It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Also... you must realize

OK.. I skimmed through this.. and soon as I saw you starting this.. I crashed. Why? Because you're controlling and expect others to believe you at face value because you expect it from those who are weak minded and are willing to swallow this up.

How does this help others in their careers or to pay bills? Or how does this enlighten one to being happy and sharing that joy with others?

I'll worry about your nightmares in another 300 years. Until then.. I'll learn to encompass Love and Joy and steer clear of those who relish in chaos and negativity.

Hey Wilbert,

Maybe the OP was just using a figure of speech, or a poor choice of words or whatever. I suspect even you could be guilty of that.

This is the second sentence of dunwitchwitch's original post:

"I'm not here to offer the non-believers evidence... but to alert people who have had positive "grey" experiences on just how deceived they most likely are."

So, if you've never had a positive grey experience, or you don't believe, or choose to ignore, or whatever, then the OP apparently isn't talking to you. When I started reading this thread, I saw no promise of enlightenment, help paying bills, help with my career or sharing of joy from the OP. None of that seems to be the point of the original post.

If you don't believe, or choose to ignore, or were looking for help with all the things you mentioned, well, seems you may be barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thanks for the welcome and lovely words.
A drop of honey.
Bzzzzz
+ to my friends list ( hope u don't mind) .

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As one of my repressed memories also included something such as these, I still can't help but wonder if it was due to their ability to block this out by implants or visa-versa as in a projected image. There's been at least one episoode of something similar to these people in one of the X-files.

Budd Hopkins also has a book out called Sight Unseen. One of the earliest memories I have is of these invisible people flying some three jawed snake (or probe) around my bedroom to scare the hell out of me.

I still have my doubts as to these people being interdimensionals unless we actually do live in some type of computer matrix. It may be that all it takes is some type of technology and implants. I do recall my father taking me to some air force base, mostly likely, in Ohio at least once and occssional visits by air force personel and men in dark suits. One of which I would refer to as the laughing man.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To all those that are alone or anxious about being alone I recommend, highly, getting a largish furry companion. A dog is ideal.

Mammals 'smell' danger

uk.news.yahoo.com... offbeat-c2ff8aa.html

Sorry about the mess I did with the link - I hope you can get it/ copy and paste (like I usually do)

I TRUST MY DOG !!!
Peace n LOVE to y'all

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I also recall a visit by these people and the dog which was part pitbull attacking one of them. Although they had on what appeared to be a reptilian mask ans suit, they apparently hadn't much fear of the dog and picked her up and threw her across the room several times until she retreated upstairs.

There was what looked like blue blood or oil on the floor after they left. I suppose a larger dog would have been killed and she would have been also if she hadn't retreated. If these visitors have the control they do over humans, than a dog or other animal probably wouldn't be any different. Sure, they might wake you up, but it's doubtful they'll do much else.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i myself have had such shadow experiences were these 'beings' move from the corner of my eye ive also had premonitions since childhood also on the 2036 timeline i took a pic with my digital camera and the date came up as 1/13/2026 not the same but very strange bad things are coming andit is best if we are prepared nuclear war comes to mind but it can be stopped if u pay attention and get off ur lazy butt and do sumthing about it

---future---

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
To dunwichwitch

I sincerely hope that you are delusional. I was feeling insecure enough being surrounded by 6 or 7 billion individuals of unknown, to me, motivation - many of whom manifest malignant intent by disrupting society in a violent fashion (and that's just the other "humans").

There seems to be no lack of negative energy available and I certainly agree that "positive thinking" won't support the guillotine blade once it has been loosed toward your neck...

Were I able to see this huge crowd of energy sucking aliens which surrounds me - in your view. I doubt that I would be able to put it out of mind as I continued with the mundane trivia which constitutes normal life in these overly politically-correct times. To best get a glimpse of how I would probably react one might consider the old concept of "berserk".

From Merriam-Webster:
ber·serk
Pronunciation: \bə(r)-ˈsərk, ˌbər-, -ˈzərk; ˈbər-ˌ\
Variant(s): or ber·serk·er \-ˈsər-kər, -ˈzər-; ˈbər-ˌ\
Function: noun
Etymology: Old Norse berserkr, probably from ber- bear + serkr shirt

1 : an ancient Scandinavian warrior frenzied in battle and held to be invulnerable
2 : one whose actions are recklessly defiant

Of course, there is a second modern definition which is simply: "crazed" or "frenzied" but that is a corruption of the term or a denigration of the true berserker.

Being cognizant of the presence of these beings, have you ever thought of trying to disrupt their agenda by direct action against one or more of them - as opposed to trying to get those of us who are unaware of them to try to see them?

Maybe I've watched too much "Buffy"... Perhaps awareness is the best weapon as opposed to aquiesance by ignorance.

