It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Is This The Winds of Black Death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think that the "winds of black Death" could be a possible reference to the possibility of one of the ships in Osama's Navy producing some sort of blast in a harbour and letting the wind bring it in to shore. Many large cities are located at major sea ports so this should be of real concern I would think.

The picture at the following link gave me the idea. It really looked like the "winds of black death"
www.canada.com

Also there was reference in another thread to the possibility of an attack on UK water supply. Perhaps as this information was leaked down the message changed from an attack from the water to tampering with the water supply. This has certainly been known to happen before.

Just a though.
Luke

Related ATS Stories
Al-Qaeda Ready to Attack U.S.
Tenet Warns of al Qaeda Spectacular Attack

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion
Winds of Black Death

Related News
Codename: "Winds of Black Death"

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wow, he has ships? I wish that I didn't live so close to New York city.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Also interesting in the article is the idea of temporary hijackings that have been occuring around the US.

"Equally alarming has been a flurry of temporary ship hijackings in the Pacific. Some analysts have suggested the incidents could be training exercises for terrorists. In one case intruders took over a chemical tanker and practised operating the vessel before leaving the ship an hour later."

This is scary...live training exercises, in which the participants escape without repercussion is quite frightening to me.

I think that the US should also be worried about canadian ability to monitor their waters as it is a likely scenario that the attack would be launched from less protected waters of Canada to the US, but that is merely speculation. I think it seems as likely as launching the attack from Trinidad.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Other Links

Mirror.co.uk
Link
WorldNetDaily.com

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This story has been upgraded to TerrorAnalysis.com

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yeah living near Boston kinda sucks... This winds of black death stuff has me worried.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have done significant research on the net now, trying to find more information on Osama's Navy. What is really scary is the complete lack of information that is out there.

The only thing anyone knows is that they are "merchant ships" whatever that means. Also it is estimated that there are some 120, 000 merchant ships currently in operation making it highly unlikely that one of Osama's will be found.

It is also thought that these ships are not travelling along major shipping routes which further reduces the chances that they will be found.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Very good find to say the least. The picture is even more scary. From personal experience (and probably a duh), beaches and water do have an amazing amount of wind almost everyday. Very scary thing. What I'd like to know is how far inland these winds could take a certain gas or chemical released?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Text Cuz! I am THE only person in the US to have seen the DISCOVERY CHANNEL 3 weeks ago.

There was an expose' (declassified CIA stuff) about a drug bust in Italy. It led to Mexico (TJ) and southern California. NET/NET: A large vial of anthrax was found and "disposed" of before it crossed the border into the US... The video tapes showed the "bad guys" at a very large sports arena checking all entry and exits etc... It was pretty obvious these guys weren't gonna donate to the local boys scouts.... A LOT of people were saved!

The big question I have - Is the govmn't not telling us this to keep us from being too scard or is the media controlling what we see and hear?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Im gonna buy a gasmask no winds of black **** killin me.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OBL has a legitimate (if you can call it that) import/export Company that ships of all things Candy and I think it was Popcorn. He has merchant vessels that run all over the world that could easily hide chemicals, explosives etc.

I think the US goverment tried tracking down most of the vessels that they could find registries on, but still some are unaccounted for.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I believe the "winds of black death" could be a simultanious attack/release of toxix gas/materials from several chem plants, during the night, when nearby residents are home and when the word will spread slowly...thus poisioning as many people as possible. make this occur int the middle of the night also causes more fear on a primal level.... makes waking up choking fumes harder to respond to in the dark. Less first responders around at night as well...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We announce the good news for the Muslims in the world that the strike of the black wind of death, the expected strike against America, is now at its final stage � 90 per cent ready � and it is coming soon, by God's will," the claim said." cbc.ca...

"Canada moves al-Qaeda WMD across 49th parallel to attack America"

Hawks� CAFE warns you that paramilitary units inside the Public
Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) appear to be moving al-Qaeda
weapons of mass destruction across the 49th parallel in
preparation for a major co-ordinated attack on America.

