It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashback: McCain didn't know what kind of car he drove.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Well Obama wanted to cut and run from Iraq hence losing the War. McCain wanted a surge in the number of troops. Well we would have lost the war under Obama rather than setting a time for withdrawal in victory as we are now.
Last May, Obama claimed that tornadoes in Kansas killed a whopping 10,000 people: "there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died, an entire town destroyed." The actual death toll was 12 people. Earlier this month in Oregon, he redrew the map of the United States: 'Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states. I think one left to go. Last March, on the anniversary of the Bloody Sunday march in Selma, Ala., he claimed his parents united as a direct result of the civil rights movement: 'There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Ala., because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born.' Obama was born in 1961 however the Selma march took place in 1965."

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
As a life long conservative who has normally voted Republican,McCain scares me. He has been running for president for the last 10+ years.He was barely in his prime when he first started campaigning.

Having a leader of this country with anger management issues,even worse than Hilary, and beginnings of senility,dementia and other known health issues is unacceptable.

I can see him being a self absorbed individual,so involved with who he is and his family's status in American history that he just doesn't pay attention to incidental things such as,what kind of car he drives or how many houses,he owns.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join