It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oswald (footage of him whilst he was in custody)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Saw a JFK doco today (BBC) and not having watched one for quite a while, the surviving footage of him in custody before being shot by Ruby struck me as very odd.

Even with the chaos in the police station with the press, those police with him and others standing around watching, he's composed and eloquent. In one of the pieces of footage, of course, he says he's just a patsy and, just before that, that he's just had a hearing without legal counsel.

He's not smug, but neither does he appeared to have clammed up. That said (admittedly this is just my personal impression from the footage), he's got that shocked kinda look about him - not the hair-caught-in-the-headlights look, but it's as though he's kinda shocked he's in the position he found himself in, but that he was already cognisent of the possibility of it happening. I.e., if it's the case that he didn't do it alone, even though he was in on the operation, that he'd foreseen the possibility of him being the patsy.

Now, I personally don't see how Oswald could've pulled it all off on his own (that there wasn't a conspiracy), so i'm ruling out that his behavior, at least in the front of the cameras, was the product of a psychotic mind.

What'd you guys read from the Oswald footage?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egotosum
Saw a JFK doco today (BBC) and not having watched one for quite a while, the surviving footage of him in custody before being shot by Ruby struck me as very odd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Barry Seal; Oliver North; Clinton; Ku Klux Klan; Monzer al Kassar; & Mohammed Atta (cont)

Here's a little info on Jack Ruby

BARRY SEAL, & FERRIE & OSWALD IN SAME CIVIL AIR PATROL UNIT
from, “Inside Octopus” by Preston Peet; “July 16, 1955, 16th birthday, Seal got pilot’s license, boarded U.S.A. Air Force plane for two-week summer camp w/Civil Air Patrol at Barksdale Air Force Base in Shreveport, Louisiana. www.spitfirelist.com...

“by 1956, Ruby was doing so well in narcotics he was showing training films to potential recruits.

ref: “Barry & Boys”; D. Hopsicker; “Inside Octopus”, Preston Peet

-- Barry Seal was allegedly killed by Oliver North & team and then North became the biggest drug dealer in the U.S., replacing Seal (who worked for CIA) -- North then teamed up with Contras from the Tri-border area of South America (a drug/al-Queda/CIA drug/terrorist centerwww.abovetopsecret.com...
subject: bin Laden & Muslim Brotherhood w/Bush clan, (& Ollie North & Monsar al Kassar) ... Rev. Moon cult, Hezbollah all in Tri-Border Area-where Brazil, Paraguay & Argentina meet
Themes & Videos: Bush family w/Reverend Moon cult in Tri-Border Area Paraguayans say Moon carving out smack empire [url=] ), and teamed up with Monsar al-Kassar, a narco-terrorist in the Mid-east, Kassar dominated the largest Middle East opium poppy heroin trade with his partner, the King of Syria -- and was involved with the Muslim Brotherhood aka al Queda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
subj: Tri-Border Area
theme: "Hezbollah Finances

[edit on 22-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

join