It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tom Cruise dead?Killed in plane crash

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I read on another forum that Tom Cruise id dead .Is this true?Killed in plane crash and the Scientologists are preparing a statement and that's why it has'nt been anounced to the media.I checked the news earlier on today but I've been busy so I have'nt had time to check.It's probably a wind up but I was just curious in case it was true.Would the Scientologists run the show in the event of his demise?Sorry if I've wasted peoples time and I can't post any links due to lack of info.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You could at least tell us which other forum it is you have been reading on

That would be a great help initially for anyone wanting to look into this further

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

yes, the other site would be a nice addition to the post.

I doubt it. Tom Cruise is some super scientologist who can heal wounds, among other things, and should be able to use his mad scientology powers to avoid such mundane things as plane crashes and death

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Plus he's an accomplished pilot able to take over in an emergency. I've seen him do a negative 4G dive, but he was inverted with a MIG at a range of a few feet.

Peace

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just Google'd "Tom Cruise Plane Crash" and didn't see one reputable source in any of the links. Some were dating back to beginning of July. You'd think with coverage this heavy in forums across the Internet, that news agencies would look into the subject. I'm pretty sure they have, and have deemed it not true and unworthy of their time.

Speaking of time...this subject took up far too much of mine.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It was on Godlikeproductions which is not the most reliable source of info but occaisionally has some nuggets of info you can't find anywhere else(celebs posting etc)Lol the Ted Bundy joke.Oh no,I'm not going to get sued by Tomkat and have the Tologists stalking me now am I?I should have thought this through.Does anyone know a good lawyer?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I was just beginning to like him again after seeing Tropic Thunder or whatever that movie with Jack Black, Downey and Stiller.

Tom did a hillarious portrayal of a hardnose producer...he was so funny.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There is nothing about this on Reuters or AP at all...hopefully it's a mistake.

Cait

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

and what was he doing at that range?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by Crakeur

Plus he's an accomplished pilot able to take over in an emergency. I've seen him do a negative 4G dive, but he was inverted with a MIG at a range of a few feet.

Peace

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Dr Love]

Really?I did'nt know he could pilot a plane?Maybe John Travolta taught him .What is it with scientologists and planes?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Found forum, it was freerepublic.com, but the thread was pulled in march.

link   

Originally posted by candyfloss

Really?I did'nt know he could pilot a plane?Maybe John Travolta taught him .What is it with scientologists and planes?

Lol. he's talking about the movie top gun

link   
I just did a search and found this. It seems some people believe this was announced by a tv station 5 months ago however the broadcast was cut off. Have a look

ph.answers.yahoo.com...

I dont believe him dead i just watched MI3 and he seemed fine

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I forgot.

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
There is nothing about this on Reuters or AP at all...hopefully it's a mistake.

Cait

It's his 25th anniversary of being infilms and you can send him a message on his website (which is pretty slick)I quite liked Eyeswideshut myself.He seemed quite dorky until the Mission Impossible films came out.Same with Matt Damon and the Bourne trilogy.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
After googling it, it looks like it's all just rumor and innuendo stemming from a YouTube video and a Nigerian web forum. You know, everyone just wants Katie to be free...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

"Communicating. Keeping up foriegn relations. You know, giving him the bird! "

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Really ,I've never seen that .Can you describe the plot to me ?I heard it was homoerotic.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
After googling it, it looks like it's all just rumor and innuendo stemming from a YouTube video and a Nigerian web forum. You know, everyone just wants Katie to be free...

The 419 scammers at it again.That's a new one ,did they ask for donations to his memorial fund?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Really ,I've never seen that .Can you describe the plot to me ?I heard it was homoerotic.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Hmmmmmm. Kind of I guess. Not so bad as Interview With A Vampire though........
Is Rosie O'Donell having any sort of a teary eyed interview?
I haven't found any evidence that Cruise isn't alive, kickin', and jumpin' on couches and stuff.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join