It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Now, you are no longer deceived!! Look up, for the End of the Age is almost here!! Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually. If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.

We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.

Finally, we would love to hear from you.

You can contact us by mail or email.
God bless you.

www.hiddenmysteries.com...

What more can I say?

Tut Tut

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I agree, but there an issue.

How are folks supposed to believe something they cannot prove. With the metality of folks like those that visit here, things need validating or proof. However, proof would ruin the plan. For example, I installed a webcam security system for the firehouse where I volunteer. Theft and others evils have stopped. Why? Because they know that the cameras are there. Now I could not use this system to find out who would have the potential of stealing, because since the cameras are known, no one will steal in front of them. Now suppose I installed hidden cameras, I mean so hidden that there was no proof they existed. Now I could easily find those that are not trustworthy and eventually end up with a very honest firehouse.

Our life is a test. If we decide to believe, then He will see if we can be trusted to live in His world. If we decide not to believe, we have excercised our freedom of choice that He gave us and waive our chances.

I am glad that I believe.

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by godservant]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You want reason and proof and information and understanding, it does not come from wanting. It comes from discovery inner and outer, unless the spirit gives to you.

Tututkamen

ps click on the link and read, there is an abundance of proof
and then simply "think about it"

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Are you allowed to advertise here?

I have not accepted Jesus Christ as my saviour and find it childish to believe the ends times with occur through devine interventions, if not certain oligarchies fullfilling these rants on there own.

Deep

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I agree, but there an issue.

How are folks supposed to believe something they cannot prove. With the metality of folks like those that visit here, things need validating or proof. However, proof would ruin the plan. For example, I installed a webcam security system for the firehouse where I volunteer. Theft and others evils have stopped. Why? Because they know that the cameras are there. Now I could not use this system to find out who would have the potential of stealing, because since the cameras are known, no one will steal in front of them. Now suppose I installed hidden cameras, I mean so hidden that there was no proof they existed. Now I could easily find those that are not trustworthy and eventually end up with a very honest firehouse.

Our life is a test. If we decide to believe, then He will see if we can be trusted to live in His world. If we decide not to believe, we have excercised our freedom of choice that He gave us and waive our chances.

I am glad that I believe.

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by godservant]

So you go on a website whose slogan is "Deny ignorance" and exclaim that you're glad to be ignorant? Well more power to ya!

The problem is... with a hidden camera system you're testing whether someone is DISHONEST or not. What about the "invisible God" system, what's he testing? Whether we're gullible enough to BELIEVE he exists anyway? Or is he testing whether we can PROVE he exists by SEARCHING? It's interesting that once you start searching, the proof WILL indeed ruin all your hopes and expactations... as you find something entirely different than you antitipated finding. Maybe anticipation should be done away with completely, to objectively and without reservation search?

The thing is, if you find God, but "he" doesn't match your pre-conception of what he SHOULD be, will you not disregard it and keep searching? Anticipation, or BELIEF seems to be ignorant and keeping people AWAY from truth.

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
but uhmm i used to be a christian and follow the so called christian path. so does this mean that i should be tied to some bricks and thrown to the bottom of the ocean. if i remember correctly that is what the bible says.

christians are bloodsucking, lying vampires. i could not even eat my sushi in peace today due to these self righteous holier than thow jack ass christian preacher dudes. give me a freakin' brake. i do believe that there is power in jesus name but i do not believe in a place of eternal torment; if there is such a god that would condemn someone to hell for all of eternity(due to what they did in their milisecondlike unproportionate to eternity earthly life) i will fight against him until 777,000 deaths.

peace out

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
All I gotta say is, how would you feel if I made a huge post about Antichristians, and telling everyone that Jesus was just a man, and man created Christ from Jesus' teachings. God was created when humans became conscious, thus God was created by man. The messages from 'God' were just the collective conscience at work trying to resolve issues, or were the dilusions of a person who had been cut off from the rest of society long enough that he needed companionship, so he created a 'watcher' and even heard voices. Maybe Moses was just freaking looney! I mean, c'mon... you people who call yourselves 'christians' worship the image of some king or bishop or whatever, and think he is Christ! If I remember right, didn't God tell one of his loonies to write down that anyone who worships an image other than himself or the TRUE image of Christ would go straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect eternal life?

What is the true mark of the beast, found on the forhead or right hand of man? The rosary, of course!

Now for some good ol' advertising, just like you did:

No Hope for the Christian Lie!

