It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
People are going to request this be moved to skunkworks. I'm not here to offer the non-believers evidence... but to alert people who have had positive "grey" experiences on just how deceived they most likely are. I have not had any super traumatic experiences, and I'm not even sure these creatures are sure I notice them. I don't think that even most secret factions of the government have a good idea of what is going on... but here's what I am gunna say. I got totally ripped to shreds in another forum for this proposed scenario, but I've seen this and it's what I can gather on the situation from what I can see, but by no means a complete story... and ATS is very receptive, in comparison to other more elitist and "rebel" forums.

I've talked several times since I've been here in my two incarnations (ATS incarnations) about the watchers. I'm not sure if my term is of similar substance as the popular "watchers" moniker that these things seem to enjoy... but I guess it might, because they are of similar appearance. The classic "grey" look, although a slight bit more disturbing in person...

Anyway, my experience with these beings is that they are by no means new here. They have been here for a very long time, and we are all being slowly woken up by some outside force (this mass awakening that has been happening) to prepare to confront these things. They are intelligent parasites. They did not create us. They are not here to make themselves known, and they will try to keep themselves hidden for another thousand years if they could control it completely. I cannot say for sure exactly how heavily these creatures affect our personality or our behavior as both a society and as individuals... but yes even our individuality is being personally attended to, and if you could see with unclouded vision, you would not even be able to sleep or feel comfortable alone. Thank God I can tune this stuff out and choose to ignore it most of the time.

The government does not need extensive secretive monitoring technologies such as hidden cameras in home electronic devices or microphones or anything of that nature. They do not even need to become an overtly fascist state... at least not yet. The Nazi Thousand Year Reich is still going quite swimmingly, but even that was a cover, it seems. This parasite has infected everything in our civilization for a long time, and with their methods and advantages, it is not hard for them to regain political control of any newly revolutionized state, because they ARE political control. They are religious control. They are control of free will at even the most basic and personal level. Why is this? The title basically says it quite simply.

Anywhere that a large group of people makes permanent residence... villages, hamlets, towns, cities... this intelligent parasitic group silently and invisibly afflicts and corrupts. The infamous Art Bell caller who claimed he was an Area 51 employee (he seemed genuinely distraught and disturbed... just like I am. I guess he wasn't eased into this realization as I was) described these beings as extra-dimensional with the ability to "tune" into our frequency and manifest, if need be. They do this almost never. Just like humans, some are more devious than others. They are individual in that aspect, yet like parasitic bugs infecting a host, they are working towards a common goal of leeching the host body (Earth) dry of its life energy. They have no individuality, other than the method of leeching that works best for the target subject they "attach" to. I get the feeling that they rotate their "host" targets. We are all targets. Don't think you are immune just because you don't believe in all of this "psychosis".

The truth is, they are in your home. If you feel like you are being watched, it's not a delusional thought. It is the truth. If you are in a relatively populated area, especially if you have a family and a home in the suburbs, there may be more than 5 in your residence at a time.

I have seen these things crowding the streets at night on certain occasions. There is usually a few surrounding your house and looking in through your windows. They affect mental and physical well being. Most people, they can simply feed off their energies while they are reacting towards television shows or towards their own personal family dramas, even individual thoughts.
Obviously, on an ethereal level, there are some people who are immune to gentle methods of energy extraction. These people require more direct intervention. Also, they identify potential threats and assault them mentally and physically. They exacerbate physical disease caused by poisons in our environment and our food and water. They are a cause of many cases of mental illness. They cause many social problems, perversions, cruel intentions, and the general feeling of malevolence and paranoia that we see especially in Western culture.

I wish this was all in my head. I rarely see these things in great amounts of detail, and have only on one or two occasions had the horror of seeing them in full flesh. They are not friendly looking little skinny things at all... at least not these. Not the ones that operate in secret. These look like demonic versions of the somewhat neutral looking stereotypical "grey". They stand just a small bit shorter than me, and I'm 5'7". So roughly 4 to 5 feet.

I have had friends who I've never shown exactly what I mean see these things in my home. One girl who is somewhat of a spiritually sensitive person, encountered one in my basement bathroom. She asked me if my house was haunted. I told her just for her sanity's sake that yeah my house was haunted and it was just a poltergeist.

