posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 01:17 AM
Again, I think whatever the US does she will be labeled the bad guy in this situation.
- Did the US back out of it's agreement with N. Korea? NO. They said they wouldn't produce nukes (the US said: If you stop with the nukes, we'll
give you OIL to burn for energy and build safe nuke reactors. They took the booty and ran while continuing their nuke program) MIND YOU this agreement
was BEFORE BUSH! Ok?
- I don't see a problem here in regards to the US policy on N. Korea - It was the 'dear leader' and his failed 'juche' policy that has turned his
country into a prison while the people there eat friggin grass, mud, and acorns to survive.
- And you blame US policy because of the 'Axis of Evil' quip in a speech that is becomes fact with each passing day? [shakes my head]
- The warmonger is the dear leader who said the other day "UN Sanctions mean war" - please try to defend Kim and his regime on that!
- Africa IS a diseased continent. I don't know the specifics of the statement you're talking about BUT there's a helluva lot of people there that
are dying of aids while their witch doctors tell the people if they have intercourse with the young (the younger the better) , they'll be safe from
AIDS - babies are being raped - as young as 6 weeks!!! that's nuts, friggin nuts.
Again, while an emotional moment was had at the Olympics - N. Koreans were starving to death while Kim defied the international community by building
nukes. YET people like you help keep the dear leader in power because you oppose the US policy and make a 1 sided opinion against the US while not
mentioning 'juche' and it's inability to provide HOPE (or even food) to the people of N. Korea - you're complicit my friend ñ your energy is
better vested in stopping Kim ñ or elsewhere.
And, uh, welcome to this site Zodiac!
- you want a custom user title or something? Let me know
[Edited on 11-1-2003 by Bob88]