It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My, gosh, you can actually see what eckhart tolle calls the "painbody?"

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Interesting. It seems when I am in close proximity of someone and they have something in their hands they end up dropping it. Yesterday before I left work I was wondering why my 2 bosses were scurrying around doing projects around the shop. Could have been 1 boss needed to get out of there at a certain time to go run personal errands.

But just like clock work she dropped her keys. This happens many different places in society where I am present at the moment. People drop things. I just smile and think to myself..there it goes again as usual...someone dropped something. Maybe these entities are around. Yesterday at the gym I saw many different groups of guys somewhat funning at me. As if they were talking about me. I figured maybe I have a look on my face or look as if I have a chip on my shoulder but it was almost like many of them wanted to confront me and throw down (fight).

Who knows, maybe what you say is true. But then again you always have someone around saying that you need to take responsibility for yourself. Using the devil made me do it position is a cop out of not taking responsibility they tell you. Very interesting indeed. I have also felt like something in the house was watching me. Almost as if something is looking at the back of your neck. Question is...am I imagining this? Is it a form of mental illness (paranoia)? Do I knock things out of peoples hands that I am around or could it be these things know I am hyperaware of these events. As if they might be toying with me. Do these things make me see 11.11, 9.11, 444, 3.22 2.23 on a regular basis? (receipts of sell, NFL play clocks, alarm panel time clock, count down timers, clocks, addresses, time sheets for work)???

One of my real weaknesses these things may play on, that is if this is all true... is a rejecting disgusted look towards me from women. Women began calling me weird at a very early age around 8 yrs of age and continued to call me that well into my adult life. Which somewhat made me feel less than or not loveable. I'm not too lucky with women sexually. I might get to have sex once every 2-7 yrs and when I do, its with whomever will have me at the moment. I have yet to have sex with a woman that I wanted and really turned me on. Its almost as if they go out of their way to do some form of rejection towards me, whether its a look of fear of me, disgust, showing other guys alot of attention and neglect towards me.

Who knows....maybe it's just me on how I interpreted and interpret things so I built a negative emotional energy in my mind.

Im to the point I really dont care too much what happens to me at this stage in my life so I just accept my plight as it is. This has been going on for nearly 30 yrs of my life. Most just say... you have to believe in yourself first and have confidence if you want it to change. Thats easy to say for folks that have and have had these needs met over long periods of time. Whats that saying everyone always say. "You have to love yourself before others will love you" If I was to reverse this situation with you I wonder if you would feel as I do. I think you would.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

"When a spirit goes out of a man, it goes through dry and lonely places seeking rest but finding none. It then says, I will return to the house which I left and arriving, it finds the house being cleaned and put in order takes 7 more wicked then itself, and the last condition is worse then the first."

"The Lord comes out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth"

"To those on the inside have the secrets of heaven been given, but to those outside, everything must come in parables"

"The human has become as one of us, knowing both Good and Evil, now lest he take from the tree of life and live eon:"

To know Good and Evil you must be present to know it/witness it/watch it. The tree of life is also known as the "family tree", which is heavily guarded, and the leaves/babies of which are for the healing of the nations. These beings which you speak of seek a way back into the garden, which you are and everyone else in the flesh.

They are elementals and attached to such. Pharmacy, which means "Sorcery" is how they gain entrance, being attached to the weak elements. This is why they congregate to metropolitan areas, because that is where most of the Pharmacy is. Hang out at a rave and "feel the love"...This is why so many encounter these beings on "trips". Why do you think the pharmaceutical/sorcery industry is so big? They know what they are doing, don't be fooled. The tobacco industry is being replaced by the pharmacy industry. In Dust Try....

Why do you think "Aspirin" is the most prescribed drug in the world? It stops the blood/life from coagulating, because it is an acid. Acid oxidizes the iron in your blood and weakens it's magnetic properties (your free energy source) causing it to flow faster, which in turn allows your pupil sphinx to expand and so entry of entity. To stop heart disease one only need eat properly and move around. The food pyramid is set up to make people depend on pharmacy, so that your host may be inhabited with elementals/parasites. As you consume more pharmacy, you consume more elements which is absorbed into your blood and fed upon by them, until you are dead at which point you join the collective and so to begin the feeding frenzy yourself. The legends of vampire is very real. They cast no reflection...

