It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Dream I Had About Reptilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I had a rather unique dream about Reptilians last night. It was rather humorous as the setting was in the battlefield 2 video game. (Guess I have been playing too much of it lately) Anywhoo...

The dream goes like this. I was hurling grenades at these lizard like creatures... which I can only assume were reptilians (they like to mess with peoples dreams) killing oodles of them.

Then all of a sudden one got away and it was hand to hand combat. Well I found some bug spray and started spraying it down his throat until he let his grip off me and was incapacitated.

Then I woke up.

Very unique dream indeed.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hehe, to be honest if you've been playing BF2 a lot I'm surprised the dream didn't end with the fabled words "Artillery! Your area!" just as you're about to take the last lizard base

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
haha yea. That game is so fun. The dream was kinda weird though. I must have been doing nothing but playing bf2 and browsing conspiracy sites on that particular day lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I had a dream about reptilians too...

I went down in this cave where i evntually ended up at a bar. Everyone was reptilian and human. Good times...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Interesting dream, do you seem to be suffering from more stress lately than usual about the upcoming 2012 date or any others that have you wondering?

Is this the first time you have dreamed about them?

Sounds like you are ready and able to face your fears head on, courage dream maybe?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yes I have noticed myself being on edge a lot more lately. Like everything sets me off. I have also felt a lot more emotion then I usually do. There is no median. I am either very happy or very angry.

This is my first dream about reptilians. I have had another experience but I cant say for sure if it was a reptilian in that one. I think it was a grey alien.

Yep couldn't agree with you more about the courage dream as I have recently found out that these guys drive on peoples fears. Without fear they have no power at all.

Thanks for the input.

top topics

join