It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i have a question,

it should seem reasonable...

you say they are psychicly feeding off our energy, well i am familiar with this type of vampirism, certain humans also need vital energy to sustain themselves....
1. what makes their hunger any different

2. what makes their sucking on us any more special or dangerous or whatever

3. do you most certainly conclude that these shadow men are grey species alien?

your answers will help clarify my read of what you wrote thanks!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

You have not debunked Psychology...

There are those in psychology who do not belong.

However Psychology is the study of the human mind and while it is still being studied and understood it is not 100% true but it does hit the nail on the head for human development. Perhaps if you were to study it yourself you would understand.

The most IRONIC thing that I have to say to you is... Is Jesus Debunked and a fraud? Because the thing Jesus was actually preaching in the bible... is psychology. (Forgiveness... accepting we are all human and make mistakes and that we must learn from them) That is the biggest forerunner for the union there because THE BIGGEST PROBLEM in the world today is that Humans think we are perfect and mistakes make us evil. If we mess up we must be evil... evil... evil.... evil. Satan. EVIL! The truth is we are a balance. We are good and evil. The ultimate test for us HUMANS is making the right choices and working to better the world or harm it. Whichever you choose. But by living and breathing you are making a choice. In the creation that God gave you... your breath of life. EVERY SECOND you make a choice. To see, to look another way. To taste, to crave certain things. So when you gain knowledge and understading... the more you learn the more you are held accountable for. But if you mess up... you can fix it. Your not evil , you just goofed up. So before you go debunking things.

Perhaps you should study the bible and study psychology a little bit closer before you go creating a conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

www.geocities.com...

www.mt.net...

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

Friend, I believe you 100%. You have 1 piece of the puzzle, I have another. These "watchers" are spoken of in the Bible, they are fallen angels, "demons". And yes, they do anything they can do to influence, torment, corrupt man and society.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I see, I see dead people..... I see Bruce Willis

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ive seen at least one encountered this experience more than 3 times a few weeks ago whilst i was away on training at an old army base. It was around 5am this is in the UK and woke up fully looking arnd the room and arnd the other lads bunkers and nothing there it wasnt until i looked again to my right i could see this dark shadow like figure but looked almost like a person standing above the foot locker with fire like eyes glowing yellow and it just stood there starring at my mate. it took me more than two minutes to click what it could be then i didnt make a noise i just went back to sleep wasnt a nice feeling at all. |I kept quiet for a couple of days didnt want the lads to think i was cracking up. Then out of the blue it was mentioned in a conversation by one of the other privates and he explained like a dark shadow like figure and the other lad said he thought it was one of the lads messing about standing in front of his bed locker. You could see this thing in full detail but i couldnt make out what clothing there where wearing it was soo weird. and stood so still, any ideas what it could be?
Plus I noticed a lot of us depending on the lighting of a room should only reflect one shadow but i had two a few months ago and now i have four a few nights a go any ideas?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by General_1040

If there are multiple lights in the room then you will have multiple shadows. Dont forget sources are important. The sun counts too.

Did the op mention glowing eyes before?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

These "watchers" are fallen angels. Now you know they they are "evil"

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Im not trying to discredit the thread creator and I do believe in UFOs and maybe even aliens. But that just sounds like crap to me. Sorry but I figured I would be honest.

I have eye floaters. Those round shaped and string shaped clear particles. I just woke up one day and they were there. I see them outside when I look at the sky. The only time I see them inside my house is when Im looking at my computer screen and thats only occasionaly. I asked my doctor and he said people with eye problems get them. But Web MD said they can be benign. Look it up. They are just floaters.

Also Looking at a computer screen and reading small text strains and even damages your eyes. You need to take break and blink once in a while. Some times I see points of light about thumb tack sized. Mostly when Im on my PC and my eyes feel tired and strained and a little while after Im off my PC. That can also explain some of the lights people see. I was also sick a while back and think I suffered from a vitamin deffiency from diet change and I saw light orbs that were small and so did my nephew. Plus we were both taking the same kind of antibiotics.

I have also seen things out of the corner of my eyes. It doesnt scare me and it doesnt look like demons/monsters/aliens/shadow people/ghosts. It happens when Im really tired and my eyes get heavy or after I have been sitting at my PC for a long time straining my eyes. Its probably because your eyes are sore and need a break. This may explain some of those occurences. Your eyes dont work as well when they are tired or strained. Its like they have slowed down and images and play tricks on you. But during the day while Im full rested and at peak performance I dont see any thing like that. Just the floaters if I go outside and look at the sky.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would also like to add that the eye floaters and points of light dont move on thier own they move with my vision. Its no big deal. My sight is fine by the way. When I do see them they follow my vision to where ever Im looking. Its like having a spot on a binocular lense and having it appear where ever you look. I only see the floaters outside and with really bright light. The points of light happen but not so much. Right now I just saw a tiny point of yellowish light appear near my thumb and my eyes are sore from reading some of the posts and typing my responses. Other then that I havent seen any thing like that all day.