There is a war going on between the generations of life in the living and the eons of dead out side. While you sleep the the body is tilled, the weeds picked out, the ground fertilized and the harvest gathered to those inside, your family past, as you are there home. Those on the outside may eat, but not take any with them, yet some of these do not agree and look to rob you of your storehouse. They enter as a thief in the night. "They bury the past, rob us blind, and leave nothing behind"

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
[Originally posted by dunwichwitch

I had an experience late last year - after a burglary - where very strange things started to happen within and outside my house. Things started to vanish and then re-appear (even within my pockets)! At the beginning I was absolutely terrified and, for a while, I actually slept with a big carving knife under my pillow as I felt there was something 'unseen' in my house.
I knew that it wasn't just my 'imagination' as my usually lazy labrador suddenly developed ADHD and was behaving very strangely. Barking at the front door and when I'd go to see who was there, there wouldn't be anyone (that I could see anyway)! He would want to make frequent trips to the garden during the night and go beserk barking at I don't know what.
I found several bottles of shampoo etc with the lids seemingly 'superglued shut' ! It 'felt' like I had both malevolent and benign 'beings' at work. One type trying to 'protect' me from something ie the glued bottles of shampoo, and also trying to give me some kind of message. Eg. I would tidy-up certain paperwork into a neat pile and subsequently I would find it kind of spread out in a 'fan' shape. This happened a lot. All the cutlery and even pens, seemed to be 'magnetised' somehow - I would find everything 'pointing' at the water tap ??? During this time the weather was really unusual for the time of year (it was during the winter months), the sky was really clear without a trace of clouds, no rain for weeks, the temperature dropped really suddenly during this period,even the birds that visit my garden looked 'frozen' ie their movements were almost 'mechanical' ? yet there were the most spectacular sunsets and sunrises I've ever seen from here (and I've been living here for about 9 yrs). Apart from the weather I noticed that there 'seemed' to be less people around - it seemed like half the population had disappeared somehow, even down to the normal traffic etc. The area I live in is fairly quiet during the day (apart from the helis always coming over), but during that time it was almost 'deathly' quiet - even the helis seemed to be on holiday! I can't really explain in words 'the feeling'. I also noticed for the first time ever, lots of activity in the sky, eg. jets which seemed to be flying right out of the planet - incredible angles flying straight up seemingly - I live on the flight path to the local airport and I have never ever seen this type of activity before. I'm not talking about ordinary passenger jets, these must have been military or something....
I know it sounds 'crazy' but the nearest thing I can explain it with is that I seemed to be in a 'cloned/parrallel' world. Everything 'seemed' exactly the same yet 'felt' completely different. I have been reading a few of the recent 'time-line' threads and some of the stuff on there is spookily similar to my experiences, particularly with the strange quality of 'light' and 'electrical' stuff like computers etc. In fact I was with AOL at the time and suddenly I couldn't post e-mails to friends and loved ones around the globe - it was not long before Xmas.
One night during this period I was messing on the computer when suddenly a list of files came up on the screen (I'm not very techie so I don't know what I did to bring up the files on screen) anyway as I scanned the list of files I came across one that had a year date of 2036 (if I recall correctly - in anycase it was way ahead in the future) I quickly got a disk into the computer in order to copy this weird file, highlited the file in question and pressed the copy to disk button, however when I viewed the disk it was completely blank except for the 'rainbow' jpeg of my e-mail stationery ! I tried to locate the 2036 file subsequently but I had a catastrophic breakdown of the computer - I couldn't even sign in to view my files at that point. Had to spend a small fortune to get someone in to re-boot and fix. Mega weirdness....

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69

I believe this individual seriously SHOULD seek a physiatrist help. Immedatly, one suspects the individual is suffering from symptoms of schizophrenia.

Also, i might have to buy an altnantive to fly spary and buy nutter spray.
hope you seek help soon.

Jesus, I thought better of you...how would you know the symptoms of schizophrenia unless you suffered from it yourself? You are "The Jesus" right or is there a different death poet?

To split the mind? He sounds of one mind to me, but perhaps I'm the one suffering in which case I'll tell myself to shut up. No you shut up, no you shut up. Why don't both of us shut up. We agree...
Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

Not the film im drawing comparisons to its the thought of beings being right under our noses and we not knowing, not the way they are doing it weather it be they are invisable or in deguise, ive been a guinee pig for universitys in the north of england studding sleep paralaysis and night terrors and through the ages many civs have had there invisble beings, shadow people, old hags, and today we have the grays, i do belive we are being visited by a higher intelligence from our own universe and maybe extra-Demetional beings but if they were so advance and trying to take over like people surgest and they have been doing it since we were apes, why not take over then? why this over the top watching us while we are asleep and being invisable, ive had night terrors and sleep paralaysis for as long as i remember and always the shadowmen, ive never seen a gray ever ! but who knows whats going on its a wounderful place we live in

Ste

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

What you are saying does make sense to me, what I will post here may get flamed and made fun of but I am 31 and can handle it. I have seen things in many homes that I have lived in. I have seen poltergeist activity, seen wierd lights, seen things move on their own, seen one alien in my home, one reptillian in my home. The only thing I can say for you, is to put salt down all over your house, I did this in 2006 and haven't been bothered much by any unseen prescence. The only thing that did happen that was wierd happened in March of this year. I was in the livingroom reading a book, my youngest was upstairs playing, and I was waiting for my two other kids to come home from school. I heard what sounded like noise from the basement, someone walking around down there, and running around, very noisy. I dismissed it thinking it was my daughter upstairs. I went into the kitchen to check on the time, and found my kitchen door wide open. I found it very odd, and closed the door. Nothing like it has happened since, and yes sometimes I am home alone, but the creepy feelings have left me.

