It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I see the shadow beings too, so does my family, friends and a lot of people I ask.

I'm wondering if they're dead people who lived a life of wanting more and more and that it didn't stop when they died.

I don't know what they are.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
I see the shadow beings too, so does my family, friends and a lot of people I ask.

I'm wondering if they're dead people who lived a life of wanting more and more and that it didn't stop when they died.

I don't know what they are.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

I personally have had musings that the dead can do nothing here after they die... so there would be no sense in staying around. I believe that any etheric phenomena that isn't deceiving you into seeing a dead relative or a child or something similar is a residual distortion in the fabric of space-time... places like Gettysburg would be an example. I've been there, and it has this energetic charge about it. I witnessed "ghosts" of soldiers marching, but when you investigate it, they don't seem to be aware of you at all. They seem to be living their lives as if still in their period of time. Many people have probably seen the same scene as I did repeated like a time loop.

I think shadow beings are different. I don't know for sure how many different "species" they represent, but they are not ghosts, in my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Would you consider their dependence on certan hosts kind of like a human's dependence on a lover or just attention in general? Do you think it is hard for them to admit that they need to move on and find someone else who can give them what they desire?

Do you think that underneath their drone-like behavior, that they have the potential to become positive and independent beings, capable of love and remorse and giving back as much as they take?

Or are they forever damned to a parasitic existence?

Dependence is based on the host - like a lover. It is what attracts them. I think that as people progress in awareness and understanding (ascension if you will), these entities become far more prevalent in one's life. It is at this stage in progression of the individual that they become clearer to us. This is why there would be more at one place than another. When we recognize and understand the unknown we no longer fear it. For those who refuse they are in turn bound to the "beings". It is a simple matter of free will that we often let others negotiate into fear.

Move on. Not hard for them. They receive the best "nourishment" from those in conflict with what the world allows to be perceived and what we are progressing to (ascending to). It is our own conflict and struggle that keeps us at bay. By allowing themselves to be seen (or as I suspect in your case that you have obtained the ability by your own accord) this is probably the final step, or the last bastion of hope to keep the host as prey. Fear of them would cement you as a host. The negative emotions are what they feed off of. Offer love and hope and a desire for them to move out of the "lower end" of the light spectrum they cannot understand. (mind you I do not mean you should pray for them - although that might even work - never tried myself). I have only ever offered to bring them into the light.

Turning to love and light. That's is odd you asked that. That is an experiment currently in progress for me. The one (or group) that has attached to me has been with me for some time. But never did I feel threatened until these last few months. It has become a regular "duel" every two weeks. Currently I am trying to communicate that to "him" - simply love and a desire for him to move into the light. I do not want to admit that no one or thing cannot be saved, but honestly I do not know the answer there. I believe if a creature is sentient, whether communal like in a hive, free will is still one's choice. Would it not surprise us all if these creatures lived in a Matrix much similar to ourselves, one that was controlled and manipulated by others above them that even they are not aware of?

[edit on 8/28/08 by rezial666]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey, enough of your #, lets make a cross-dimensional sword to slice these things in half. Vibrational frequencies and energy in the blade or whatever. I know how to get rid of underground military bases. lets kick some butt. invent

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Thats fine,, as well as sending love and light to them i got a nice outdoor light that now go's on when i go for a smoke

Funny i was talking to a Italian friend of mine about this he not suprised by it at all in fact he smiled at me and said they have been around for ever his mum and his mums mum going back generations put little strips or passages of the Bible under the the house to the extent as in my friends case (he was building) they put bible passages in the cement slab before the build taking time to put more at the front door windows and back door.

He said his mum insisted as it is a family tradition, he said if you cant put them in the foundations, under the carpet or floor covering will do trick but a lot of emphasis on placeing at the front door.

I found that intresting as what stuck out for me was that they look through windows which made me think why they can just go in,,cant they?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think some maybe wander around and take a little here, take a little there, explore. Some may be more information gatherers than anything, kind of like humans... some choose to stay in one place and be content living off of one career their whole lives, and others are more nomadic. They travel around, take jobs and make camp temporarily wherever they land, essentially "peeking into the window" of what life would be like in different spots.