Thanks alot ATS and your addicting forums and my sore strained eyes. me and my eyes need a break.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
rjmelter... I think psychology is quite valid. I said my post was about psychiatry. Psychology and psychiatry are not the same thing. Your attempt to make someone look foolish succeeded. I am not a christian either, however these demons hate Lord Jesus, so I'm sure it irritates some. Best Wishes.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ok, just interested, your writing style was a little similar stylistically is all - cool user name and all - Lovecraftian, nice.

One question though, if they're using us as fodder and with the way the world "seems" to be going, if it got to a point approaching humanities extinction - do you think they'd try to protect their food-source?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your expearences and thoughts. I joined ATC only because of your thread. Are you aware how many ppl are researching this very subject -- other dimentional parasitic beings?
All have piece of a puzzle, all do their best to find the truth:
David Icke
Matthew Delooze
Peggy Kane
Jordan Maxwell
Alex Collier
The ones I can remember now...
It is a shame ppl disregard this info only because it does not fit into their 5 sence reality. And info is all there, just do a little research.
Check out this blogg, you'll find many who had similar expearences and share similar views: www.evpreversespeaking.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Also... you must realize that our minds are a collective as much as an individual.

If this is true, then perhaps there are more effective methods of communicating your awareness to the rest of us than merely posting here on ATS?

If you believe a thought is an existing thing with shape and behavior....
it exists somewhere and can be viewed and emulated. Thing is I didn't ask
for my house to be invaded by disgruntled looking little "spirit" bugs on
two legs .

Nor did the cattle we eat "ask" to be enslaved by us and used for food. Nevertheless, it has happened.

They physically assault me on rare occasions, and I mostly just try to ignore it.

You are aware of it, and choose to not act? Does this not imply willfull acceptance of what they do to you?

Perhaps this is not the best strategy if you wish to avoid being assaulted?

I don't believe that my individual consciousness was the originator of these things
our minds are a collective as much as an individual

...then perhaps it doesn't particularly matter if your individual consciousness was the originator?

I sometimes feel so out of whack with the consensus "view" that I
must honestly ask myself and others whether I'm still making sense or not.

our minds are a collective as much as an individual

...does it make sense that if our minds are collective...that your individual perspective could be "out of whack" if the collective is not also?

I've had encounters with good beings, too. I've been abducted before,
and I remember nothing except the craft flying away and me waving at
them as they left.

...if you "remember nothing" about your "abduction" except their departure...why would you conclude that they were "good?"

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by englishste

I too have experienced sleep paralysis along with a feeling of complete
and utter dread accompanying it. Feeling like something was at my window,
while in twilight sleep, but feeling more awake than toward sleep. Shadowmen,
interesting concept. I'd like to hear more about that part. When I'd have these
"feelings" it was as if I was trying to get away from something evil and my
ethereal body was floating along the floor in an attempt to seek safety. As for
invisible beings, well whatever name you wish to give them, I do believe in
other dimensions and possibly traveling in between them. It should be
interesting to see what happens when the Large Hadron Collider gets up
to full speed. Perhaps all will be revealed then, and we should be prepared
as it very well may open up our world to other dimensions.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by j1969p
I cannot say that I have seen these things visually, but I have thought it is almost exactly the way you have described it. I think sometimes some of my/our thoughts are actually a vision of what's around us that we can't see.

Sorry the replies are sparse. I finally got to replying late last night, and then I started nodding out at around 4am... so I will continue the responses now. This has turned into an 8 page thing, so bare with me I don't type rapidly.

To respond to the above post,

I would go farther than you, and I would say that our thoughts represent a different dimension underlying our own with as much shape, color, and dimension as our visible reality. Though it is tough to imagine the actual architecture of a multi-dimensional existence, I would say that every "dimension" within our experienced dimension is an extension of another dimension blending into ours. Like the tip of an iceburg, we only experience one very small piece of each aspect's actual being.

Like for example, if in your experience, you see an ash tray. You are only experiencing a small cross section of the actual full spectrum of what actually makes the ash tray exist in this dimension....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wait wait..I saw this movie. This is that Carpenter movie where you need those dorky sunglasses to see 'em right?

Seriously, what a bunch of utter nonsense. OP, I would venture to say you know none of this is true. I am glad to see this thread has a lack of replies, to me that means this community is starting to take itself a little more seriously, and that perhaps rubbish like this will migrate to other boards...where it seems to be welcome (been to GLP lately, lol?)

Look at your avatar, what is it telling you in terms of seeing beyond, some answers are in front of you. I have seen some strange things too and had some effects on me by them. I do not doubt something is going on and to my knowledge I felt like the Locusts from Revelation 6 and 9 are doing a test run on people. I am not sure if they are good or bad but they are here to test people and sting them to the truth. Have I felt stings? I have of some type, also spitting into the eyes that get the target everytime. I do not know what is really going on but something is.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Ok, so in my first reply in this thread I was kind of rude to the OP, my appologies, went with gut reaction instead of thinking it through. I know you said these invisible beings are like parasites or something similar to that. and there are like 5 to every house. Now for us they would not crowd us because of the invisibility, but wouldn't the get in each others way, there being that many of them?

