It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Lol....Time to bring out the big probe I think

God these threads are almost as funny as Jedi Millers

Also a thing to note is that this member lists marijuana as one of his favorite things (check profile), and the plot thickens

[edit on 22/8/2008 by OzWeatherman]

So, marijuana is his one of his favorite activities. Are you implying that him under the influence of THC drives him to believes he is being picked up by aliens tonight? Boy, if that were true I'd have millions of ATS points. The only times I go on ATS are when I'm high, because my mind is more open and I can analyze things more intelligently, and calmly. If you ask me, the fact he tokes maybe supports his thread? I don't believe it but who knows...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
95% of the replies in this thread make me sick. Is this guy on a shuttle to Zeta Reticuli? Most Likely Not. However, the bald facts are none of you know this for sure.

I see all this pissing and moaning about the "quality of ATS threads declining.." and "summer vacation" this and "liar/hoaxer/psycho/nut-job" that ALL over these boards. Yet when someone posts a thread like this you're all scrambling and falling all over yourselves to respond in the most sarcastic, rude, mocking, mean, and grandiose ways. It's like a gang of children that grew-up in a cookie-cutter suburban neighborhood ganging up on the fat or the poor kid.

Over half the posts in this thread were made by individuals who seem to want not to deny ignorance (and I find rudeness and gang-mentalities pretty darn ignorant) but to "me too" and hear the sounds of their own voices (so to speak.)

Tired of what you consider "ridiculous" threads? Don't read them or bump them with your replies genius...

Sometimes people need to be brought into the harsh light of reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Traditional sex. LOL. My illness has left me asexual. Non functional. Sex is overated anyway. Lord knows I've had my share.quote]Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Rentor

OMG!!!! It actually blinks!!!!!

Oh, Rentor....how do you know the OP is a man, looking for a wife?

Not everyone wants traditonal 'sex'....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentBob86
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hey, theres are millions of completely respectable, contributing members of society who use that medicinal remedy, for medical reasons to releasing everyday stress, dont chalk us all up as crazies because of the few....

Im not chalking everyone else as crazy.....where did I say that?

I said this member does it, possibly over done it, considering the "remarkable claims he just made"

Sheesh, do people even read stuff properly anymore

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Grays don't exist. It's mathematically impossible that a humanoid species would evolve. The probability of parallel evolution is so low you'd be more likly to meet boneless octopuses with big brains then that.

Let's just assume we don't know everything about the universe. Oh wait we don't!

I'm just saying you can't come to this conlusion, because we don't really know how the universe works, who knows maybe there is a pattern in the universe that would naturaly recreate humanoid forms light years away.

Yes your theory makes sense, but we really don't understand 000000.1% of the universe, which to me is amazing, because I love to learn new things.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No Oz. My perception of type is much deficient in your eyes. I don't read good. And you have all the answers. I wait upon your grandiose statements like manna from heaven. Please continue.

I am really sorry Oz. I know you are a good guy. But you grate on me like garlic on a chalk board. I don't know why. I guess it is the whole holier than thou thing.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by goukilock
reply to post by OzWeatherman

sorry OZ no weather conditions to inform us about here

so howzabout you leave this guy alone

and stick to your contrail propaghanda

How about you stick on topic

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
this thread is heavily censored by the mods, i think the op should be censored too for a post like this.
seriously, what kind of replies did he/she really think he would be getting. if he/she didnt create this thread on purpose, just to see it derail and have a good laugh in his/her living room with his/her buddy... do you really think someone's final breath onto humanity would be create a thread in some online forum.

curtosy is mandatory here. i accept and agree to that, but sanity should also be mandatory.
i know these are both so subjective, but its up to ATS to determine what kind of thread topic is just spam or flaim bait [i.e. like this one ]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well good luck! How did you get ahold of them? I wouldnt mind taking a trip around the galaxy. You should really get internet at your new place to keep us updated! And please....don't drink the koolaid!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If this is a suicide note - think of the people around you that you will hurt through this act. Whatever you think is so bad now aint worth it man. Trust me.

If this is a legit story - send pictures.

If this is a hoax - screw you.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Religion

I have great difficulty in believing your account. The fact that I have a difficulty is not your fault. However, if it helps in any way, I'll try to explain why I have problems with it and why others might refer to it as a crock of s...t.