I tend to think the nomadic ones peeking in the window and feeding off bits and pieces of drifting energy are the breakaways who are more curious about us than actually obsessed with attaching and manipulating and vamping, and may be the hope for their future evolution across the scale of the spectrum.

Also, there are different invisible creatures I'm positive, and the ones peeking in the window might be the cute little bobbleheaded "greys" that some encounter... as seen possibly in the Romanek video.

Did he release the real video publicly yet?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have been following both this thread and the Untersberg Mountain thread, and just found the most astonishing (to me) correlation:

Posted by DwaynetheSpecious, on August 26, 2008 at 07:49 GMT

I'm going to contribute a little to this thread. Since I'm Danish I am able to translate Norwegian, it's very close to Danish.

I am trying my best translating to English

I found some interesting reading on the Norwegian wikipedia, translated:

De underjordiske er vetter og åndevesener som ifølge nordisk folketro lever under jorda eller i naturen som usynlige skapninger ved siden av menneskene, ofte nær gårder og setre.

Translated:
Underground vetters (sometimes called hulde, huldrefolk, haugfolk, troll and tusser) and spirit beings who according to northern popular lore lives under the earth or in the nature as invisible beings besides the humans - often in proximity of farms or similar.

Hulder er i norsk folketro og sagn en kvinnelig vette eller underjordisk skapning som bor i haugene, men kan vise seg som ei vakker ungjente med kuhale. Hulder eller huldrefolk er også en av flere norske fellesbetegnelser på andre haugfolk og tusser som oppholder seg i naturen eller det hinsidige.

Ordet «hulder» er avledet av det gammelnorske verbet hylja, som betyr «å skjule». Norsk hulder tilsvarer også svensk vittra og skogsrå.

Translated:
Huldre's are in Norwegian popular lore a female underground being or just underground being living in and by heaps or caves. The huldre The Hulder's are sometimes also referred to as beings living in the nature or the divine.

The word «hulder» is an old verb that means "to be hiding".

Huldrefolkene opptrer som regel i en tilstand hvor de er usynlige for oss mennesker. Deres verden er som et speilbilde av vår egen, men deres okser og kyr fremstilles gjerne som større og flottere enn menneskenes husdyr. I blant heter det at vi deler alt med huldrefolkene, og at disse bruker setrene i vinterhalvåret, andre ganger beskrives de som underjordiske, som har sine gårder anlagt under menneskenes. Her kan det oppstå tvister ved at menneskene bygger fjøs over stua til huldrekallen slik at det renner kumøkk ned til dem. Uansett oppholder de seg i en verden som er parallell til vår egen.

Translated:
The Hulder's or Huldre-people are almost always invisible to humans. Their world is like a mirror image to our world (parallel world), but their livestock are imaged like being bigger and better than humans livestock. It is said that our world share everything with the Huldre-people. They live underground.

external image

Akvarellen «Huldra forsvant» av den norske eventyrtegneren Theodor Kittelsen (1857-1914), viser huldra som lokker en ung mann ut på ei myr.

Translated:
The image (called Huldra disappered) shows a young man being lured into the fog by the Huldre-people.

---
Source: no.wikipedia.org...

I will be posting more if I find anything interesting

[edit on 26-8-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello dunwichwitch,

I stumbled across this thread just this morning. What you've written is very much aligned to my own experiences and insight. I've been aware of these beings, which I call the Arachnids for some time now. Somewhere is this thread someone wrote about the scorpions from the Book of Revelation, as this being a test run of sorts. This is all very fortuitous.

At my site I've written about these beings here's an excerpt:

The Arachnids are an android race, a self replicating species that has densely populated many regions of space. Their ability to withstand environmental disruption makes them well suited to deep space exploration, thus they have become quite adept at mining and resource extraction in order to further their colonization model. Their understanding of human electromagnetism allows them to manipulate and control with relative ease. Their syncretic language is a very advanced form of communication that allows for multiple streams of embedded visual stimulus with what appears to be a single image. Their use of spatial dynamics is unparalleled. They are referred to as Arachnid in nature due to their skeletal frame, although based on a human image template they carry within themselves the seeds of Arachnid form, shape-shifting and de-materializing as befits the need. (See the first attached link below for a loosely described form of this molecular re-organization) The Arachnid use of holograms provides them the ability to remain remote and hidden. These arachnoid beings are identical to the Archons described in the Gnostic text fragments which were found at Nag Hammadi. These Archontic beings were created by us, they were birthed in a future time and now travel the corridors of space in search of something, a something they believe they have found here on earth.