When I first moved into this house, we would hear running around, noise in the kitchen when no one was there. I saw a ghost on my stairs, in my basement, and a shadow person go up my stairs. My son saw a full out figure in one of the bedrooms. I've seen an alien, reptillian, and beams of light. Very odd. The thought of ivisible aliens kind of creeps me out. I do feel like I am being watched a lot of the time. especially in my kitchen, near my stairs, and in my dining room. I have many other experiences but I have no idea how to contact people on here.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

lol. Different death poet mate, think you got wrong person.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wait wait..I saw this movie. This is that Carpenter movie where you need those dorky sunglasses to see 'em right?

Seriously, what a bunch of utter nonsense. OP, I would venture to say you know none of this is true. I am glad to see this thread has a lack of replies, to me that means this community is starting to take itself a little more seriously, and that perhaps rubbish like this will migrate to other boards...where it seems to be welcome (been to GLP lately, lol?)

Your post got a lot of stars. Stars from people who agree with you that only that which we can see with our eyes is true, and any sort of invisible reality must be untrue.

Apparently you´d also like any indication or question about invisible realities to be moved to other boards.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

lol. Different death poet mate, think you got wrong person.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

I apologize...sincerely, Thanks for seeing it the way I meant it. Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Lets all hope you NEVER have any experiences like these then......
I think it is very cruel of you to suggest 'it's all made up'. I have had very strange things happen, which when described to other people, (even my own family have trouble with it), seem WAY OUT...... ready the men in white coats stuff ! But I KNOW what happened and if no-one wants to believe it that is their perogative.

To the OP... thanks for putting this on the board. I've never been very into the UFO stuff till fairly recently, but have had lots of 'training' in esoteric and metaphysical knowledge, so I believe you when you talk about these 'energy vampires' mascarading as aliens or whatever. 'They' have the ability to make you see whatever they want you to see or to make their presence known to you 'invisibly' (if that makes sense?).
When I was experiencing all that weirdness at the end of last year, it seemed to me that I was setting off car alarms when I walked past the cars with alarms set. Also have read in some other threads about birds singing during the night. Well during that time I mentioned, I experienced the very same thing, I'd maybe run out of cigs and gone up the road with the dog to get some, and as I would pass under the trees, the birds would start chirping ? V. strange. In the middle of the night- I know - I'm a total nicotine addict and my greatest fear is running out of it ! LOL !

Recently I keep 'seeing' something from the corner of my eye, dart past my window, especially when am sitting at the computer as the window is right beside me. It is almost like a grey shadow of a person darting past very quickly, but when I look there is no-one there. This happens in broad daylight I might add. And maybe up to half a dozen times during the day (if I'm at the desk for a prolonged period of time).

Also, may be worth mentioning ,is the fact that since I went onto broadband (after signing off with AOL dial-up) my dog seems to lie right on top of the cable between the phone line and the hard-drive. He never used to do that before..... I wonder if he's trying to tell me something. I TRUST MY DOG more than anyone. I'm sure he's saved me from something nasty more than once. Bless him ! Probably trying to tell me "Get off that ####computer and take me walkies!" LOL.

Peace (and LOVE) be with y'all

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Also... you must realize

OK.. I skimmed through this.. and soon as I saw you starting this.. I crashed. Why? Because you're controlling and expect others to believe you at face value because you expect it from those who are weak minded and are willing to swallow this up.

How does this help others in their careers or to pay bills? Or how does this enlighten one to being happy and sharing that joy with others?

I'll worry about your nightmares in another 300 years. Until then.. I'll learn to encompass Love and Joy and steer clear of those who relish in chaos and negativity.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseyecle-ops

First, I wanted to say welcome, I enjoyed your read.

Second, I wanted to say to all of you who are being ridiculed and mocked by others, stay strong. You are experiencing things that people who haven't, don't understand. The shear terror of some of these experiences are unfathomable by those having not had it happen to them. For this, I am glad that they don't understand, because I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. It is like living in a live horror movie, but you are the chick screaming and running for your life.

