted something of value to the membership. When a thread gets no attention, I know it is no longer worth my time and I find better material.

Save your childish games for someone who cares to engage in such stupidity.

Well this post of yours, especially quoting my whole post, shows me that indeed you have engage in my 'game'. You could simply have walked away and said nothing.

As far as that thread went, I posted it because it was weird, and I posted it in a forum that hosted that sort of thing. I could care less if it garnered any attention.

That's fine... so why is this thread any different?

For what it's worth, you don't have the ability to upset or irritate me, so save your time and effort.

Oh yeah... I struck a nerve... This was the longest post I have seen you make

Either engage in intelligent chatter, or don't bother responding.

Are you familiar with the words... "Practice what you Preach" ?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Fleabit -

This is just the typical Zorgon routine. Dont pay it any mind. He's quite the spin-master.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

AMEN to that!!

Sorry for pretending it's not a one-liner here, but I have felt the wrath of that sword many a time, slashing and pasting 'me' words!

Back on....has any seen 'religion' (the OP) lately???

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i have but one question. if he is gone then why are people replying to this post?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeDog

TimeDog, because points don't matter anymore!!!

Didn't you get the memo??

NOW, it's all about 'blogging'....and it's a terrible trend, not very 'ATS' at all...so, tis thread should die, from inactivity....as it was meant to. Think....EVOLUTION........

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sir WeedWhacker, you are correct.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey WW when did YOU get Knighted?

Or are you collecting groupies like John did?

John's were called "Learites" I wonder what we could use for you?

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD

MAUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Okay I think I had enough grape juice....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
My friends, do not be so hard o this posters. For you have to remember where it is that you are posting. You are posting in a place that anyone from anywhere in the entire world could be visiting. You have to remember that there are tragedies of life that exist within the real world that are too horrible to image in their entirely.

There are stories of children that were taken after their parents were murdered and placed in cages and tortured from the time they were four years old later being rescued by chance when they were sixteen. Afterward, they are forced to exist in a foster home abruptly trying to exist in the real world they can no longer comprehend.

What false reality would you entertain to escape from such torment? What dreams would you insist must be reality for they are the only dreams that comfort you?

Weather of not the poster has lived such a tragedy is not the point. The point is that whatever he or she has experienced it is enough to say that they feel that the only person in the entire universe who could possibly understand is someone who isn’t from this world. Is it really so hard to understand? Have not many of us felt that no one could possibly understand our troubles?

Be kind my friends, for that is Christ’s command to us. We all have our cross to bear and it is not for us to say or complain that one persons is lighter or heavier than anothers.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Don't forget to tell the aliens that you made a mistake on the molecular compositon of water. It's H2O not H20. Why would you need 20 Hydrogen atoms?

Trust me, I'm with the government and I'm here to help.

new topics
top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join