It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO False Invasion in 2012. . .i'ts on the BBC!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You got to check this out guys. . .I have just stumbled upon this really weird Film on You Tube called False Flag Invasion London Olympics, now I know it's been made up to look like it's been broadcast on the BBC Word Service. but the film from Reagan is real! and it is all kind of strange the Logo and that. This Ian Crane guy has some very interesting views on this UFO invasion theory on his Fool Me Once film which I have also found. I know that John will love this one so, here is the link. .
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think they have skipped the plan of trying to fake a alien attack. Its all over the conspiracy sites.

I expect something else. But the general theme is definitely trying to scare the public into accepting changes that leads to much greater power by the authorities. They wont change their end goal - world government. But there are many ways to make that happen.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I think they have skipped the plan of trying to fake a alien attack. Its all over the conspiracy sites.

Agreed. It would be too obvious...

But just for the sake of discussion, what if there will be a REAL alien invasion covered-up by a FAKE one?
(I know, I know, it's nonsense... just like many others observed before)

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBardy
You got to check this out guys. . .I have just stumbled upon this really weird Film on You Tube called False Flag Invasion London Olympics, now I know it's been made up to look like it's been broadcast on the BBC Word Service. but the film from Reagan is real! and it is all kind of strange the Logo and that. This Ian Crane guy has some very interesting views on this UFO invasion theory on his Fool Me Once film which I have also found. I know that John will love this one so, here is the link. .
www.youtube.com...

It's indeed a brillilant video
I'm not sure about its message, though.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Obvious?

Maybe to the minority that read and beleives these conspiracy tales, anyone else is blind to the idea, and would think it too crazy too be false flagged.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think Reagan was only saying that if we were attacked by aliens, the world would unite. Remember, that was during the cold war. I don't think his comments were meant to suggest an alien invasion. He just used that example as a metaphor.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I really liked that video, deffinetly very well made.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Could somebody explain the point this video was trying to make? Not being mean but ti was hard to follow. All I seen were clips of Reagan talking about aliens and flying colorful computers.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You know better safe than sorry. If they do intend on staging a fake invasion to establish a one world government in 2012 it could only help to fill up You Tube and the like with Warning Video's like this so that a good portion of people are aware and won't fall for it.

If the word is spread enough... If it happens, it will more likely fail.

And if not.. oh well. Its better to at least open people up to the possibility so they are prepared than have them running around in fear like chickens with their heads cut off.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
@MegaBears

Basically it's an clever little advertisement video for an upcoming event with workshops and speakers and the like.

Here's the website. From what I can gather it's an event focused on discussing alternate viewpoints to several issues, with such conspiracy theories and predictions as 2012 and NWO playing a part in the many different discussions. There's really no motive or agenda to this video other than to advertise and raise awareness of the event for anyone who might wish to buy tickets and attend.

At any rate it was a pretty well edited video I thought to catch people's interests long enough to look more into it.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Rmar64]

new topics

top topics

join