It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we ever really die?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have had a few seemly real "dreams" of me dieing over and over in many different ways in everyday scenarios. Its kinda weird though as soon as I died I'd wake up in a different world just like my own with slight differences. Some people I KNEW were dead were now alive and people I thought we're alive are now dead. Its like I exist on many different alternate realities so death is nothing more then an illusion and that no matter what you don't die until your journey is done or something along those lines.

So basically I'm making this thread to see if anyone else has had this type of experience.

edit- doh, it appears i may have posted this in the wrong forum o.o;

[edit on 22-8-2008 by KingIchigo]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I never really die in my dreams, accept at times I am terrified and if I don't get killed by the minds eyes' version of the bad guy after around well more than once!

I would assume that the flood of chemicals from bad dreams as thosde edorphins to disallow the shock faactor could be addictive, so we had better just learn to run faster and longer.

This pretty brutal part about it is that you are just picking yourself up from death and here we go again!

[edit on 31-8-2008 by interestedalways]

join