It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

True.

But I don't feel 'drained' or fatigued or anything... Not to mention that I don't at all buy into this stuff.

If someone can show me this supposed "energy" I'd be more than willing to wear a tinfoil hat.

I'm more worried about biological parasites!

I think there's 1 or 2 kg or more of bacterium in our digestive track doing a great job, so they can't all be bad

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok, so in my first reply in this thread I was kind of rude to the OP, my appologies, went with gut reaction instead of thinking it through. I know you said these invisible beings are like parasites or something similar to that. and there are like 5 to every house. Now for us they would not crowd us because of the invisibility, but wouldn't the get in each others way, there being that many of them?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Anyway, my experience with these beings is that they are by no means new here.

Been saying this since I got here in various threads and posts.
This was based on my own experiences and why I came here in the first place.

They ("good" and or "bad" beings) can move inter dimensionally and yes that means invading your home, thoughts and your body. As I have said before I saw one phase out of our dimension, seeming to disappear however it was still there. I just could not see or interact with it any more. It woke me up to show me this.

I'll say it again and again...people who think they are crossing the vastness to get a peek at us humans are going to be in for a shock when they discover the truth for themselves.

I, like them...and like the rest of you reading this...do not need a vehicle to travel anywhere. Although some use them most don't. The reasons for using those vehicles of course, is to do the things they need to in this dimension.

There is no such thing as aliens.

To give you are larger picture, there is literally another world laid over top of this one.

I have seen these things crowding the streets at night on certain occasions. There is usually a few surrounding your house and looking in through your windows.

If you have seen them then I have no doubt they have seen you. You can't hide and spy it won't work. You may as well say what you are thinking aloud because trust me it will be heard.

They are not friendly looking little skinny things at all... at least not these. Not the ones that operate in secret. These look like demonic versions of the somewhat neutral looking stereotypical "grey". They stand just a small bit shorter than me, and I'm 5'7". So roughly 4 to 5 feet.

I understand what you are saying but just be careful not to make judgments based on physical appearance. That is not only wrong but potentially hazardous. You can assume they look like "demons" because they aren't as close to looking human as some beings but making such judgments can take you down the wrong path. There are many benevolent beings that range from vaguely humanoid to extremely unfamiliar. Even what some would consider "monstrous". Our ideas of beauty is simply subjective.

There are some humanoids that look exactly like us but are just as cruel as the average "evil" entity. Ask yourself this though, why is it that if we have human ancestors/relatives in the universe and other dimensions that allow this to happen to us?

Don't make the mistake of falling for a pretty face.
You will have to make a choice soon regarding this.

They will do anything to get the most effective energy from a person, and analyzing their thought patterns is seemingly in their grasp. Shadow people, ghostly etheric mist, even seemingly "human" apparitions (yes even of passed on loved ones)... most of this is caused by these creatures.

You are absolutely correct about this.

Again as I have said before there are no "ghosts". You don't see dead relatives. Human souls are heavily regulated no matter which group they belong to so you won't find one wandering the streets half visible from the fourth dimension.

In the fourth you can form illusions easily. I have done this myself while there. It is extremely easy to take the form of something or someone else if you can focus on the person and this trick has been done to me on many occasions. The malevolent being you mentions are masters at this. They have pulled people from my head I forgotten about and couldn't remember their names just to communicate, educate or torment.

There are no ghosts and no one talks to the dead.
All lies and tricks from mischievous beings.

I just want to say there are many positive beings that have a similar appearance that do not deserve the negative connections that are made based on the actions of others.

The "Grey" form is just a form. There are many variations and ranges of color. Look past the form and consider the action.

Don't disregard those working to help save you.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Rubbish? I think not. I have seen many of them, as have the other members of my immediate family, as well as many people I have met across the world. And yes, they fit the description of demons because that is basically what they are: malevolent cross-dimensional entities just as they are described in the Bible.

Happily, we are provided the power to keep their influence out of our lives to a large extent, as well as to order them away from others if the others wish, by the power promised to real disciples of Jesus Christ. Christianity, true Christianity, is very different that what is shown or believed by many who claim it. Read what Jesus really said and really believe it and you will see that we are soldiers in a cosmic conflict, not simply pawns in someone else's game. I could tell you stories of battles that you probably would never believe, but they are still in fact the truth. I have spent over forty years learning and doing and I know what I know.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you're concerned, staying within 93 meters of any sizable amount of reasonably pure water (tap water is sufficient for developed nations) is sufficient defense against this variety.

Ever wonder about the more... unusual... desert mirages?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

When you see these things interacting with or hanging around other people, does anyone else besides you seem to be aware of them?

Do animals and/or small children seem to be aware of them? If so, how do they react?

Do you have an ideas about possible ways to protect oneself from them? Do they seem to avoid any substances or objects?

