It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

philip corso query

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
hello...im new here and ive tried to do a search for him but i just find old topics...anyway...ive been checking out a LOT of ufo sites..videos..etc over the last few weeks and..ive got to say...the one ive just seen of philip corso is the least believable of any...even john lears weird and wonderful theories seem more real

..he just comes across as being sort of 'sad' about his dad dying and trying to big him up...nothing he says seems to make any sense whatsoever....has anyone else any info on him?

oh...i just watched the XCON 2004 video..thats what im talking about.

thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

I read Corso's book, and it seems far fetched. He claims he walked into an area and viewed alien bodies. That place would of had sentries posted all around it and it would of been placed inside a red zone. Anyone going past the red zone would be eating the pavement.
He was a lieutenant colonel and he was doing a job that would of been a senior colonel or more than likely a flag officer (brigadier general or above) position.
There probably are kernels of truth in what he is saying, the problem is finding out what they are.
He also does not cite any information.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What about former Canadian government minister Pete Hellyar who says military aircraft were taken out by UFO's??

uk.youtube.com...

Ross

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

Thank you for that video. There is a book out "Shoot Them Down!" by Frank C Feschino Jr. I have not read it yet, but it is about the sightings and incidents in the summer of 1952.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
UFO researcher Timothy Good claims to have evidence of military aircraft being shot down by UFO's - but I have not actually seen any of this evidence.

There are also others who make similar claims, not only in the USA, but Pete Hellyar's statements as a former government minister should be taken seriously until someone can actually disprove what he says.

It's an interesting one this.

Ross

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

Actually, it is up to Pete Hellyar to PROVE his claims, or at least provide some type of evidence. That is not saying I don't believe him to be credible, but it is impossible to prove something does not exist.

That is the one problem I have with some researchers, is they want science to try and disprove what they state.

I am on the boat with Timothy Good, as he has made some rather far out claims. I would love more information on the creatures he found in Puerto Rico.

top topics

join