It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
i have a question,

it should seem reasonable...

you say they are psychicly feeding off our energy, well i am familiar with this type of vampirism, certain humans also need vital energy to sustain themselves....
1. what makes their hunger any different

2. what makes their sucking on us any more special or dangerous or whatever

3. do you most certainly conclude that these shadow men are grey species alien?

your answers will help clarify my read of what you wrote thanks!!!!

No I don't conclude that they are greys... but they look strikingly similar, and I have also seen beings that look like greys who don't give me the same impressions.

So, correction to a previous statement made in haste.... I know that not all "grey" looking being are hostile in intent, and actually some are quite friendly and playful. These, however... look frightening, like a demonic looking grey.
And you can feel the malevolence coming off them, and if you give into that malevolence, you are feeding them. I dance and sing and make jokes to them. That is my weapon of choice, and it confuses the crap out of them.

A group of friends and I ecountered a bunch of these beings in Bachelor's Grove in Oak Lawn, IL. We saw them just how I described them, all of us. We were not on anything.
How unfortunate for us that the law showed up and made us all go to court and pay 75 dollars fines for being in the park a few minutes after it closed.
Our court date was on friday the 13th, and weird coincidence is I was wearing a shirt that day that said Born Lucky No. 13 with a skull and falcon wings on it. They sell the shirts at Kohl's. My sister got it for me one year, and I wear shirts no matter how stupid the things on them are... because they are shirts and why waste them?

I would also like to mention that Satanic Rituals are performed in those woods. One of my good and trustworthy friends was witness to a ritual and almost got stabbed by a guy in a black cloak who chased him with a knife. There is a cemetery in those woods.

You have to wonder what the real reason is for the police being so hard on Forest Preserve visitors who might happen to be there after hours.

I believe Satanism is directly linked to feeding these beings, and these guys my friend witnessed in those woods were all older men. Remember that thread, "Ask a Satanist"? Remember how he stated that he had a very professional career and was highly respected in his community, and used Christianity as his cover? Remember his attitude, and remember his stated values? Very similar to all religious and political motivations leading the world at this point.

A few things to ponder.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Check out my last post, mang.

It should be of interest to any true Christians who their religious leaders actually have allegiances with. This thing goes very deep.

I don't try to avoid people as much as I try to be very careful of who I associate with, who I trust, who I allow access to my home, who I open up to... because like I said, it goes so deep you wouldn't feel comfortable knowing it. I think you would choose to become somewhat of a reclusine and "anti-social" person yourself if you knew and experienced what I have.

Don't be paranoid. Be AWARE!

And also, to quote a Nirvana song:

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."

We've gotta find our way right away while we're here....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Does this look familiar to you?
uk.youtube.com...
Is that similar to your expearence?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

I believe Satanism is directly linked to feeding these beings, and these guys my friend witnessed in those woods were all older men. Remember that thread, "Ask a Satanist"? Remember how he stated that he had a very professional career and was highly respected in his community, and used Christianity as his cover? Remember his attitude, and remember his stated values? Very similar to all religious and political motivations leading the world at this point.

A few things to ponder.

I feel this presence, I have not seen them. I have felt it for some time.

I also think that not just Satanism but the self serving intensely selfish world the machine has created to spur consumerism is feeding these things like a pack of dogs let loose at the Purina dog food factory. Like that thread about everyone feeling tired, so many non spiritual materialistic types don't feel the energy drain.

Also so many seem so short tempered lately, including myself we all feel this energy feeding off us and it feeds on the negative. Like you have stated in so many words we need to try and be in only positive energy, maybe that is the way to kill this parasite.

Edit to add: I bet it hates songs like this one.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Od that you said "who their leaders have allegiances with". Listen to what John Todd says, the Illuminati own a vest number of "preachers" and churches. A great many decons at church on Sunday are also at the Masonic Lodge on Wednesday. Jesus tells us to watch out for those WITHIN the CHURCH, who "appear as lambs, but inside are ravening wolves."

And I don't fear them WHAT-SO-EVER. The power that is inside me in Jesus Christ makes demons wet themselves in terror. In fact, witches get into a GREAT deal of trouble with their guiding spirits/demons when those witches cast spells on true Christians.

I'm not scared a single bit, Jesus Christ beat those demons and their leader Satan over 2000 years ago. It's the unsaved soul that needs to worry.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
In fact, witches get into a GREAT deal of trouble with their guiding spirits/demons when those witches cast spells on true Christians.

Please do not lump all Witches into one category. Most are good souls, only those of the negative path would ever harm another person. Witch comes from the root word Wicce that means "wise one" not to be mixed up with Gerald Gardner's "neopagan religion" Wicca.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
In fact, witches get into a GREAT deal of trouble with their guiding spirits/demons when those witches cast spells on true Christians.