There are right now a group of human beings that have developed the ability to sense and perceive these beings. It has become the task of certain individuals to unveil this topic to those who are receptive as the electromagnetic cloak thins out in the coming years.

I started a thread in another section of this forum that links to my site which deals with the Arachnid beings in more detail - discussing their role in religion and their methods of social control. There are now hybridized arachnids who are visible and in human form that have established prominent positions in society and are shaping cultural perspectives. I would very much like to see more discussion on this subject.

For those interested in knowing more about this very important issue visit Harvest Dream or drop by this thread The Arachnids and the Vatican

I'll keep checking into this thread dunwichwitch, perhaps we can share insights.

Cheers,
Angelo

[edit on 9-9-2008 by JokerHill]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Dunwichwitch:

You have caught my curiousity and after reading some of this thread, I have a few questions for you:

- Have you ever touched one of these beings?

-Do they breathe like you and I do?

-What happens when you come close to them, very close?

-Do they cause any heat or cold temperature swings?

-Have you measured the temp changes? (Digital thermometer?)

I am very curious as to what happens if they were to come into physical contact with a human.

Thanks in advance for anything that you can provide on my questions.

(Others can answer the questions if they are inclined to do so.)

-EyesII

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Holy cow that was awesome, it looked like a large naked person walking, with a protuding belly, and it looked like it was real, I could see it clearly. Thanks for the U-tube, awesome!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Can I ask what the greys smell like?? Ity's funny you menion the smell, i read Communion, and whitley also described the smell as something gross. Just thought I would ask.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I’ve been following this thread with interest, because I’ve been interested in shadow beings ever since I saw one. I have had experiences with what I call a roofjumper. I currently live in a two story brick house, that has been converted into 5 apartments. I can hear a roofwalker arrive and walk on the roof every day, as the thumping sound on the tin roof still vibrates through all the wooden beams in the building. It sounds similar to the sound of a bird alighting on a tin roof and taking a few steps, except this thing sounds like the weight of a grown man. It takes about 9 steps, the first one the loudest, and the next few quick, then slows down by about the 9th step. I’ve spoken to other residents and they confirm they hear it, too, especially people living above me right under the roof. But they end up just shrugging about it. The residents move in and out, and I don’t bring it up with them much. I noticed that this one started walking on the roof after I kinda bumped into at 3am one summer night, when I was heading to the decking upstairs to do a spot of insomniac star watching. It was on top of the flat tin carport roof that is near my front door, and it did a massive leap, possibly 30 feet, landing with only one soft thump. It let me know it wasn’t happy I was there and I got creeped out and went back inside. Before that incident I had been praying for the truth about reality around me. This was one of the interesting things that happened after praying that. Ever since that incident, this thing has walked noisily on the roof each day. But I heard it walk on the flat tin roof above me, in the last apartment I lived at. A place only a few streets away. I visited a friend just over the border in another state late last year, and heard it there that night, too!! I was so surprised no-one else heard it. We went to bed at 2am and they must have fallen asleep really quickly. Yes, I’m starting to wonder if this thing is following me around. Out of curiosity, for awhile, I got the idea to put my hand on my heart and pray to God every time I heard it walk on the roof. I asked for ‘one good look’ at this thing, if it be God’s Will. I was so curious to see if it was animal, mineral or vegetable. Lol. After saying this prayer for awhile, one night I was woken by the sound of footsteps on the carpet in my room. I live alone. I’m a light sleeper. I opened my eyes, and lifted my head and looked around the room, hmmmm. Nothing. I must have been dreaming I thought. I went back to sleep. The next night the same thing happened, but this time when I lifted my head a bit and looked, there in the middle of the room I saw a shadow man. The room was dimly lit by computer monitor. It was a man shaped, three dimensional shadow with no features. He seemed to be just under 6 foot tall. Maybe 5 foot 10? He looked like a fit man, regular build and a bit muscley. He was just facing me watching me intently. I had no time to even think, oh sh*t, or, God help me, when I was knocked out unconscious, as quick as the snap of the fingers. It was the first thing I remembered and thought of when I woke up though in the morning. You can be sure. It was very disconcerting, as I live alone, and to wake up and see someone standing in the middle of the room is bad enough, let alone a shadow being. I slept with the light on for months afterwards, lol. It also took me awhile to connect my prayer to have one good look at the roofwalker, with my sighting of this being. Once I made that connection, I felt more peace. He wasn’t going to be dropping in on me all the time unexpectedly. Lol. I was wondering how it got through the usual protection I set up with prayer. I expected to see this roofwalker, if I did, in answer to my prayers, outside or something. Walking on the roof or bumping into it again unexpectedly. Not in the middle of my room! That felt a bit close for comfort. So I idly googled the words shadow people,