Someone mentioned insectoids in describing these beings....

insectoids tend to crowd each other, and I have noticed that they often act in tandem, like they have a greater hive mind...

From what I've observed, they don't at all think like people. They are intelligent, but in a completely different way. They don't have our same desires, fears, loves, maybe they have no emotions at all but just cold analytical logic without reason.

They seem to be able to mimic our emotions and things... but this is just to achieve their goals, and their goals are parasitic in nature it seems, and they absolutely don't have reasons for the things they do like we do. It very well may be that these creatures are actually only fractional manifestations in our
dimension of a much greater, much more bizarre hyper being that is absolutely alien to our understanding or ability to observe it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I fully understand what you are saying. I have a little being in my dreams that looks similar to a grey, except he has these beautiful multi colored eyes. That being is a cool cat. I haven't seen him in a while. Also, I've seen greenish reptilian looking "greys" that I was not at all alarmed or disturbed by.

It's about the feeling you get. Like if you've ever gotten a feeling about a person that just seemed way off, even though they seemed really friendly and normal...

I had a dude stalk me once because I got that vibe from him, and I just stopped answering his phone calls. Weirdest thing is that my answering machine would work just fine, but whenever he called (which at its height would be about 10 times a day) the phone would ring without the answering machine picking up. He would call and the phone would ring 40 to 50 times before he gave up. I never felt wrong about it, because the energy I got from that guy was very very uncomfortable, and I turned out to be completely right about him. I found out later that this guy had a history of child molestation and he was dating a 13 year old....

Anyway... you would be rightly so as to trust your gut feelings, as opposed to trusting a pretty face. I by no means have a pretty face, but I guarantee you, the reason I can get chicks when I want is because I am a very very pure and truthful person. I don't get chicks that often anymore though because I'm not a huge fan of social interaction. Too much negative energy to handle most of the time nowadays.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

When you see these things interacting with or hanging around other people, does anyone else besides you seem to be aware of them?

Do animals and/or small children seem to be aware of them? If so, how do they react?

Do you have an ideas about possible ways to protect oneself from them? Do they seem to avoid any substances or objects?

It would be too cliche if they couldn't stand garlic or silver or crosses, but that's sort of the way my mind is going. The Fae had problems with "cold iron," werewolves have trouble with wolfsbane .. if they've been around for a long time and some people have been aware of them, perhaps somewhere in all of the legends and mythology there is a nugget of truth regarding something that is harmful or repulsive to them; their "kryptonite" so to speak.

Do you see them in areas where there are few no or people also, such as parks or empty parking lots, or do they only congregate around humans?

Thanks!

I believe that they mostly congregate in private residences, but I have seen lots of them at Theme Parks.

Children see these things all the time. Closet monsters, boogeymen, scary "men" in their room... of course the all-knowing adult figures affirm to their child that "it's all their imagination" or "you were just having a bad dream", and they ignore completely when a child disagrees with their analysis.

My dog senses these things all the time... but what really surprized was a few weeks ago when I was babysitting my sister's dogs. The bulldog seemed very receptive, because whenever I saw one of these things, the bulldog would confirm it by barking at it. To most people, it would seem like he was barking at nothing... but I put two and two together. I see this thing, and the bulldog is barking directly at it.... what an impossible coincidence!

I've said before... just have or create to the best of your ability no fear of them. When you encounter one, or if you get the feeling of dread... crack a joke, dance (this one is my personal favorite), sing, talk to it, attempt to make friends with it. It doesn't have to respond, but they get very puzzled by this, from what I can tell. It's not what they expect from us.

Someone told me that spreading salt around is effective. I tried this, but didn't have conclusive results with it. Maybe I didn't use enough salt. It's possible that instead of spreading it with a salt shaker, I should buy a big can of salt that I can pour a solid line of down, but I'm sure my mother would get aggravated if there was salt everywhere, and my dog would start licking it up. It would be more conclusive if I lived alone and was able to try it in larger quantities.

Also like I said, good visualization techniques seem to work for a lot of people. Visualizing different forms of white light surrounding you and your home, visualizing spirit guides or protectors, shields of energy, etc..... ya know, different forms of meditative visualization.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
www.youtube.com... These scenes were photographed in my room, with my webcam, which was attached to my computer. I call them "aliens" signifying they are different from us, don't be fooled by projected images, it's illusionary. For them to get a physical body, they either have to create one, or take possession of a living creature. They are experts at both. It is much easier dealing with them as non-physical images then a physical presence.

You seem to have a multi-dimensional view of this experience called life. Is this true? What methods do you use when recording and translating these images?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join