You must quarantine all personnel and material associated with the
issue (on March 11, 2003) and use of Controlled Goods Registration
# 020195 at URLs below.

www.parisien.org...
www.parisien.org...

Exceprt..
�Parisien Research Corporation is registered pursuant to the
Canadian government Controlled Goods Registration Program (CGRP).
Canadian and US companies doing business with Parisien Research
Corporation concerning Controlled Goods or ITARs matters can quote
this registration number when required to do so."
www.DavidHawkinsResearch.com...

"Watch Out For Those A-Bombs Planted In that caldera at Yellowstone National Park ..." www.cloakanddagger.ca...

"In Islam, the huayra yana is the black wind. In a symbolic sense, a black wind spreads similar to the act of throwing ashes into the air. The dust particles appear momentarily suspended then carried along by an invisible stream before dissipating and falling to the ground. In Islamic eschatology, hell is pictured as a desert, scorching wind, black smoke, and boiling, bubbling water. Hell is reserved for the enemies of Allah led by the Christian counterpart of the devil known as Eblis, who roams the Earth seeking those whom he may devour. Hell awaits the unbelievers where they will be cast into "scorching wind and shadow of black smoke," and will drink of boiling water for eternity. Hell is the most terrible of places where the wicked are cast in scorching fires to eat thorns and thistles.

To Islamic extremists, terrorism may have a greater purpose, even more so than causing fear and panic among people. Terrorism is purification (the cleansing) of people (the cursed; especially nonMuslim) by fire either causing repentance and submission to Islam or coming judgment through death. The cursed are the people of the "left hand," "And (as to) the companions of the left hand (mash'ama); how wretched are the companions of the left hand!" This form of punishment is also pictured in the Qur'an [39.60 and 56] - "And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?"
www.lampholderpub.com...

This Madrid Bombing is 911 days after 9-11.
news.bostonherald.com...

911/1000 is close to 90%.

June 8th, 2004 will be the 1,000th day since 9-11.

It is the anniversary for the death of Mohammed and the birth of Islam.

It marks the Transit of Venus, which is associated with volcanic eruptions (Krakatau, Indonesia).

Blowing up yellowstone would cover 2/3 of the US with Ash. Add some anthrax or some other agent, and you have three days of darkness and an ash cloud that would certainly spread said agent.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Black Death= Plague.

Actually one of the most likely biological weapons to be used in terrorism.

Surprisingly easy to get hold off but not as contagious or deadly as people imagine.The pschological effects,especially in Europe where millions died around 400 years ago,would be striking.

I'll write a more in depth piece on Plague as a terrorist weapon tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just a cut and paste from a couple of sites.

In the early 1330s an outbreak of deadly bubonic plague occurred in China. Plague mainly affects rodents, but fleas can transmit the disease to people. Once people are infected, they infect others very rapidly. Plague causes fever and a painful swelling of the lymph glands called buboes, which is how it gets its name. The disease also causes spots on the skin that are red at first and then turn black.

An extraordinarily lethal illness caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis. It takes two main forms:

Bubonic plague, the more common and less deadly variant, is carried by rodents and transmitted to humans via flea bites; it cannot spread from person to person. This form of plague caused the Black Death that devastated China, the Middle East, and Europe in the fourteenth century, killing a larger proportion of the world�s population than any single war or epidemic since.
Pneumonic plague, which infects the lungs, travels through the air and is highly contagious. It�s also rarer and more lethal than bubonic plague. If those infected do not receive treatment, their mortality rate can approach 100 percent.

Bubonic Plague is Black Death.Pneumonic Plague is far more deadly.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I dont mean to sound evil or anything, but I can think of many ways to cause havoc, mass casualities, and loss of capital in any port. I live near a port and see many weaknesses in security.

new topics

top topics

join