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I’ve been following this thread with interest, because I’ve been interested in shadow beings ever since I saw one. I have had experiences with what I call a roofjumper. I currently live in a two story brick house, that has been converted into 5 apartments. I can hear a roofwalker arrive and walk on the roof every day, as the thumping sound on the tin roof still vibrates through all the wooden beams in the building. It sounds similar to the sound of a bird alighting on a tin roof and taking a few steps, except this thing sounds like the weight of a grown man. It takes about 9 steps, the first one the loudest, and the next few quick, then slows down by about the 9th step. I’ve spoken to other residents and they confirm they hear it, too, especially people living above me right under the roof. But they end up just shrugging about it. The residents move in and out, and I don’t bring it up with them much. I noticed that this one started walking on the roof after I kinda bumped into at 3am one summer night, when I was heading to the decking upstairs to do a spot of insomniac star watching. It was on top of the flat tin carport roof that is near my front door, and it did a massive leap, possibly 30 feet, landing with only one soft thump. It let me know it wasn’t happy I was there and I got creeped out and went back inside. Before that incident I had been praying for the truth about reality around me. This was one of the interesting things that happened after praying that. Ever since that incident, this thing has walked noisily on the roof each day. But I heard it walk on the flat tin roof above me, in the last apartment I lived at. A place only a few streets away. I visited a friend just over the border in another state late last year, and heard it there that night, too!! I was so surprised no-one else heard it. We went to bed at 2am and they must have fallen asleep really quickly. Yes, I’m starting to wonder if this thing is following me around. Out of curiosity, for awhile, I got the idea to put my hand on my heart and pray to God every time I heard it walk on the roof. I asked for ‘one good look’ at this thing, if it be God’s Will. I was so curious to see if it was animal, mineral or vegetable. Lol. After saying this prayer for awhile, one night I was woken by the sound of footsteps on the carpet in my room. I live alone. I’m a light sleeper. I opened my eyes, and lifted my head and looked around the room, hmmmm. Nothing. I must have been dreaming I thought. I went back to sleep. The next night the same thing happened, but this time when I lifted my head a bit and looked, there in the middle of the room I saw a shadow man. The room was dimly lit by computer monitor. It was a man shaped, three dimensional shadow with no features. He seemed to be just under 6 foot tall. Maybe 5 foot 10? He looked like a fit man, regular build and a bit muscley. He was just facing me watching me intently. I had no time to even think, oh sh*t, or, God help me, when I was knocked out unconscious, as quick as the snap of the fingers. It was the first thing I remembered and thought of when I woke up though in the morning. You can be sure. It was very disconcerting, as I live alone, and to wake up and see someone standing in the middle of the room is bad enough, let alone a shadow being. I slept with the light on for months afterwards, lol. It also took me awhile to connect my prayer to have one good look at the roofwalker, with my sighting of this being. Once I made that connection, I felt more peace. He wasn’t going to be dropping in on me all the time unexpectedly. Lol. I was wondering how it got through the usual protection I set up with prayer. I expected to see this roofwalker, if I did, in answer to my prayers, outside or something. Walking on the roof or bumping into it again unexpectedly. Not in the middle of my room! That felt a bit close for comfort.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Continuing....
So I idly googled the words shadow people, and was absolutely amazed how many people have seen these shadow beings! There are whole websites devoted to them! I read and read through everything I could find on them. I don’t think they are positive. They terrorize some people. They can stick to one person and follow them around. Like many others, I don’t believe they are ‘just ghosts’. No way. I had no time to be scared when I saw this shadow being, but the sight alone was very intimidating, and I felt no feelings from it. Just that feeling of being intently watched. It felt very impersonal. It didn’t feel human. Or as if it had ever been human. I’ve experienced ghosts before, and you can usually detect some sense of personality or mood from them. This thing felt so alien. From what I read they do feed off fear and negativity. I’ve got no idea where they come from, or what they are doing here. The one that walks on the roof seems to come and go at dusk and dawn, which gives me the sense it is hunting. But I think it’s hunting work is probably stealing energy from people sleeping or visiting people at night. It might use the roof of this building because the lay of the land around here makes it a very private place to come and go from. I’ve found a couple of references to roofwalkers on the net, but not much. And this youtube video I found yesterday, looks exactly like what I imagine happens. Shadow people dropping out of a portal in the sky just above a roof, and landing on the roof. I’ve taken to noting down the times I hear it walk on the roof looking for patterns. Lately I seem to hear a second one who arrives or leaves, just after the first one. They’re breeding, lol. If you want to learn more about shadow people, just google those words and read, and you’ll get a sense of their characteristics and behavior. I feel scornful of people who say they are just ghosts who don’t know how to make themselves be seen in colour yet….. Yeahhh, right. I have plans to see a good clairvoyant and ask her to tune into it for me, and see what she says. Just can’t afford it yet. Anyway, here’s the youtube video link. Looks like roofwalkers arriving for the evening shift to me, lol.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Great thread Dunwichwitch.....I totally believe you and know people that have seen the Shadow people. I know that whatever we call them or whatever they are...they do exist. Their are good ways to strengthen your energetic fields to keep them away. I am really glad not to be able to percieve them as you do however that would creep me out. LOL