Please do not lump all Witches into one category. Most are good souls, only those of the negative path would ever harm another person. Witch comes from the root word Wicce that means "wise one" not to be mixed up with Gerald Gardner's "neopagan religion" Wicca.

I meant those who practice black magic. And btw, both are headed to the same destination, even if they are on different 'path's.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

If you believe in hell be careful not to judge what you do not understand. Remember the bible has some truths, but was put together and twisted for control by the Romans.

Lets not derail this thread any further.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by General_1040

Ive seen at least one encountered this experience more than 3 times a few weeks ago whilst i was away on training at an old army base. It was around 5am this is in the UK and woke up fully looking arnd the room and arnd the other lads bunkers and nothing there it wasnt until i looked again to my right i could see this dark shadow like figure but looked almost like a person standing above the foot locker with fire like eyes glowing yellow and it just stood there starring at my mate. it took me more than two minutes to click what it could be then i didnt make a noise i just went back to sleep wasnt a nice feeling at all. |I kept quiet for a couple of days didnt want the lads to think i was cracking up. Then out of the blue it was mentioned in a conversation by one of the other privates and he explained like a dark shadow like figure and the other lad said he thought it was one of the lads messing about standing in front of his bed locker. You could see this thing in full detail but i couldnt make out what clothing there where wearing it was soo weird. and stood so still, any ideas what it could be?
Plus I noticed a lot of us depending on the lighting of a room should only reflect one shadow but i had two a few months ago and now i have four a few nights a go any ideas?

I wish I knew what it all was... but was it yellow flaming eyes or golden reflective eyes?

Because I've experienced a couple different beings, one of them being golden eyed... but to be honest, I think that is just a sheath that covers their eyes and used for light amplification or something.

Don't take my word on that.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

If you believe in hell be careful not to judge what you do not understand. Remember the bible has some truths, but was put together and twisted for control by the Romans.

Lets not derail this thread any further.
I know I'll be judged, Christians go through our own judgment as well.

We'll lose rewards, not eternal life. And Jesus said this himself, "no one can come to the father except through Me."

"Through me" has never = witchcraft

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceman84

You'll see I mention eye floaters if you read through all my posts here. I have those, too. Nothing to worry about... but it's not all eye floaters. Eye floaters move with the movements of your eyes and they aren't in 3-D space. Eye floaters actually look like they are amoebas floating in your eye juice.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Looking through my window? Thanks for the bedtime story!

Hahahaha. That was funny.

But to the original post: Oh, sweet thing, I don't know what to tell you. You're probably psychic, seing ghosts and you think they're aliens...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
OP: I am glad that people are starting to see the way things really work.
I have known for some time that this is reality, that these things have been sucking me dry for many years now. I have never seen them, but I know what they are from third-party sources.

Many have mentioned that they can 'see' them without being noticed. Has anyone found a near foolproof method of making others see them as well? If we can get enough people to see them, we might be able to force them into the light...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Ok, just interested, your writing style was a little similar stylistically is all - cool user name and all - Lovecraftian, nice.

One question though, if they're using us as fodder and with the way the world "seems" to be going, if it got to a point approaching humanities extinction - do you think they'd try to protect their food-source?

If you like Lovecraft and if you like heavy music, you should check out Electric Wizard. Heaviest band in the universe....\

Anyway,

They will reside in our collective it until it is all used up, until we all become inherently psychotic and want to kill anyone and everyone.... and we end up doing just that. Mutually Assured Destruction and a leader just crazy enough to push the red button should do the trick. Then, they will move on and find another host. Parasites allow their host to live because it is their food source and they wanna keep it that way, creating food for them, as long as possible. They don't necessarily "protect" as much as they "ride along" at the detriment of the host's health. Eventually, either the host will shake them off, or they will die an early death if the conditions become too favorable and the parasites become too numerous.

I think we also have other forces at play here, because as much negativity as there seems to be in the world, humanity is full of all sorts of wonderful stuff, and I think there are other beings that see how great we could be if only we could be free... but they cannot interfere with us directly.

"You are infected"

I can't get that out of my head. It makes sense why the peaceful "aliens" don't help us out directly and why we must develop "antibodies" on our own. They would risk their species being infected, too. All they can do is indirectly stimulate us through our dreams and through the eternal light that shines through all of us. We've got to shine in order to defeat this. Maybe we'll never know it was these invisible creatures. Maybe we'll think we just evolved a bit. I don't know how it will play out.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nadinka

Oh, and I forgot. I have some pamphlets to send you all. Join my death cult.

Haha just kidding. Wow I've never inspired membership anywhere before. Just pray to God it doesn't go to my head. When is Haley's Comet supposed to pass again?

Thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

You can be part of something and not realize it, you know. Like...we are all part of the human race , the "collective" if you will, trying to fight to not go extinct, yet rather than find a solution to stop the destruction of our ecological system that sustains us, we're too busy fighting and competing and pursuing perverse desire to think for too long about the human race. We think too much of our own narrow and myopic world to care. As long as the family is fed and there's a roof over our heads, we don't bother to think outside the box we choose to be prisoners of.

Until we are not the human race anymore, we are still a collective... and it seems I realize this, whereas most people view everyone as separate and a potential enemy. I view everyone as a friend, and think the only way to end the world's suffering is by coming together and caring. This doesn't seem that out of whack to me. There's also a bigger collective than just us. There is Planet Earth and Mother Nature, and we are a part of it, yet we arbitrarily destroy it. This is entirely out of whack and un-natural to our planet.

I never said we were victims. We're giving into this completely of our own free will... but manipulation can fool you into choosing the wrong thing. You are entirely capable and free to realize that you are being manipulated, though.

Also, we choose to ignore the rights of the cattle... check out the definition of psychopath in one of my earlier posts. It is a rotten thing we do to the animals of the world. Do you accept that most people enjoy the way we treat the poor animals? Or is it more a symptom of "out of sight, out of mind"?

I think you are just slightly nitpicking and playing word games here, though.

Either that, or you're focusing too much on the structure of my linguistics and not the thought behind them.

So I'll leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

My opinion on where the soul goes when you die....

Well, in truth, I don't believe in a separate soul, per se. I believe we are all one consciousness. When we die, I think we go back to that consciousness for a while, manifesting anything we desire, knowing and seeing all.... until we get tired of being that anymore, and we choose to come back into manifestation.
It is possible that we are the extended spiral arms of that one consciousness, and that our "souls" are these individual "arms of God"... so we may have a place we left off to begin again from... maybe we've manifested a few other layers and this manifestation we are in now is just a layer within a layer, like the dream of something a little higher up.....

I haven't died yet. I'll try to let ya know about it when I do. Haha.

But also, rjmelter, you are saying you don't believe and yet you are relating stories of your own similar experiences. Don't think I'm being harsh here when I say this, because I'm only reading what you say... but it sounds like you don't want to believe and that you want me to be nuts.

Do you want me to be nuts? I will be nuts for you if you wish. I will speak truth for you if you wish. I will lie to you if you wish. I will also just simply offer my observations to you if you wish.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nadinka

Does this look familiar to you?
uk.youtube.com...
Is that similar to your expearence?

That is creepy, but not the same thing... although I believe I've seen something similar to one of those things before, if this is real. It seemed very playful, actually. I stumbled upon it on the side of my neighbor's garage. I was walking around on the phone with my then girlfriend, and I saw it and hung up the phone. At first I was frozen with fear, but I kind of tried to readjust my position to see if I was seeing what was in front of me correctly. A second after I moved, this little being mocked my movement. It has similar movement style to the other beings, very rapid yet fluid movements.
Anyway, so it mocked my first movement, and I thought it looked like it was dancing (this is where the dancing my fear away idea came from, because I was petrified), so I started to do little dance moves...and this little guy imitated my movements after I did them, and I started laughing, but this startled it and it ran behind the house, never to be seen again... although I sometimes go outside at night and wait around in that spot to see if I see the little guy again... kind of cute after you get over the initial WTF moment. He was like a very light brownish yellow color, no clothes, big slanted black eyes, looked like the guy on the cover of Communion.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stagesamurai

It's funny you mention seeing ghosts and thinking they are aliens... because I think they are neither.... well, they may be foreign bodies, but they are not new by any means and all religions speak of them in various ways. So they are not truly alien to our knowledge, but mostly hidden in various ways. We feel their presence, even if we do not realize nor believe it is them.

Something else I should bring to the table. My brother and sister are now out and on their own, in their early to late 30s. They used to see their toys move at night when they were kids, and when they were adults, they started seeing the "ghost" of a young woman in the basement, hear her call their name, stuff like that....

I've never witnessed any ghosts or toys moving by themselves. I've witness doors closing by themselves, closets opening and shutting by themselves, mysterious banging on windows and the front door late at night, and have only ever seen "alien" looking beings. Closets seem to interest some of these beings... whether these are the negative ones, I'm not sure.

One other note of interest. My mom told me about a year ago that the family who lived here before us (We've been here since '79. I'm 22, so this is my lifelong home.), the boy of the family ended up brutally killing his wife and children. This was after he had moved out... but it didn't exactly make me feel great about the entities I'd already sensed negativity from.

Also...

Ouija boards.... don't use them. These things will gain access to your psyche and lie their pants off in order to get you to willingly hand over power to them. They will tell you they are dead celebrities, dead.... #, something is messing with me as we speak. This late at night it's hard not to get a little creeped out.

Anyway....

I don't know what else to say. I'll let the thread develop a little more.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join