NOTE: What I said above is probably not on the site I listed... just figured I'd post an opposition. Gotta keep peeps on their toes, see?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
All I gotta say is, how would you feel if I made a huge post about Antichristians, and telling everyone that Jesus was just a man, and man created Christ from Jesus' teachings. God was created when humans became conscious, thus God was created by man. The messages from 'God' were just the collective conscience at work trying to resolve issues, or were the dilusions of a person who had been cut off from the rest of society long enough that he needed companionship, so he created a 'watcher' and even heard voices. Maybe Moses was just freaking looney! I mean, c'mon... you people who call yourselves 'christians' worship the image of some king or bishop or whatever, and think he is Christ! If I remember right, didn't God tell one of his loonies to write down that anyone who worships an image other than himself or the TRUE image of Christ would go straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect eternal life?

What is the true mark of the beast, found on the forhead or right hand of man? The rosary, of course!

Now for some good ol' advertising, just like you did:

No Hope for the Christian Lie!

NOTE: What I said above is probably not on the site I listed... just figured I'd post an opposition. Gotta keep peeps on their toes, see?

Well, that's possible. How about that possibility that what has presented itself as "God" to humanity, is not? Could we all be deceived, and kept ignorant in order to serve a purpose of an entity of some sort that utilizes humans in some unknown way? How hard would it be for entities with a more advanced technology and mind (like we are above monkeys.. or maybe even a BIGGER gap) to present themselves as "God" and establish worship etc? There are many possibilities. This doesn't all have to be delusion, there could be more "out of this world" reasons for our religions and so forth, that do not have to be GOD or nothing. There's lots of stuff "in between" so to speak. Many shades of gray between black and white...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I apologize for being aggro, but it pisses me off when mormans and Jehova's Witnesses come to my front door... now you are invading my favorite board! Just because you started a completly new thread for this, I'd definitly say that is advertising and soliciting your religion. Now, if you posted comment on one of the OTHER 2012 or so posts arguing end times and belief in Christ, with a link to your group, I wouldn't mind as much... it would be participation and extra information.

*EDIT: lol... posting at the same time, lib... I wasn't saying that is exactly what I believe... although it is pretty darn close. I was just making a point without going as far as to start a completely new thread to solicit the site.

BTW, everyone really should check out that site... very proffessional, for the most part... not your usual assortment of juvenile religious anarchists and satanists. They offer a different view of the Christian religion.

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home.

I don't need Jesus Christ and I will not accept him as my savior.

God is the only one who can grant someone salvation and I and only I am responsible for my sins.

A man 2,000 years ago didn't die for my sins. I will die for my sins and because of my sins because I am the only one responsible for my sins.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

[

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home.

I don't need Jesus Christ and I will not accept him as my savior.

God is the only one who can grant someone salvation and I and only I am responsible for my sins.

A man 2,000 years ago didn't die for my sins. I will die for my sins and because of my sins because I am the only one responsible for my sins.

The flip side is... religions are the ones that TOLD you that you have sins in the first place! So first you approach a person and tell him "You have sinned, you bastard" then you offer him a WAY to save himself. You've gotta be pretty damn convincing and POWERFUL to have people going for this stuff!

What's a "sin" anyway? Something that it says "not to do" in some book that's allegedly written by God himself? Ah... it all makes perfect sense now.

And God writes holy books because only God knows what's right or wrong, right? And of course because our reality is infinite in scope, and all possibilities are manifested simultaneously in an infinity of ways, God has to pick out that ONE out of infinity, and send the other infinity to HELL for being WRONG and sinful. Yes, God is a very logical dude ya know... he's reasonable.

He forgot to mention in his holy books that right and wrong are relative. He forgot to mention a lot of things...

Makes u wonder that maybe.. just MAYBE it wasn't really God talking? Maybe it's not God who wants to control people with religion? Maybe it's not God who wants to create hierarchies, religious wars, etc... but rather some other "entity"? No... such thoughts are blasphemous indeed... silly me.

Ah well...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My favorite philosophical question for any god fearing, bible reading human is this:

Why do you believe in the bible?

(Because it is the word of God)

Why do you believe in God?

(Because the Bible tells me to)

Ponder on that. My personal knowledge is not of God. In all my thoughts and ponderings and searching the ethereal library of knowledge I have not ONCE come across there being a "God" as christians believe. Materialism will be what seals your fate. Learn to let go of EVERYTHING, including your own body, and the knowledge will flow, unhindered, into your conscience. You just have to realize that matter doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Bah this thread should be deleated...blatant advertising is not the way to spread any type of ministry...especially on a site where everyone is suspicious of something.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
pursie pursie pursie pursie

mito.cool.ne.jp...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Lay off the "delete this thread" "don't advertise your religion here" crap, already! We all have the ability to NOT read or pay attention to the thread if we so choose. He is not forcing anything on you that you did not choose to read. He did not come and tell you, "You'd better read this thread or else I'm gonna come kill you." so he has not done anything wrong. We are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs, including Christians. Freedom of speech and expression need to be respected, even if we don't like the message.