I tend to accept scientific innovation as it gradually enters our society. Over the years it changes the way we live, how we do everyday things. Our world today would amaze those who lived a hundred years ago. We accept Science-Fiction for what it is - separate from reality. Though many of us desperately wish that it wasn't separate - that there is far more out there for us to discover.

This may well be the case - and many of us look for the evidence. Unfortunately, there is so much misinformation available to us that the search is like swimming through treacle - and it can become exceedingly frustrating.

When an account comes to light, that appears to be so far beyond our current perception of reality, we do tend to consider the validity of the source. We are not all psychologists, but many of us are used to dealing with people - and small signals often tell a great deal.

Your story sounds like a schoolboy fantasy. If it were written by someone older, I would say that their emotional development has been arrested at some point and is being compensated for by an overwhelming desire to be perceived as something more exciting than they think they are.

I apologise for being frank - and this is only my opinion, but on the face of it I would suggest that this is an attention seeking attempt. I will be the first to admit that I have done similar when younger.

[edit on 23/8/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I promise that after the acid trip stops and the drugs where off... you'll still be here on Earth... dead or alive! But while you are out there... say hello to Elvis for me; and he probably has more drugs for you to do!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

Im glad that im not a poor person looking to hitch a ride back to my parents house who have promised me I could get back on my feet because what I get from all of you is none of you would help me out... probably would pull over laugh at me. Eat food in front of me and then perhaps stop eating it and looking in the bag to tempt me into thinking just maybe i can have some.

The rest of you should re-evaluate this and think... what if it was you having a hard time dealing with this Artificial world we are in. This guy probably needs friends and you guys are being asses.

Yeah sure im inviting yall to poke your stick at me too. Someone has to stand up for the underdog. The rest of you are little weinerdogs fighting on a chiwahwah. Low and Behold im a poodle... i mean .. :p but seriously give him a break we all deal with these problems in life.

Edit to add:

No im not saying we deal with the EXACT SAME problems. just .. similar problems. In fact all the people instigating him are probably the ones with the most problems.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

May the force be with you.
Live long and prosper.
Will the grays allow you internet access from their planet?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

Originally posted by Ggurl777
Your an idiot...
Let me tell you why...

GREYS ARE NOT BENEVOLENT THEY'RE NOT GOD OR GODS AND I GAURANTEE YOU THE MOST OF THEM ARE MALEVOLENT!!!!!!!!

YEAH they tell you that your going to a nice palnet that's not earth but, I'm telling you DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!!!!
DO NOT GO WITH THEM!!!!!!!

Or your going to have quiet a surprise!!
but your already gone by now have fun

Your kdding right...
. Don't tell me you buy into this B.S. If you do then you need just as much help as he does

Regardless I AM SERIOUS ABOUT HOW IFEEL ABOUT THEGREYS and if you don't believe in greys then that's you but obviosly I have reason good reasons on whyI think their real...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
Complete ignorance to let this thread go on....the op hasn't even replied once..ohh wait he isn't going tooooo!

The ignorance and trolling is on you..

This is in the GRAY AREA The forum SPECIFICALLY set up at the request of members to have a place where this type of post is allowed

SHEESHH Nothing ever makes you guys happy

LOOK before you enter a room and shoot from the hip

:shk:

To LunarLunacy

Though this thread may invite ridicule, such rudeness and suggestions of drug abuse are against the T&C here I wish there was an entry exam here to make sur all these newbie understand how things work here and save the mods some work having to delete such posts

I wish you guys would learn to READ

[edit on 23-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

my friends, jpm, and Oz.....please don't fight!

jpm.....'garlic on a chalkboard' ??? Come one, lighten up!

Oz....you're.....wha wasit? Sacrosanct, or self-righteous....nah!! You are none of those things, it's the mistake of the keyboards!!!

I'm going to go look for my Klingon make-up, since Halowe'en is just around the corner....and who knows? I might hitch a ride to some other planet as well.....helps to fit in......

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
my friends, jpm, and Oz.....please don't fight!

jpm.....'garlic on a chalkboard' ??? Come one, lighten up!

Our therapist says the same thing

And he just doesnt pay attention to my needs anymore, we just fight too much

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for that. I think I was all of eight years old when that episode first aired. It was a big family joke for many years. Think I may have seen the Simpson's episode too if it was over eight years ago.

As far as the OP goes, whatever. I doubt it's a suicide post, but a definite plea for attention. No, I do not believe that he's flying away with aliens. I'm not going to berate him either.

As far as all those who are jumping on those flaming him, lighten up, get a life, or leave the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join