It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will Be My Last Night On Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am still trying to figure out why this troll shister and thread hoaxing stuff is allowed to continue so much lately, this is really getting to be absurd!!

Seriously mods all this is, fiction, stories, bogus jargon.....unsurmountable emptiness without merit or ability to validated.

Complete ignorance to let this thread go on....the op hasn't even replied once..ohh wait he isn't going tooooo!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey man i wish you luck, take sunblock in case they dont have any on the planet that your going to...

Oh have a look at this clip, its highly informative regarding the danger your suspended animation might turn you into Important Link

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Advice don't fall asleep on your 23 day adventure you may not wake up! Or you may find yourself paralyzed being unable to move while they perform anal probing and sperm extraction!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is your future wife,man isn't she a beauty.I wish well to you when you have children with her

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Rentor]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

OMG!!!! It actually blinks!!!!!

Oh, Rentor....how do you know the OP is a man, looking for a wife?

Not everyone wants traditonal 'sex'....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by busyfrog

Oh have a look at this clip, its highly informative regarding the danger your suspended animation might turn you into Important Link

Nothing against the Op but your clip had me in stitches. Very funny in its own right. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
so is he still here?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This reminds me of those diet pepsi comercials. The idea of a wife that's a shapeshifter like the woman from X-Men is interesting and yet..confusing.

I have a couple of bizarre zipper memories with dates. None that really involved the franks and beans situation as much, but she was apparently wearing some type of bondage outfit that scared me away along with all the dog poop all over her apartment.

One I had met a few years ago did leave her geico space suit behind. And it did have a zipper...but, the zipper also had made in china on it. I guess aliens come here for the cheap labor as well?

What other species besides the praying Mantis mates for life?

Then there's the movie killer clowns from outerspace?

I haven't any ill will for the OP and do hope they find what they're looking for....as long as it's not life threatening to anyone.

But, isn't this a goodbye thread? Will they get banned if they come back? So many moderators for a thread like this is suggestive.

Deny ignorance.....please?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My bet is Religion will log in a few times to check on his/her thread before realizing their account will note each log in. Then will log out completely and then "never return" but will get so eager to post, or share info or something they'll re-register on here or a similar forum.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
I have made final arrangements, months of planning and debating and a species of Greys have finally accepted. I will taken to a planet, far away in another solar system, habitable with oxygen and h20, among various animal species like none you or I have ever seen before. It will take approximately 23 days and 13 hours for arrival, and I will go through my journey in suspended animation. I am, however, not the first human being to be taken to permanently stay on another planet, but I am one of the first. Tonight I will spend quite sometime watching, and waiting before the stars for my ride to arrive.

Good luck to Earth and all of you believers. You're going to need it come soon.

Have you ever watched the episode of the Twilight Zone called " To Serve Man"?
You might just find yourself as a "fine slab of beef" on some Grey's table ! LoL
or killed and thrown into the orange muck pool that they supposedly mix with Peroxide to dab what remains of you onto their skin so they can absorb you (Like in the Dulce Papers).

Seriously, if its true, I wish you safe journey.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i hope this isnt his way of saying he is gonna off himself O_o

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by the13thdeceptionist

If I were going to commit suicide....I wouldn't post on ATS as a 'suicide note'....that was vague to begin with!! I certainly would NOT do it this way!!!

I have relationship troubles, and dream of escapng to another planet, ratherr than facing them.....doesn't mean I'd leave a suicide note, HERE of all places!!!

How would my Family react, if they'd never heard of ATS?

Assuming I HAVE a family.....

But, I think I made my point.....

It seemed to be NOT a 'suicide note'.....maybe a shout out for attention, just a guess....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Why do people assume this is a "cry of help" or he might "off himself"....why would that be someone's first assumption?

Maybe he is just a big hoaxer and was bored and probably already has a new account and has moved on...all awhile watching this thread grow and grow?

[edit on 8/23/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'd have to agree with you.

On 8/11/2008 Religion is begging aliens to abduct him.

Link
Please, I know there are not humans who read this board, and the internet espically. I ask of you to please, show mercy and to please abduct me. I want off this planet, I want to be taken away, to any habitable planet ANYWHERE in the universe.

On 8/2/2008 he claims to have already been in contact with aliens.

Link
I have been abducted by greys and I do have telepahthic communications with them everyday.

Roughly once every 3 and a half months I am abducted. They usually tell me when they will be here, and I get really excited because when you're in the spacecraft it's not like Fire in the Sky, it's much nicer.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The whole thing just seem sad to me. Yeah yeah...But really, whoever this person is seems like they have no life and probably not many friends or family. If I ever said anything like that to anybody I know they would have me in a mental hospital in a matter of hours. Getting help I probably needed. If this is not crap I reall feel bad for this person, and hope one day they pull back the blinds log off and go have some fun.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join