It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
Be sure to think of us, the ones you left behind, while you bump them stars and slide through the milkyway in the quietness of deep dark space. We'll remember you, just remember us. Enjoy the journey.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Peepers]

Thanks for the U tube link. Id love to go on a journey like that, you know if it was offered and they were friendly I think I d go. They'd just have to promise to bring me back after Id danced on the milky way.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Mr Green, the OP lied as I previously pointed out and showed.

THat or else he time traveled as one user stated lol.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
. Enjoy the journey.

Let us know hows it goin sometime...............

Edit: Video update

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Peepers]

Hi jimmyjackblack,

I wasnt commenting on the OP's "journey" I was saying what a lovely journey it sounded in Peepers u tube link above
So lovely that if it was offered to me Id probably go, as long as they were friendly aliens who d bring me back.

I would not go on a 23 day and 13 hour journey in suspended animation with what was it a towel? Oh no that does not sound as exciting and amazing as the songs journey.

As for the OP? Im not sure who he is or where hes been , if anywhere at all. But if its true and you did see him online hes either not gone for some technical reason (??) or he has lied to hundreds of people. Either way I guess he'll just fade away and we'll never know the truth.

Miss Green

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I would not go on a 23 day and 13 hour journey in suspended animation with what was it a towel? Oh no that does not sound as exciting and amazing as the songs journey.

I would like to quickly point out, Miss Green, that H2G2 is a highly critically-acclaimed manual regarding interstellar travel that is similar to what our OP claims to be taking part in. According to the manual, containing plenty of valid (and admittedly absurd) explanations, a towel might provide much more adventure (and rate of survival) than being in that music video. Is that band even around still?

If anyone finds themselves in the position of being forced into interstellar travel... just remember: Don't Panic! And remember Towel Day!

Speaking of Train Drops of Jupiter... did he just rhyme "chicken" with "stickin"? And he did he seriously just mention a latte!? Our OP will definitely miss such delicacies of his home world should he choose to go.... oh no, wait, I bet the combination of all of that has convinced him to keep stickin, to eat some chicken and read all of our colorful, copious replies while sippin' on a latte.

Or maybe he just forgot his towel, huh?

Cheers for the Sunday smiles!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
When you wake up in your bed tomorrow to find the golden ship has passed you by Hendrix style don't feel bad. You must suffer with us. I don't think they have wifi on epsolon anyway.
See you around.

LOL

Your posts crack me up, Im reading along and all of a sudden theres a reality check. =P

Epsolon that from BSG?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the "religion" should be long gone from earth by now .... but he logged in about 16hours ago ...
.. they have an internet connection on the space ship? .. lol... i made arrangment too .... i'm going to some hidden galaxy ... i heard they have nice beach there ... and all the women they abducted ....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rashaverak

I would like to quickly point out, Miss Green, that H2G2 is a highly critically-acclaimed manual regarding interstellar travel that is similar to what our OP claims to be taking part in. According to the manual, containing plenty of valid (and admittedly absurd) explanations, a towel might provide much more adventure (and rate of survival) than being in that music video. Is that band even around still?

If anyone finds themselves in the position of being forced into interstellar travel... just remember: Don't Panic! And remember Towel Day!

Cheers for the Sunday smiles!

Of course Id take a towel! Im sorry I did not realize this information came from that particular manual.

I dont know if the band is still around but I like the song very much even if the lyrics are suspect in places.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
Epsolon that from BSG?

Epsilon Bootes... where the alien signal were recorded from...

Honestly for a forum that espouses "Deny Ignorance" its knee deep in here

So what was the EXACT Time he logged back in? And which time zone is he in? Because at 11:30 pm on the 22nd Vegas time it already showed that his last loggin was the 23rd

Can someone show the exact time?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Only problem with this return as I see it... she comes back as an angel...
Ergo that would imply that the journey included a 'transition'
Some call this death

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This has been written before by me in the ATS forums. We are reminded before coming into the mortal realm to believe it. There are endless possiblities of every kind here with stories showing others, it can and does happen, as we choose to believe it.

I found the link to a story I earlier posted in this thread about a fellow who departed with gray aliens and returned.

My strangest UFO Abduction story

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is true, but. We can be drawn into the ethereal realm where by the gray alien can be seen and experienced. I had it happen to me and although I was gone, I returned still alive to tell a story.

People have witnessed persons being taken, as In the lady who was transported from her apartment in new york many floors above the street. Several witness came forward reporting they seen her moving from her apartment into a ship.

There is something operating in our realm of consciousness unseen by the mortal senses till allowed by the occult agency in control.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Only problem with this return as I see it... she comes back as an angel...
Ergo that would imply that the journey included a 'transition'
Some call this death

There are many transitions, but do any actually lead to "death"?
I would say no none actually lead to death. We are energy and energy never dies it just converts to other energy forms.

Sorry off topic..where is Religion exactly now then ?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Some day you may wake, and have that taken experience to tell us.

I know I did.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
God I love these forums
send us a postcard or email when you get there. I wonder if you will get cable and internet?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Others are asking for a ride... I am willing to bet not one of those would step on the ship if it landed on their front lawn...

Are you KIDDIN?
i would be in the thing and off so fast ,I would be charged with taking a vehicle without the owners consent.

The chance to be alone, away from all the BS on good ole planet Earth? that would be like Heaven to me, just give me a log cabin and an axe, OHHH ! and a better body! I would, i promise you, and im betting dozens of others would too.

HANDS UP who would go? Honestly..

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I just joined this site, this is the first thread I viewed.. as a member.
I must say it's a... interesting one.

But tell E.T I said hi!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Others are asking for a ride... I am willing to bet not one of those would step on the ship if it landed on their front lawn...

Welcome aboard...

I would like to introduce you to our pilot...

Nice fellow but watch out for his drool... it dissolves human flesh

[edit on 24-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why do threads like this keep popping up? This is why psychiatry is huge a booming field right now. The OP and anyone taking this thread seriously needs a psychiatric evaluation.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join