It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomalies from Earth???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am new to this site and I just wanted to start by saying I think it is great! I enjoy looking at pictures from Mars and trying to figure out what we have here on Earth that looks similar. So, here are some thoeries.

I was looking at the picture of the Man on Mars. Since the first time I saw it I knew that it reminded me of something, but I just couldn't think of where I had seen something like that before. Eventually I figured it out, so I figured I'd post here and see what you guys think. To me, the man on the Mars kinda has the same features as the first bigfoot picture ever taken. The way the arm is positioned in the Mars pic in comparison to the arm in the big foot pic is the same (to me). Also the way the Man on Mars looked in general. Aside from the thickness of the hair, that was the one thing that we might have here on Earth that looked similar to me. Also, the Face on Mars. Of course, it looks like a persons face. But the more I looked at it, I seen that around the head it had some kind of helmet or something. It wasn't just a head, it has something on it based on the way the head is shaped. Do you think there is a possibility that it holds some relation to Easter Island monuments??? They have the same shape on their head. I would post the pics, but I didn't figure that out yet. But I know that anyone that is reading this knows exactly what I am trying to say lol.

Like I said, this is just some theories that I have. I am by no means saying that it is true. I believe that our history on Earth has a lot to do with Mars, so I enjoy looking at the similarities. Thanks everyone!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

If you look at the higher resolution pictures of the "face", it turns out to be a mountain. It is still an anomaly as the base is an oval. I doubt someone or something built it, but it is interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

HI! i think the face looks interesting also. but more compelling to me is the massive amount of forest and bio life and the lakes of water, those seem more undeniable than any other evidence, with almost any other type of anomaly, no matter how much it doesn't look like a sand dune, or a rock, they can still be explained off as such, but the pictures of the giant treesand the lakes of water are much more convincing to the skeptic IMO. I wonder, have you looked at Joseph P. Skipper's site on mars and moon anomalies? here is the link, if you dig this stuff and haven't seen his site yet you will be lost in it for hours!
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

join