Still... There must be a way to disrupt their activity and to make them feel unwelcome at the "feast", and by that motivate them to look elsewhere for their stolen energy.

I'm not thinking in terms of the aluminum foil beanie, I'm thinking more of the "meat cleaver or battle axe" approach: a berserker is not overly concerned with a defensive stance; but, is the incarnation of the concept that "the best defense is an overwhelming offense".

So far, knock wood, every time I've had that night panic and fancied I was hearing noises in the woods - or in the garage... my trusty 2 million candlepower portable spotlight has revealed all. Often nothing and, so far, nothing to fear.

It's not the mountain lions or black bears that one fears in the blackness, they only inspire caution. Fear is different. I don't see how you, or anyone, can co-exist with the things you describe without raising Hell and putting a block under it.

Good luck and best wishes.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I certainly think there is much more out there than we can see or know.

You may want to check out the link below to a NDE of Rev. Howard Pittman. He saw similar things to you in his NDE. He is a Christian and believes he was seeing demons.

www.near-death.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pseyecle-ops
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thanks for the welcome and lovely words.
A drop of honey.
Bzzzzz
+ to my friends list ( hope u don't mind) .

I'm honored and humbled by anyone who will call me friend. Hit me up anytime you want to talk. Peace

P.S. Aren't Dogs the best!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
DW, you mentioned seeing them in and around your home, where else do you see them on a regular basis and why do you suppose some people have the ability to protect themselves and their surroundings from such entities?

Meditation is a wonderful medium for looking inside. How do you suppose this will strenghten ones capacity for awareness of these beings and if it is all negative and distracing why would a person do this?

Also do you suppose it is possible that you draw to yourself and your surroundings that which you reflect from deep within?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ok, I've skimmed this and, well, I'll keep my opinion to myself...

Just one question to Dunwichwith, is your other ATS identity also dnbaudio?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have a question, too. If these beings/aliens/demons/whatever don't want to be known about and are so powerful; why would they allow you to post information? It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I would consider myself a skeptic, however due to some very real personal experiences I have to call some of these claims into question. I've always had very sound mental health, until a few events around 2 years ago. Since then i've been in a virtual non-stop battle with OCD-like symptoms, along with 'sleep paralysis' (many times hearing voices) sometimes 2-3 times a week.

***Warning Personal Dreams/Experiences*** -- You might find them boring/irrelevant.

For example while under the influence of Cannabis (I no longer partake), I began to have a panic attack for no apparent reason, so i went into my room and turned on my XM. It was the Art Bell show, and I heard a 'demonic voice or chant' is the best way i can describe it. Completely freaked out i turn it off. But being the person I am, i decided to investigate further by turning it back on. I heard 'You can't get rid of me that easily'. Then the intro music for C2C came on, from a break.

Another significant dream, I was chasing UFO' with someone, and I asked 'To see them'. The guy told me it was okay, and that they would show themselves, or something to that extent. Then it felt like we were running down a levee (a childhood archetype for me), seeing something flicker and flash. I saw the US flag, and other 'firework type things', which makes sense since it was the day after the fourth of July (I keep a dream log). Then i saw three previously invisible craft, shoot off into the sky. Directly after that, I had 'sleep paralysis', only this was unique because normally i'm freaked out and try to 'roll out of it'. But this time I actually held still and didn't panic. I felt as if this 'thing' was doing an inventory on me, for lack of better words. I heard him/it 'say' that I was infected, that word stuck out, infected. And this is where it gets really 'delusional' (so soon right? haha) I thought it told me that i would have to 'go with them and that it will take 45 (hours? maybe)'. I don't know this part seems weird to me. But shortly after, I woke up very confused (Seemed like maybe 45s-1m of this?)

Up until this point in my life, i've never 'heard voices', but on a few occasions mainly during sleep paralysis, I have. What is strange is that the other night, I had a lucid dream that someone was performing a form of acupuncture on me. When he/she/it started doing it to my toes, I immediately found myself in the grip of 'sleep paralysis', with the sensation of a 'small entity' outside of my body leaving. I could even hear the rumble of my A/C while this was going on, afterwards I immediately woke up in a panic. However, my OCD-Depression like symptoms were gone.

I don't know, but I get 'sleep paralysis' often, I even have a ghost story that correlates with this phenom as well, it's quite interesting, but i've ranted enough.

I know right? I take all of it with a grain of salt, but these things are having/had a big impact on my life. Being a graduate student in Psychology, any disturbances in my mental functioning will impact my academic and social life profoundly. At the same time, it's fueling my quest for knowledge and understanding of the psyche, which modern psychology lacks.