It would be too cliche if they couldn't stand garlic or silver or crosses, but that's sort of the way my mind is going. The Fae had problems with "cold iron," werewolves have trouble with wolfsbane .. if they've been around for a long time and some people have been aware of them, perhaps somewhere in all of the legends and mythology there is a nugget of truth regarding something that is harmful or repulsive to them; their "kryptonite" so to speak.

Do you see them in areas where there are few no or people also, such as parks or empty parking lots, or do they only congregate around humans?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... These scenes were photographed in my room, with my webcam, which was attached to my computer. I call them "aliens" signifying they are different from us, don't be fooled by projected images, it's illusionary. For them to get a physical body, they either have to create one, or take possession of a living creature. They are experts at both. It is much easier dealing with them as non-physical images then a physical presence.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
this is interesting really because about 1-2 days ago i was playing with some gizmos and i saw a flash of light it couldn't of been my computer because the screensaver was on (which my screen savor is black) no light from outside because no cars went past my window and the light wouldn't of gotten to the spot of my room i was looking at the time
so im just thinking about this also did you know there are heaps of entities that we humans cant see because our eyes are clouded by lies

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Also... you must realize

OK.. I skimmed through this.. and soon as I saw you starting this.. I crashed. Why? Because you're controlling and expect others to believe you at face value because you expect it from those who are weak minded and are willing to swallow this up.

How does this help others in their careers or to pay bills? Or how does this enlighten one to being happy and sharing that joy with others?

I'll worry about your nightmares in another 300 years. Until then.. I'll learn to encompass Love and Joy and steer clear of those who relish in chaos and negativity.

I don't really care how others are in their careers or how they pay their bills. At the end of the day, that is meaningless distractive crap. We're going to have to face that music someday. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday... and let me ask you something. When you were born, did you come into this world saying "bills and career and mortgage here I come!"?

I have yet to read the rest of the thread. I've tried at different points during the day, but have had to walk away for various things. Let me read all comments here. I'm sure the dogs are howling for meat, so to speak...

But I just had to comment on this post because your bills and your career will not exist if things on Earth (even well known things alone) get much worse. Actually, doesn't that sound delightful? Ha! Except it probably won't be a pleasant occurrence that stirs us all from our idiot march.

Brace yourselves now, instead of later. That's all I'm saying. More comments coming briefly.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

wow, kinda scary, I notice when I go to bed I see alien things by my bed but I thought usally it's my eyes since I don't fully feel a presents of them I can't see them clearlyI only see eyes and a head no body since my room usally is dark I don't keep a light on.

I also couple times had feelings something was looking in my window but I never really thought aliens just thought this was my mind playing games.

I still don't think much of it since I don't really feel really any physical beings in the room so I assume it's just my mind playing games.

Can you describe how they look?? I mean you said you seen them meeting on the road or somthing.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Hey dunwichwitch, no you are not the only one who can see them and they can be photographed in dim light. Don't pay any attention to these nay-sayers, they can't believe other people can see things they cannot. It is a waste of your time to try to tell them, they don't want to know.

This is definitely understandable. Sometimes I don't want to know. I'd rather stick with the notion that hundreds, nay, thousands of people with severe mental issues gather on this board to make up fairytale fantasies in order to cope with existential sterility and not being given enough attention. Me personally, I've had enough attention to make me vomit.

I also enjoyed the guy who thinks I'm trying to mentally manipulate people.
Yes yes... CIA top brass, actually. How did you know?

I've never been successful at that sort of thing. Except maybe my mother... but who doesn't do that when they are young?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maltese Frog
To dunwichwitch

I sincerely hope that you are delusional. I was feeling insecure enough being surrounded by 6 or 7 billion individuals of unknown, to me, motivation - many of whom manifest malignant intent by disrupting society in a violent fashion (and that's just the other "humans").

There seems to be no lack of negative energy available and I certainly agree that "positive thinking" won't support the guillotine blade once it has been loosed toward your neck...

Were I able to see this huge crowd of energy sucking aliens which surrounds me - in your view. I doubt that I would be able to put it out of mind as I continued with the mundane trivia which constitutes normal life in these overly politically-correct times. To best get a glimpse of how I would probably react one might consider the old concept of "berserk".

From Merriam-Webster:
ber·serk
Pronunciation: \bə(r)-ˈsərk, ˌbər-, -ˈzərk; ˈbər-ˌ\
Variant(s): or ber·serk·er \-ˈsər-kər, -ˈzər-; ˈbər-ˌ\
Function: noun
Etymology: Old Norse berserkr, probably from ber- bear + serkr shirt

1 : an ancient Scandinavian warrior frenzied in battle and held to be invulnerable
2 : one whose actions are recklessly defiant

Of course, there is a second modern definition which is simply: "crazed" or "frenzied" but that is a corruption of the term or a denigration of the true berserker.

