It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary to steal the Democratic nomination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That's right! Hillary is going to win the democratic nomination at the Democratic Convention. I believe there will be a huge upset! Nobody wants Obama or McCain! McCain is too old, and Obama is a black Muslim with three Muslim names. Who in their right mind would vote for somebody that looks like the enemy? Go Hillary!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I believe you have the wrong forum.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
wrong forum for politically charged racist dribble. Go away now

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by doom2012

I am writing this from Denver and the air is filling with both excitement and uncertainty. Like a great Shakespearan play, something is afoot or amiss; I can feel it. Another barometer for me, is that my small but normally communicative friends have shutdown, disappeared, and all but dropped out. I know some were leaving town. I hope they re-surface in September when they get the "all clear" in their minds - I love them all, but understand their failings. They can indicate for me a somewhat telling demeanor not unlike animals before an earthquake.
I have been amazed for the past several months, the use by the media of the phrase "presumptive candidate" - oddly referring to both McCain and Obama while hyping them, particularly Obama, to us. Do they know something we don't - like are these truly "done deals" for nomination or will a scandal surface and be an "August or September Surprise" not unlike the usual "October Surprise"?
What's different as well this go around, is that we know who the puppet masters are for both candidates and that is troubling. If we had known the power of Rove and Company 4 and 8 years ago, would we have gone in a different direction? It wouldn't have mattered, though, becaused the same masters were controlling both Gore and Kerry (Can we say
:"Trilaterial Commission", "CFR", "Illuminati", "Skull and Bones", and "Bohemian Grove", boys and girls?)
My new advise to those I run into is to "Stay Strong" and tell those you care about that you love them.

top topics

join