I know that was kind of a long, personal post. My apologies.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Blacknapkins]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
great post

What you speak of have been around probably since mankind or before, they have many names and many forms , throughout texts they have been written about and they will almost always appear as whatever the persons inner most fear is so this is why they are seen as 'greys' ' dogs' ' ghosts' ' demons' etc if you fear aliens then they will latch on to that fear to use it against you, these entities are mostly negative in nature and come from a realm much more tuned than ours, I have seen many and encountered them in various forms, despite what people may think ghosts can cross the boundary of metaphysical and manifest on our plane of existance , they are quite capable of doing you serious injury or worse , however they don't tend to do this as they use people as a tool, they feed on negative emotions and fear, and you can bet that every area of conflict all down the ages has had some kind of UFO activity, reptilians or shapeshifters are also the same thing, and they are also written about by Islam as the Djinn ( or genie in western culture).

below is taken from Wikipedia on genie

djinns: Similar to humanity, jinns have free will allowing them to follow any religion they choose to, such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, etc. The only difference is that they are made of smokeless fire and therefore are not visible to humans. There are more jinns than humans, in terms of population. Jinns have the power to fly and fit in to any space so they live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and in the air, in their own communities. Similar to the humans, Jinns will also be judged on The Day of Judgement and will be sent to Jannat (heaven) or Jahannam (hell) according to the life they lead.

also check this link www.thewaytotruth.org...

I have some personal first hand experience of Djinn and would never tell my story here, too many people on this board out to ridicule and I personally dont feel the need to tell the story, however you are not wrong in what you say and no matter what people say dont let them put this thread down, some advice on keeping them at bay is focus on positive thinking and keep the inner flame lit, Light attracts light my friend, and dark attracts...

keep the inner flame of love, peace and discipline and you will have nothing to fear.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by englishste

From what i understand negative vibs feed them the most energy. If they can continue to cause war and hardship they can feed freely with no need to conquer, who knows but i would suspect that there is a time frame for when they do take over and it will be right under our noses as well.
K.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wait wait..I saw this movie. This is that Carpenter movie where you need those dorky sunglasses to see 'em right?

Seriously, what a bunch of utter nonsense. OP, I would venture to say you know none of this is true. I am glad to see this thread has a lack of replies, to me that means this community is starting to take itself a little more seriously, and that perhaps rubbish like this will migrate to other boards...where it seems to be welcome (been to GLP lately, lol?)

You're kidding, right. You can't see a lot of stuff around you. Like bacteria and viruses. Modern disease theory is about 200 years old. We may need special equipment to see these entities. Recently, people have had success viewing through night vision goggles. In case you haven't noticed, the field of infrared still photography has all but ended as the US govt. itself has asked major film manufacturers to remove such products from sale for "national security" reasons. Go to Ebay and try to find some infrared film for sale. No gottee.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I actually think this could be a possibility though. I mean, Its as good an idea as any. I've actually thought it before myself. But the problem with this kind of thing is you can neither prove it nor dis prove it. So in the end it just falls by the wayside Unfortunately. I really like the idea though and would love somebody to make this into a movie for the masses

[edit on 8/22/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Why do people keep saying this story is like 'They Live'? have you even seen that film? Its completley different! The only thing invisible in that movie are the little sentry bots that float around. The aliens themselves arent invisible. They are just using radio waves & mind control to make humans see them as fellow humans to hide there true appearance. Sheesh

thats just like in the simpsons video game.

This sucks, I knew something was up, every time I do something bad I knew it wasnt my fault, has to be these demon aliens dudes right? but seriously, if they feed off of energy through emotional reaction, then they cant really be the controllers behind some eastern religions, because of the practice of detachment, to not give into emotional reactions good or bad. So maybe some religions know about these guys.
Personally, I have seen these things on psychedelic substances, and know they are real, but not so sure about their wanting everyones energy, I only think this, because usually they just hang around like they are watching you perform or something, but one time trippin balls I decided to experiment with the hallucinations, so I directed the fractals pouring out of some portal in my ceiling towards these beings, and they started to glitch out like a bad tv reception. I could sense it was bothering them, maybe cause they realized I could see them or something. Or I was just tripping. The reason why I dont think its a hallucination, is because having residual side effects of hallucinogenics, my vision is a bit different, I can see colors that I didnt know existed before, and my vision overlays itself when I go from looking at on thing then the other, and when there is this overlay, I can see these beings, it dissipates in like a split second, but thats all it takes to know what you saw when you can do it over and over again by looking left to right.
I dont know, I usually just sum it up to hallucinating, same with eating or breathing, just other levels of hallucination, ultimately, we probably ARE these greys, we probably project this human form as some sort of over unity energy mechanism, and keep our true selves "form" from our human energy form so as to keep the emotional ball rolling.

I think this, because how else would these things feed off of us if we were not around to do so? If they have been here for thousands of years, whats to say that we are not the manifestations of them?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
thats just like in the simpsons video game.

Bart Vs The Space Mutants! Ahhh, Retro. Like it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join