Being cognizant of the presence of these beings, have you ever thought of trying to disrupt their agenda by direct action against one or more of them - as opposed to trying to get those of us who are unaware of them to try to see them?

Maybe I've watched too much "Buffy"... Perhaps awareness is the best weapon as opposed to aquiesance by ignorance.

Still... There must be a way to disrupt their activity and to make them feel unwelcome at the "feast", and by that motivate them to look elsewhere for their stolen energy.

I'm not thinking in terms of the aluminum foil beanie, I'm thinking more of the "meat cleaver or battle axe" approach: a berserker is not overly concerned with a defensive stance; but, is the incarnation of the concept that "the best defense is an overwhelming offense".

So far, knock wood, every time I've had that night panic and fancied I was hearing noises in the woods - or in the garage... my trusty 2 million candlepower portable spotlight has revealed all. Often nothing and, so far, nothing to fear.

It's not the mountain lions or black bears that one fears in the blackness, they only inspire caution. Fear is different. I don't see how you, or anyone, can co-exist with the things you describe without raising Hell and putting a block under it.

Good luck and best wishes.

You have some good points being made. You can believe me to be delusional if you want. Sometimes, I do. I guess that's the only thought that makes me able to stand this mundane politically correct sterile consumer prison that we are all trapped in and lovingly call society.

I also kind of stay neutral. I have my musical thing I've been doing, and I've not completed that yet. Music is more important than giving any more credence to these things than I already do. Music, I guess, and insanity.... these are what keep me sane.

What's your definition of Delusional of Insane, though? I mean... society is both of these things as it is, so if your definition is "being able to smoothly function and fit right in along with society and it's views", then by all means call me delusional... Which delusion is more harmful in the end? The acceptable one, or the one they would put you in the nuthouse for?

If I am delusional, then God has blessed me with a brilliant insanity, because I have also gained some of the most beautiful insights ever, along with this rater disturbing one...

Thanks for your good post, mang!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Can those beings attack a person physically?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I believe the OP's analysis is essentially correct. Moreover normal people never see the spiritual realm where the reality of our terrible predicament becomes painfully clear. If you want an insightful bit of fiction on this topic I recommend,
"This Present Darkness", by Frank Peretti.
This Present Darkness

The Bible however makes it clear that this world is contaminated by invisible spirits whose only remaining purpose is to destroy your soul. They do feed off of negative emotions and they will invade you, your family your home and will kill you or make you sick at their whim. They are called demons in the Bible. As a mere human, you are powerless to stop even the weakest of their host.

Fortunately there is a power far greater than any of them, that we can appeal to. The creator of the universe. But to approach the creator you have to settle accounts with him. The required transaction is the cleansing of the darkness within you, sin. This can only be done by Jesus Christ, God's son. Making Him your Lord and savior gives you, the sinner, access to God's favor and the required power to defeat these parasites. Without submitting to the Lordship of Jesus and confessing your sins and acknowledging his work on the cross, you will end up being dragged down to join the demons in their ultimate fate.

Other than that I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
DW, you mentioned seeing them in and around your home, where else do you see them on a regular basis and why do you suppose some people have the ability to protect themselves and their surroundings from such entities?

Meditation is a wonderful medium for looking inside. How do you suppose this will strenghten ones capacity for awareness of these beings and if it is all negative and distracing why would a person do this?

Also do you suppose it is possible that you draw to yourself and your surroundings that which you reflect from deep within?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by antar]

Good post. Well, I wasn't really going to get too deeply into philosophical aspects of this phenomenon, but seeing as how many of the philosophers on ATS have stopped by...sure, I'll touch on some things.

To answer your first couple of questions... I went to Great America a few months ago, and saw many of these beings there. Most of the time, I don't see them in public. I see them in people's homes, in neighborhoods... and mostly later at night. I guess seeing them at Great America would make sense, since they seem to be energy leeches, and just think about the energy you expel with all the adrenaline and fear released on thrill rides.

Your second question.... why can some people protect themselves from these things? Years of meditative practice, or just plain old clarity, I would guess. Some people are just more spiritually and energetically advanced in different ways. I'm not claiming to be one of those super spiritually advanced people. Oh, and from what I hear, being good with visualization methods really helps, and I am not very developed at that yet. I visualized an apple yesterday pretty successfully, and then I tried to visualize a naked woman, haha but that wasn't so successful. I got the boobs, but the rest was just a swirly mess!

What works well to protect yourself against their leeching is to just try to feel the opposite of fear. I recommended to someone who PMed me to try and joke with them, and apparently this person had immediate success. Try to talk to them and make friends. Even if you are deathly afraid! I get this sense of pure puzzlement from them when I do this. Also, it will in most cases completely eliminate your own fear. Just like stage fright... the best thing to do when you have stage fright is to just take it head on and do exactly the opposite of what you feel.