I used to laugh when people told me experiences such as these. I would turn and be like "woe this dude needs help", that is, until it turned on me. After, it turned on me, there was no more laughing. Not only that, there were no more friends and barely any family to run to. I found myself alone with no one to talk to. I was shunned by all and the truth is, I deserved it. I've been 4 years alone in this with only "it" to learn from and to be honest, it is the best thing that could of ever happened to me, because I was an arrogant jerk.

I not only see, but hear and feel these things. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, I am disciplined by such over every misjudgment I make and I mean EVERY misjudgment. The way I treat others comes back on me 10 times as strong from these "entities", except there is no one I can ask for help from. These things have humiliated me to tears on more then one occasion and they don't stop when the tears flow. Everything I've ever said, they can play into my ears. Every thing I've ever done, they can show me in memory. Every way I've made someone feel, they can inflict upon me and they do with no mercy. Never have they told me to hurt myself, or anyone else, they are strictly assigned to me and to how I treat others and myself for that matter. When I am just, so are they. When I do wrong, I am tortured, by my own misgivings and when I say tortured...I can't even describe it to you the anguish of these acts and the fear placed into my heart. I wish this upon no one, because when it happens, you're messing up bad. I say I'm thankful, because it knocked me off of my pedestal and gave me a second chance to see others pain is more important then my own. I can help now, instead of try to outsmart everyone. It's made me appreciate being wrong, because every wrong is an opportunity to do right and I am thankful, that this power cares enough about me to do that.

I know what you guys go through, I can say that and mean it, so again be strong.

For me, I know I will be able to help them if it ever comes down on them and that makes me happy and tearful. At that time, they won't need to say sorry, they won't need to say anything because, I KNOW what they need...a friend.

Peace to All

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
An interesting read OP, thanks.

To me this could be "nonsense" as it could be "real".

I had multiple times the feeling that people are manipulated in a sort of way that you mention.
For myself i never found out if it is real or not, that is why i think a topic like you started can be very interesting.

There are many stories and theories where people claim that we are manipulated by unseen forces.
If you cant see it doesnt mean it is not there.

Thanks again for the read, it is nice and honest and gives my material to think about.

Beware of the sharks, dont let them suck you into their way's.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
bed time stories,or whatever i believe you.Why i believe you?Since four years ago i started having nightmares about this things which are posing as people but are not(that is the inly way i can describe them) and that invokes some kind of primal fear in me.They look like humans and usually wear top hats and evening suits but are something else,they are not people i dont know what they are,but they are evil.In my dreams i savagely kill them with knifes and scissors(and thats the complete opposite of who i am in real life,im totally non violent person)and some wise man always tells me to kill them and im completely terrified,cause i know if they get you it is fate worse that death.A person which they killed in my dream died of brain stroke several months later.And this dreams always happen in real life places that i frequently visit or in my house.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Also... you must realize

OK.. I skimmed through this.. and soon as I saw you starting this.. I crashed. Why? Because you're controlling and expect others to believe you at face value because you expect it from those who are weak minded and are willing to swallow this OP

How does this help others in their careers or to pay bills? Or how does this enlighten one to being happy and sharing that joy with others?

I'll worry about your nightmares in another 300 years. Until then.. I'll learn to encompass Love and Joy and steer clear of those who relish in chaos and negativity.

I agree, this seems like a mind game just from reading the text. I was mentally abused for eight years when I was young and gullible. People that play these scams have the same tactics. They try to scare you or gain your trust. Then when you try to disbelieve them they make it seem like it was your fault for not believing. Stop messing with people OP, it is very bad karma and in the end it is rather pointless.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Interesting. I've heard many, many similar stories as yours, and keep in mind, there are other forums you can productively discuss this on without fear of trolls.

I've never seen the grey beings you talk about, but I've seen many, many strange things in my day, dark shadows moving in my home being one. I've also had an irrational fear of having the windows open at night since childhood.

There are also many, many theories out there as to motives of creatures that people encounter, i.e., so called aliens. I personally believe the things people call aliens to be interdimensional creatures, some would call them demons. Many people believe them to be living amongst us, feeding off our emotions, just as you have said.

Interesting that you mention meditation, I began meditating and doing yoga towards the beginning of this year in order to alleviate stress, and a few months later I saw a strange light outside my bedroom window which hovered and then came straight towards the window where I was standing. Scared the doo doo out of me. Subsequently, there were many strange happenings in our home. I do think that opening our third eye possibly either allow us to see things as they really are, or may act as a beacon to certain entities out there.

Stay strong, I don't think you're crazy. Ignore the trolls, they're probably trying to do the same thing these grey creatures are doing, feeding on negative emotion.

Later,
CS

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hey dunwichwitch, no you are not the only one who can see them and they can be photographed in dim light. Don't pay any attention to these nay-sayers, they can't believe other people can see things they cannot. It is a waste of your time to try to tell them, they don't want to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join