It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerForLight
A few days ago I walked out of the bathroom and saw for a glimpse in front of a shelf a figure that was black like night with a violet aura radiating from the body. It was about 5'5. I only had a flash glimpse but I almost fell over backwards from shock like when someone jumps out to scare you... Anyways... Shadow people? or was it what I thought it was- nothing.

If it helps, it seems to me like a trick of the eye - if you look in to a bright light (like the ones in bathrooms) and then turn away you will often see what you described as the eye adjusts to the change in light level. That might be what happened here - but its better than the alternative.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
From what I can understand, reality is very synchronistic, so they could all be ghosts from the past, and we could be re-living some kind of catastrophe that occured somewhere in our antiquity. I once saw three entities, as if they were chatting to each other, I remember that one of them turned in my direction when it noticed me, I don't know what they are, it could be a 5th dimensional invasion, it could be a 5th dimensional clean-up crew in preperation for some big event. I also remember seeing other entities that looked like they were on the run from something, as if they were being hunted - this could be the "4th dimensional" beings.... Its hard to tell, perhaps the entire fabric of this reality is going to be "switched off" and we are either going to sink or swim... Who knows...
edit on 28-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Lol. Is this video footage from the last G20?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
All I would like to add is that whether the subject of demonic possession is strictly ethereal demons or invisible grays, there are ways to rid them!
Negative energy cannot exist in the light. So first of all, be positive!
It's very easy, spread a loving vibe around your house, and sage it. Sage is a peaceful and healing thing, rids bad vibes out, I've experienced it first hand.
Another thing would be to face the truth and basically command these things to leave. You can't ask, and you better believe it if you're going to say it, but trust me, it works.

Lastly, if you feel like someone you know is dealing with a negative entity (unexplainable depression, moodiness, sadness, all without particular cause) I would always suggest some buddhist chanting, repeated.

nam myoho renge kyo

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I can relate to many posts in this thread. The only thing I wish to relate in terms of my experience and observations regarding dogs, it's been my experience not all dogs can sense these whatchamacallits. The last dog I had and the one before that never reacted when I sensed things. The dog I have now does. We don't ever have prolonged exposure to these whatevers. Just quick passing by whenever it's a manifestation that can actually be somewhat seen. So we barely have time to register more than a startled jump. The dog isn't cowering around the house or anything like that.

I see mostly shadow beings these days. I haven't seen anything that looks invisible-ish. I get the impression some are very small and no more sentient than a squirrel. Others leave a sense of malice, so I'm grateful I can't see them fully and that it's not a prolonged ordeal when I do, at least not currently. I would have dismissed these things as a visual issue or imagination, even though I've known others who have seen these things. But seeing my current dog jump as one went by her one night was proof enough for me it's something external to my mind. Even my uber skeptic husband has admitted he sees things but he refuses to believe it is anything more than a trick of the mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yo man. That sh¥t is whacked! Fa reel!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

lol that is probably the most common sense, safest, sanest reaction to have to the whole subject. I see it, say the world is one freaky place and shrug it off and go about my business. I doubt a scientist will catch one anytime soon and explain what these are to the general public. WTF are these things, if they are not tricks of the mind or vision, who knows. The concept of Jinn covers it well enough to suit me. I'm glad mine don't seem to leave greasy handprints or nose prints, lol, I have enough to clean around here.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Quick note about dogs:
My dog I have now I think is rather receptive. Recently I was quietly sitting in the living room. The dog came in and was walking. All of a sudden she freaked and bolted out of the room, through the dining room, through the kitchen, and onto the couch in the foyer. I didn't make a sound or hear a sound but perhaps she saw something behind me? I didn't see a thing or even sense it, but I was not tuned in at the moment. I saw nothing or nobody on the porch also.

We've heard a lot of strange noises in the house and noticed occasional lights on, etc.

When we moved in the vent in the basement was written in sharpie and said "demons everywhere".

I felt it was a prank by someone who lived here before.

Now I'm starting to wonder, as I'll be moving to a new house in a couple months, I've often felt like leaving a note behind as warnings for the new renters, not warning of spirits but of the landlord. Now though, I can understand the reason or feeling for a person to leave a message behind. . .

To the OP, have you ever tried using sage, just letting sage incense burn is very good for bringing positive energy and expelling negative energy. Perhaps it will help bring a clarity of mind or new perspective on what you saw and how you feel because of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

my ac unit blows air out from floor vents.On 3 or 4 differnt times in the past several years while air is blowing out it suddenly sounds like some one has just passed by the vent and i hear the sound differnce and look up and think that just sounded like some one just walked past the air vent.I have just blown it off as weird untill it happened yesterday but this time my lab was walking across the room in front of a vent and i noticed the sound difference but this time there was an explanation.
I am starting to believe there is an invisible being visiting me.I have no other explanation.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join