It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

six pointed star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
what dose the six pointed star mean? i only ask this because were i live there is a water tower but...... the way its built it has a massive 6 pointed star on the top of it.it is built into the water tower but you can clearly see it on google earth/maps.if you want to see it.i live in grimsby(in the uk) type in westhill road grimsby and zoom in and its just above the road(westhill road).

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The six pointed star is a hexagram. It has various meanings.. To many to list here.. One that is commonly known is the Star of David.. A sacred symbol of Judaism. I recommend looking it up online.. And why didn't you do that in the first place?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
The six pointed star is a hexagram. It has various meanings.. To many to list here.. One that is commonly known is the Star of David.. A sacred symbol of Judaism. I recommend looking it up online.. And why didn't you do that in the first place?
i did after i posted,lol. i just want you lot to take alook at it on google earth and tell me what you think

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Pretty unusual but I think in that case its just coincidence, or Jewish builders. I actually live on the other side of the river btw.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yes.. It does appear to be a hexagram..lol.

When was it built? Who were the builders? Were they maybe Jews and left this there as a kind of signature? Who knows.. It's worth researching.. Just for kicks..

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBTBE
Pretty unusual but I think in that case its just coincidence, or Jewish builders. I actually live on the other side of the river btw.
did you see it on google earth?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
maps.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=60.032659,108.984375&ie=UTF8&ll=53.558414,-0.109383 &spn=0.000698,0.001663&t=h&z=19

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
this i find to be strange as a 6 pointed star its on a water tower...water being the stuff we need to live.i wonder what this tower is(yes i know its a water tower)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wow, that's not just a 6-pointed star, that is THE "Star of David": two inter-penetrating triangles.

It's a sacred geometrical symbol, not isolated to the Jews. It represents too much to get into here. What you need to understand is the general function all symbols play, not just this symbol in particular.

Symbols are magical things. I hope this one ultimately awakens a greater self-awareness in you.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i just find it strange that its on a water tower in grimsby town(uk) am just wondering why?..... and is there anything else around that way that might aline to it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, it is weird. I tried to search the net but the only famous water tower in Grimsby is near the docks, as you surely are aware. Synagogue is also pretty far. Have absolutely no idea why there would be star of David on water tower. I live in Israel and we have no water tower like this (to my knowledge.).
Can't you ask the city Mayor public relations office? Or water company?
I personally am very intrigued.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
six pointed star has to do with saturn worship.
the ancient jews worshipped saturn also.

if you look at satalite photos of saturns north pole you can see a giant hexagram in the clouds of the planet.

enjoy reasearching these things, it may suprise you.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
oh yeah another point to this story is that they did try to knock it down but for some reason it didnt come off.....oh and it is disused aswell

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't think there's anything sinister behind it. It may even make your water much healthier for drinking!

After seeing water react to different environmental conditions, pollution and music, Mr. Emoto and colleagues decided to see how thoughts and words affected the formation of untreated, distilled, water crystals, using words typed onto paper by a word processor and taped on glass bottles overnight. The same procedure was performed using the names of deceased persons. The waters were then frozen and photographed.

www.life-enthusiast.com...

I'm sure some of you have seen this before. Masaru Emoto is a scientist who has shown in experiments that human emotional environment factors effect the way water crystallizes when frozen. As a general rule, more loving emotions cause more ordered, crystalline and fractal patterns, while negative emotions generate disorder, asymmetry, etc. Supposedly more ordered molecules absorb more easily into your body, but I don't know anything about the biology of that. It would not at all surprise me, in fact I would suspect it to be true.

The crystals actually take the shape of a hexagram very often naturally:

And what's more, you can see how the crystals break off into fractals. The hexagram is a very symmetrical, harmonious structure.

new topics

top topics

join