S & F

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dearling

Hey Deraling, Thanks for sharing your story, very creepy.
A good one to scare children with, if you ever have them.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The first time I heard one of these things walking on the roof, was in about 2002, when the roof of my flat/apartment at that time had a flat tin roof. I'd wake up in the middle of the night, seeming to hear a man walking around up there. But I'd visualise the area all around the roof, and couldn't see how anyone could get up there, or, jump down without making any noise at all. The footsteps were so bold, loud and confident, I'd just lie there with my covers up to my chin thinking, well, there's no way I'm going out there to investigate! It happened many times. I used to wrack my brains trying to figure out what exactly it was. The creepiest thing is moving a couple of blocks away and to have it happening here now. And when I visited a friend far away, on the second night of my visit, it happened there, too. I do NOT like the idea that it's following me around. I feel I know what it is now, a shadowman, and am very curious to know what a good clairvoyant would say about it. I'm very curious, full stop. What IS this thing? Check out these stories.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.blogger.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dearling
The first time I heard one of these things walking on the roof, was in about 2002, when the roof of my flat/apartment at that time had a flat tin roof. I'd wake up in the middle of the night, seeming to hear a man walking around up there. But I'd visualise the area all around the roof, and couldn't see how anyone could get up there, or, jump down without making any noise at all. The footsteps were so bold, loud and confident, I'd just lie there with my covers up to my chin thinking, well, there's no way I'm going out there to investigate! It happened many times. I used to wrack my brains trying to figure out what exactly it was. The creepiest thing is moving a couple of blocks away and to have it happening here now. And when I visited a friend far away, on the second night of my visit, it happened there, too. I do NOT like the idea that it's following me around. I feel I know what it is now, a shadowman, and am very curious to know what a good clairvoyant would say about it. I'm very curious, full stop. What IS this thing? Check out these stories.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.blogger.com...

Odd, I've been reading and posting in "what's the wierdest place you've ever been"

I was just the other day writing about how one night when I was a kid, maybe about 14, me and my parents heard something or someone walking on the roof of our house, then knocking on the windows, then dragging something heavy around the perimeter of the house. My dad went outside and never saw a thing.

I sat on the couch with a bible and a fork for at least a couple hours.

I hear it still every now and then, the last time being shortly after a UFO sighting from my bedroom window.

Curses, we want some good sleep.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That's really interesting to hear about! How long ago did that happen?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I meant to say, how long ago did you see that UFO?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join