It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have just Stumbled Upon a Guy Called Ian R Crane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have just Stumbled Upon a Guy Called Ian R Crane

I am just wondering if anyone has seen this guy live, because on the You Tube stuff I have seen, he has some amazing content, He say's that he is from an Oil background. . . and speaks alot about UFO False Flag Invasions on 2012 in London. Is this the planned deal. I think he held a conference in the UK with
David Icke which must have been incredible, anybody go?

Check him out, can anyone tell me if he is from the US?

www.youtube.com...

This is the You Tube video I watched. . .

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
He's British ( or at least mostly seems to talk about that sort of thing, has the accent etc)

Good dude, I got his DVD called "Fool Me Once" It's free if you look around online, can download it on torrent. It is legal because he wants the information out to the general public at no cost, and on his DVD it says "this is not copyrighted" - give to everyone possible.

He isn't as popular as Icke or some others but has some good info - but chances are if you've done a lot of research into these topics already, he might just say things you already knew

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wasn't this the school teacher from the Legend of Sleepy Hollow?

Just asking

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yeh I have heard of Ian R Crane, in fact I have just got hold of my copy of his latest DVD, The War on Terra the NWO Agenda exposed. It's truly outstanding! I am so pleased that Ian is doing so much to combat the amount of lies to keep us dumbed down.
I believe you can buy the DVD on David Icke site. . .but anyhow the trailer is here.
Good Luck

[edit: fixed video code]

[edit on 15-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Throaty!!!! I think I'm having a "meeting of minds" moment! Awesome!

You don't know how close I came in another thread to accusing you of disrespecting the French victims of 9/11 when you were telling someone that you didn't give "a flying frog's fat ass" about something or other. Of course I knew you didn't mean it in that sense.

The guy is not talking about Ichabod Crane. I know it's close to Halloween but stop throwing pumpkins.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Google Video Link

Codex Alimentarius - 89 min - Jun 22 2008

Ian R. Crane is quite a good speaker.

I really think he had nothing to do with the 'Legend Of Sleepy Hollow'.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

"Ichabod Crane" the teacher from the Legend of Sleepy Hollow-----"Ian Crane?"

And I posted it a month ago...... as an attempt at humor.

geeesh

[edit on 10/15/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I didn't know that you had posted a month ago. For some reason this thread came to the top of the list and I looked at it for the first time. I think one has to regard posting on ATS as being similar to playing post card chess. It may take a month to get the other player's move.

I'll have to look into Ian R. Crane but I think Washington Irving might be more interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBardy

hey all im new on here i was just searching to see if anybody had heard of ian r crane and wow surprise you have lol yes he is english he lives in somerset and he is amazing hes done videos on the new world order and peak oil erm vaccines loads of stuff ive acxtually spoken to him hes great

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBardy

ian crane has been doing the rounds for quite some time and is mostly on the ball,he has close ties to david icke and gets the same message across,about 9/11 ,and the paranormal future trends and events,and most of all he puts his heart and soul into his beliefs and work,which is always a bonus

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi, just to let you know, that Ian R Crane will be doing a talk in November, on the 19th 2011...

Saturday, November-19th, 7:30pm-10pm
Ian R Crane
THE SHIFT ... is about to HIT the FAN!
Former oilfield executive Ian R Crane, has become one of the UK’s leading authorities in deep geopolitics, where geographic, economic, social, political and spiritual issues conjoin.

Western governments have lost contact with the people, social reality and Humanity in general. We are firmly ensconsed in a time of chaos, brought to a head by the contrived banking crisis, collapsing economies, rising unemployment and capped by completely absurd and unnecessary austerity measures; targeted primarily at the lower echelons of society.

Those who believe themselves to be the Rightful Rulers of a Planetary Fiefdom are becoming increasingly desperate to establish their One World Corporation. Their vision is for total control of all planetary resources including the Human Resources, which they intend to reduce to a more 'manageable' 500,000,000!

For the past 66 years, Western governments have successfully kept the people locked into selfish consumerist materialism, preventing them from realising who they truly are and from seeing what is really going on. However, things are not going entirely to plan as 'THE SHIFT HITS THE FAN' and accelerates the awakening of the masses at an exponential pace.

In this presentation Ian connects the apparently random pieces of a complex multi dimensional puzzle, a puzzle which the ruling elite believe to be beyond the comprehension of the masses. Yet as more and more people start to see the 'Bigger Picture', the greater the opportunity for initiating real sustainable change which will ultimately benefit the entire Human Race and not just the 'Select Few'
Lovedean village hall, 160 Lovedean Lane,
Waterlooville,Hampshire,England, PO8 9SF

Tickets £5
Doors open 7-15pm
For further info please ring
James on 023 92 355330 (If answering machine please leave contact details and I will get back to you asap)
A link to book your tickets online will soon be available online at www.ianrcrane.co.uk/
Tickets can be purchased on the door.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

top topics

join