It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush camp exposed as serial liars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
My b, Seeker. So you don't believe Iraq had/has WMD? Seems that the Bushies aren't the only ones backtracking these days.

Your "b" in more ways then one Saphronia!
You talking out your ass.
Its apparent you haven't been on this board long or is that you just don't pay attention to detail? In such, my position and opinion on the the Iraqi War and the ousting of Saddam, on WMD, on the UN, on Hans Blix, on Scott Ritter, on DU rounds, on whatever else you can think of are known, some are well known.
This may help to enlighten you as to them??!
ATS Advanced Boolean Search Wizard

seekerof

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
"As Par", here we have seekerof coming to hopelessly make his attempts at defending the bush administration, the war in iraq, "etc. etc. etc." with nothing to counter the information at hand...what a surprise there. Looks like you're getting a bit angry there pal, becoming abusive towards saphronia...and constantly telling us to search through other threads for your stance, well we already know your stance thank you...yes, justify what Bush and his cronies are doing with whatever possible "evidence" you can find...

Notice, the source "Al Jazeera" would not be considered a good source, but in this case it doesn't matter as it is an actual government document, and if you read it, you can't really argue against it. As for clinton, that's getting off topic, what is happening NOW is what matters NOW, and no I don't like clinton, and I don't side with democrats or republicans, but he was still worlds better (and at least for one, more educated) than Bush will ever be.

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Shoktek]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This has just come out, with military families asking congress to censure Bush.

You know moveon.org is well out there yes but you cannot balk at half a million signatures or the calls from the families of troops both dead and still serving. Don't they have the only true voice? They are making the sacrifice, not me.

Article link

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

as posted by Shoktek
....yes, justify what Bush and his cronies are doing with whatever possible "evidence" you can find...

Interestingly, I have to wonder if you can read black and white? Seems those links provided speak for themselves...?
My argument is not that only did Bush lie, that Clinton, among countless others lied, in regards to Iraq....something that but a few that have noticed and commented on in this thread!

protect Bush.....yes, I guess it would seem to you to be in protection of him, when the "dirty dirt" is revealed that he was not the only one that lied!
Pathetic rhetoric with blinder attached?

I applaud those that recognized and understood the reasoning of my argument.

seekerof

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've been a member of ats since 2001. I've read your post and followed your links. Truly you are thorough. I rarely miss anything but I took your advice and did a little search. You're right, and me, well I'm the other thing...opposite of right..
in more ways than one...

Again, my b. That shouldn't have been so tedious...but as I always say, I'm tragically female--therefore I'm never wrong until it's absolutely proven that I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
he was not the only one that lied!

OK, so you're admitting that he lied, yet you continue to defend him? And yes, many other people "lie", and they are equally as bad for doing so...but the liars are all still guilty of lying.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The issue that we have with the current liars, and the issue that the house of representatives has, is that the current liars actually led us into the war while the previous democrat administration liars just blew smoke at us.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Good luck trying to convince people that they are an unbiased news source.

There is no such thing as an unbiased news source this day and age.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And as par for Bout Time, the diversion to "here and now"? How ironic, indeed. Do you still not openly admit that Clinton and his presidential goons, err, administration continually preached that they knowingly, and admittedly, and continually stated that Iraq/Saddam had WMD? That they were also developing them also?! Do you, Bout Time, also openly deny that the president of the previous administration, along with virtually every Democrat, including JOHN KERRY expressly stated and believed, up to the day of the Second Iraq War, that Iraq/Saddam had WMD........along with the defunct United Nation's, France, Germany, Spain, Russia, etc., etc (their intelligence reports/documentations on this is open and public knowledge, mind you).?!

Admit it, won't hurt ya in the least bit.

(Without digging up my old links on this)

Clinton Believes-January 2004
Further Clinton Belief
Oh, look! Clinton's believed in the Saddam/Iraq and Al-Qaeda Connection
Clinton has no doubts that Saddam will use WMD again
The Democrats' WMD fraud
To many more links on Clinton's belief of WMD in Iraq

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Seekerof]

Hey dude, how can I make my avatar's do that funky white out thing? Looks good!
On thread:
Can Bush, even after his only term is nearly complete, ever stand on his own two feet and be judged on his merits, without a Clinton reference, in your eyes?
I've argued the facts of why you're wrong on this point on several back & forths, so let me impart a simple perspective to save the link look up tedium: agreement on an environmental situation is subject to change as more information is uncovered and that environment is further explored. So a "YES" in 1997 versus a "YES" in 2003 can be completely different.
Different points of history, different levels of inspection. It's not any more difficult than that and no, I won't go back & say Clinton lied - he did not manipulate intel....Bush did and launched a multi billion dollar fiasco through that manipulation, as chronicled in this report by this Congressional Comittee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join