I, personally, do not agree with the whole "You must believe in Jesus or you will go to Hell" ideology. I do agree that the world as a whole is coming to a major turning point. There are so many ancient cultures from all parts of the world that have a version of the apocalypse, and they all teach that we are coming to the end of our current age and preparing to enter an age of enlightenment, which will be preceded by a major catastrophe. I think it will be caused either by, mankind, by way of a nuclear war, or by a natural disaster, like a super-volcano or collision with a space object. I think that as long as people remain arrogant , greedy and disrespectful of the planet we were put in charge of, this catastrophe is inevitable.

Christianity, or to follow the teachings of Christ, while it has been severely tainted and distorted, does contain Truth. So does Buddhism, Hinduism, Native American spiritualism, etc. The biggest error that Christians make is teaching that Jesus was the only Christ, or Truth that has ever existed, and that if you don't believe in Jesus as the only way to Heaven, you will roast in Hell for eternity. There is no fiery pit of hell, and I explained why at this thread if you are interested: www.belowtopsecret.com...

For all of those who have been turned off by holier-than-thou fundamentalists, I would say, don't let their misrepresentation of spirituality destroy your personal desire to find what is true.

The only thing we are told to do by Christ, is love each other without reservation. If we do that then, knowingly or not, we are fulfilling the law of God.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
exactly jezebel.

"" We are told by christ to love one another and fullfill the law ""

and if anybody followed this their would be no pride or wars.

Lilblam you said maybee God reated the bible and religion for wars?

Thats nonsesne. because man will go to war nomatter what religion was tuaght to them. How about fre masons who worship satan? they (creat) wars knowingly to
futher their hateful agenda, yet they hate one specific religion.

maybee they worship satan and have no moral code.

what your forgetting is tha scriptur teaches perfection, and if every body lived by these teaching the world would be perfect. Alot of christians do not follow th tahing but love fighting by word or by physical threats and they
ar hypocrites to crist teachings.

some one said

"" Trust in materialism ""

Really?

Trust in the very creation that will destroy us? Funny thing is religion did not creat nuclear warheads, but (greed) did and the rise of dictators. I wonder what teachings the ons who
creat warhead believe.

I wonder the ones who creat population control believe

Or global AIDS believe.

Or maybee the ones who spray deadly bacteria over our skies believe.

hate is evil an was tuaght outside of religion. Their religion is that no moral code exist but this world only and they are evil. If you think evil does
not exist then become the next Hitler, or join theNWO and find more ways to kill off humans for them and you will make big bucks.

I forgot, maybee they have a legit (reason) to kill off humans. Give me a break with all due sincerity, you shouldknow better then this, ormaybee not. You yourself don't even know why we deserve free will, we just do right.

" whotold you to sin "

maybee I should go tothe bar, and kill a women and then throw her in the dumpster, and then ill go run over a ten year old with my car, then ill stop by mcdonalds and blast
the whole place with a machine gun, then I will go up to a person on the street and curse the out to death and punch smebody in the face, while I go home and set my neigbors house on fire, and then go to bed.

Thats right, Im free. Not only did nobody tell me sin was wrong, but I myself didn't tel myself sin was wrong.

Some people actually love theten commands, maybee just maybee, it could be true, that some people love these commands.

To the original topic.

Once we accept Jesus we are not saved, yu have tomprove yourself and work out your salvation through free and suffring which scripture tells us. but I do believe Jesus is the christ and that
will never change. These people have to realize that the good news does notneed to be spread after people have heard of it already.

In such a case, they rejected it already afterhearng it already, so it will tun into nothing but an argument. But i respect their sincerity and good wll.

Peace.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Truth]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Im afraid i will never accept jesus christ as my erternal saviour in my opinion a the moment i see no reason to and would never pray to another or except someone as my saviour.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It is hard for anytone to believe in Christ today because our mainstream churches have painted him into something other than what he really is. When Christ does come, I think that most of the mainstream "christians" will run in fear because, again, it was not what they expected or what Pastor Bob said it would be.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Why the heck would anyone believe the Christ is returning and the end age coming..............

Doesn't anyone really read the bible?

Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, verily I say unto you, that there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 21:32
Verily I say unto you, THIS generation shall not pass away , till all be fulfilled.

He was clearly speaking to his brethren surrounding him during these passages. Why would he say that? Now that would be a lie because that generation has certainly passed away and X-ians are still waiting for the kingdom of god.

Maybe he was just a loon who thought he was the son of god. Just a plain man trying to do a good thing? Maybe he didn't exist at all. We will never know. But for me, one bad apple can spoil the bunch. This is a blatant lie, where there is one lie, there could be many more.

top topics

join