Also, to answer another previous question by a previous poster... I keep sane by making it into an amusing joke. Like "Messin' With Sasquatch", kinda.

I should have made myself clearer. This is only negative if you look at it that way. Even if you are being terrorized by these things, even if you are being physically and mentally assaulted like I sometimes am, if you feel as though these things are giving you negative vibes, realize the negativity and directly counter it with something else.

I suppose meditation just centers you more into a state of observation regardless of what is happening, rather than always becoming your reaction to what is happening. If you are always becoming your reaction to what is happening, are you even paying attention to the event happening in any detail whatsoever, or is it just a blur?
Meditation seems to develop your ability to separate your observing consciousness from your perceived self easier, and once you step back from being in the moment always... a side effect of that is that more of the moment's picture is revealed. You can't observe the picture when you're too busy being the picture... ya know? Meditation gives you this realization.

Why do people want to know or develop the ability to know this seemingly negative thing in which I am saying? They may not want to, but it would give them the opportunity to improve themselves a little better... because to answer your last question, I believe everything experienced in life is a mirror of your own self. The good, along with the bad. Separate yourself from the negative experiences, and you separate yourself from the dark half of yourself. You'll never be whole running away from things you don't want to hear or see, because those things are inside of you as much as outside.

People may not WANT to know... but want and need are two different things. Often what we want isn't what we need. What we wish to be often results in disappointment because what we wish is a want, not a need. We always get exactly what we need, and either we choose to use it as a tool, or we victimize ourselves to it. This ABSOLUTELY IS NOT what I want people to do with this information if they take it seriously at all.

Phew, excellent post, antar. Really made me type. I don't type fast!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Ok, I've skimmed this and, well, I'll keep my opinion to myself...

Just one question to Dunwichwith, is your other ATS identity also dnbaudio?

No, it was indierockalien!

If you delve into my posts under that moniker, you'll find more fodder to throw at me! I've experienced too much, and it would seem as if I'm living in some sci-fi fantasy reality... but the truth is... most of the events that happen are spaced far apart, and apart from seeing these creatures.... not much happens. I'd much rather be a Jedi or something.

Awareness is an ever evolving thing. It's not static. If people are always preaching the same rhetoric over and over again, you can bet they've stagnated their awareness. You may find, jokei, that my last username gives you a much broader diagram of the evolution of my own awareness or at least of my own delusion... whichever you prefer to look at it as...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Going on the assumption that these alien parasites can do as you've suggested and following along with your ideas: If you know that's what they can do, then why ask others to join in your journey towards co-mingling with them? Don't help them. If they are that manipulating, then they can twist your mind into serving them, which is what I see you doing. I see conflicts in your approach towards them. They're bad but you desire them, and want others to share your desire. If you are really seeing these entitiies, then you may have meditated them into false sense of being, or really are seeing them and without realising it, a part of you is trying to seduce others along. I think your intent is to say 'try and see them so I can prove theyr'e there', which is ok for you to present your case and for others to be fair and look for themselves. But, if they truly are michievious their intent would be to use you to get others to see them and weaken in their presence.

I have no interest in twisting my eyeballs about in an attempt to see "what's really there". If they're roaming around my house, I don't want to know about it and I most certainly don't want to see one of them!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion52
I have a question, too. If these beings/aliens/demons/whatever don't want to be known about and are so powerful; why would they allow you to post information? It just doesn't make sense.

They are not THAT powerful as beings... but we are fooled, and that gives them power (note: I'm not measuring power by how much physical force they may be able to use, but rather the strength of will and the quality of their very being. It's not that great, from what I can gather)... and it is because we are fooled so completely that I can post about them.

Tank Ewe!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well after reading this thread i thought id post my personal experiences with these beings. About 2 years ago i was sitting in my closet with the lights off and i was on the phone. I was very depressed at the time and had called a friend of mine to be consoled. All of the sudden i was overcome with a feeling of being watched and i pressed a button on my phones keypad to shine some light in my closet. As my phone light came on i was astonished to see what i conceived as a werewolf. It had the body of a man roughly 7 feet tall wearing strange clothing. It had silver rings running down both sides of its face and it had red eyes. I was too afraid to speak to it and all i could do was stare. As it stared back at me it felt like it was staring directly at my soul and it was analyzing my thoughts and feelings. I diverted my eyes and waitied for it to go away. I felt its presense for about 5 minutes after which i believe it departed. Ive always thought of it as a demon of some sort but it did feel like it was feeding off of my emotions.

Thanks for your time
Llamaparty

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
To the OP, I haven't read through all your posts yet. So far, I think you write very well, and I can agree with alot of your ideas, although that does not mean either one of us is right about these ideas. I'm still pondering away, and although we may share some common thoughts, I have a different opinions on other parts.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by violet]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join