It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I know unrelated, but I have been having dreams about aliens, and ALL of them are physically disfigured in some way. Some sort of unconcious messgae?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Be sure to think of us, the ones you left behind, while you bump them stars and slide through the milkyway in the quietness of deep dark space. We'll remember you, just remember us. Enjoy the journey.

Let us know hows it goin sometime...............

Edit: Video update

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Peepers]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
I have made final arrangements, months of planning and debating and a species of Greys have finally accepted. I will taken to a planet, far away in another solar system, habitable with oxygen and h20, among various animal species like none you or I have ever seen before. It will take approximately 23 days and 13 hours for arrival, and I will go through my journey in suspended animation. I am, however, not the first human being to be taken to permanently stay on another planet, but I am one of the first. Tonight I will spend quite sometime watching, and waiting before the stars for my ride to arrive.

Good luck to Earth and all of you believers. You're going to need it come soon.

Pack a sweater, incase it gets cold out there.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
uhhh.. so yeah, Im calling BS on this one because your probably just suicidal.

yellow pages------mental health--- MMR before its to late.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

I really thought you were joking but when i read other replies in your profile i started to laugh so hard i literally cried and my face and abdominal area hurt so much.

"I'm telling you DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!!!!DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!!!!!!"

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
A species of Greys?

Yes there are more than one kind... some are more pleasant than others... I would have thought everyone was an expert on Grays by now... after all we been talking about them since Roswell

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway
You know, humanity is not as bad as people make it out to be...why leave this beautiful planet?

Why? Just look at 80% of the posts in this thread. If this is a cross section of humanity we are DOOMED...

Maybe I will drop in on him when our ship is done... after all he said its only 23 days and 13 hours away... Just feed that into the NAVY's hyperspace computations and should be able to get close... eyeball it the rest of the way

Originally posted by Pro-genetic
....because your crazy and "GRAYS" dont take crazy people for more than a night.

Speaking from experience are we?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

"but obviosly I have reason good reasons on whyI think their real..."

So tell us why you think THEIR real?

"Regardless I AM SERIOUS ABOUT HOW IFEEL ABOUT THEGREYS and if you don't believe in greys then that's you"

The only reason YOUFEEL THISWAY ABOUT THEGRAYS is because you saw it on a documentary or read it somewhere.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alphadog
Ok. lets say for a second that this is for real..
How do you think the human body would age or grow on a different planet in a different solar system?

a serious question

Simple depends on the radiation on the new planet... if it is less say under a dome or a heavy cloud layer you would live longer... we age because of damage from solar and other radiation from space...

Yes we cannot live without the sun but at the same time it ages us...

Of course radiation as in microwave could also cook us

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Sometimes people need to be brought into the harsh light of reality.

Hmmmm WHOSE reality?

Its curious how many think they have the only clue as to reality.

I just hoped he remembered to bring batteries for that video camera he planed to take.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It is good to know our little friend posted up today. He obviously has some unfinished business. Next time you report a UPS extraterestrial pickup just u2u me. We don't like to be screwed with.

[edit on 8/24/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This is a time of great transition for you. What will happen in this dimensional reality is not the same as your expectations.

Remember that there are many timelines that have come together at this point to pool the resources of an infinity of you's.

I feel your dream. I will be here tomorrow to hold your hand if you need me to.

www.crystalinks.com...

I'm totally curious where you got your hande idea, Antar...

Love,
Volondra

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
uhhh.. so yeah, Im calling BS on this one because your probably just suicidal.

yellow pages------mental health--- MMR before its to late.

If he EVER posts again, we'll know the roads were blocked or the flight was cancelled, or like usual, he lost his passport!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

You had better not forget yer towel!

As you all well know...

A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta…wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat…wrap it around your head to ward off noxious fumes…any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the Galaxy, rough it … win through, and still know where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

I hope the new wild/tame life you meet don't find that you smell and/or look delicious. If not, the towel will see you through it, friend.

Terra will miss you.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Interesting to think that right about now...Religion could very well be considered "Out of this World"

Cheers!

Edit - D'oh double double post

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Rashaverak]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows the OP is a liar!
He was signed on to ATS yesterday, if you don't believe me just take a look at his profile!

Seriously dude, I called you out on this one.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

You would be turned into a floating puddle of jelly if you were awake, silly!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I thought GOODBYE posts were against the T&C

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

hey, short trip...let's all U2U him and see how it went. maybe he time traveled back here or just dimension hopped.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Just so everyone knows the OP is a liar!
He was signed on to ATS yesterday, if you don't believe me just take a look at his profile!

Seriously dude, I called you out on this one.

-Jimmy
I think it's obvious he was lying to begin with, but he knows people will bite... they always do.

Whenever someone makes a claim and it has obvious signs of story telling, you can bet the farm it's BS.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join