This leads me to my next point. "Ghostly" activity... it is mostly the psy-ops of these parasitic creatures. They will do anything to get the most effective energy from a person, and analyzing their thought patterns is seemingly in their grasp. Shadow people, ghostly etheric mist, even seemingly "human" apparitions (yes even of passed on loved ones)... most of this is caused by these creatures. From what I've experienced, this is the best explanation I can offer. I believe that they are the cause of most, or at least half, of all "paranormal" phenomenon related to the Ghost myth. The other causes being more related to anomalies in space-time. They are obviously not the only unseen entities floating around, but I must attest to them seeming to be the most prolific.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Looking through my window? Thanks for the bedtime story!

Do you mean you are able to see them, whereas the rest of us cannot?

What you describe is basically the same as what some describe as demonic posession. Feeding off energies, in particular negative and emotional ones, causing family arguments, often attacking one victim, while the family suggests it's all imagined. If one believes in demons, it can be a trigger to cause all this, no? There are 4 stages, invitation, recognition and I forgot the 3rd, but I believe the final one is full posession. I would suggest the worst stage is recognition, as you are assuring yourself they're real and they're there, thus allowing your mind to enter the next stage. If your thread is indeed about demonic entities, the very fact you posted it, typed it out, is a perfect example of this 'recognition'. Who knows, maybe it's all a mind game we may play on ourselves, unknowingly. Could be it isn't really real, but the consequences can be of great danger if you believe in the concept of thoughtforms ...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by violet]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure how much you want me to say, because I personally don't know much. Anything else you could just as easily speculate on from other writings on extra dimensional malevolently intentioned "greys", and maybe you'll find answers in some of them... but I'm sure many are exaggerated or fantastical accounts. Some mental illness is of our own delusion, of course! These things will gladly let indirect things create the energy in and around the individual that they thrive on.

I speculate that they are seen having no genitalia because in their dimension, they can just manifest more of themselves when they need to, and when they manifest here, they seem to require very disturbing methods of replenishing their energy, such as bathing in human blood and such... but I can't confirm that.

I don't know what we can do to stop the grand manipulation and destruction of Earth, other than wake up to these hidden creatures. Too many people have seen the manifestations of these beings in my house for me to ever be able to completely write this phenomenon off as something completely born of a dysfunction in my brain.

I would urge people to take up meditation and forgo any narrow set of qualities they attribute to what constitutes "reality". Pay close attention to your surroundings. Notice any disturbances in your field of vision... learn to separate eye floaters and opticxal remnants on your retina from abnormal energy disturbances in actual 3-D space. These beings appear as a shadowy or misty flutter or a flash of light at first. If you wish to develop an eye for these things, pay close attention to the areas in which these energetic/spatial anomalies occur.

These are by no means the ONLY creatures you may encounter in your explorations of the unseen energies that surround you... but once again, I will state that they are the most prolific, it seems, and you could easily never even notice their presence... but pay attention enough and you will start to notice their presence. Once you notice their true forms appearing, you'll notice that they have a very fluid yet rapid motion...almost like they are moving in fast forward, but not so jerky.

The invasion has already happened. It happened a long time ago. They are preparing for when our two dimensions merge, making themselves known as the dominant rulers early on.... appearing as "beings from outer space, sent to bring peace". They may do amazing and even seemingly caring things in order to acheive our trust, but never trust a being human or not that claims they are authorities or superior in any way shape or form or who force their will or use mind games in order to get you to end to their will.

If any advanced race wishes for our cooperation, they will leave it entirely up to our free will and development, and most likely approach us in a very straightforward and loving way when we are finally ready. We will have no trouble understanding their motives, and it will be very clear and benevolent.
This secrecy and making people to feel that they are holy messengers with special missions and special qualities that distinguish themselves from other humans... this seems to be a huge manipulation to me. If a species or individual higher being claims to want to save us, we must ask "Why can't we save ourselves?"

These little #s are clever and will not reveal themselves in their true form.

This is why now we must be very weary about so called "alien contact" because it may come in a few deceptive forms, and it may actually originate from this same group.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Looking through my window? Thanks for the bedtime story!

Do you mean you are able to see them, whereas the rest of us cannot?

What you describe is basically the same as what some describe as demonic posession. Feeding off energies, in particular negative and emotional ones, causing family arguments, often attacking one victim, while the family suggests it's all imagined. If one believes in demons, it can be a trigger to cause all this, no? There are 4 stages, invitation, recognition and I forgot the 3rd, but I believe the final one is full posession. I would suggest the worst stage is recognition, as you are assuring yourself they're real and they're there, thus allowing your mind to enter the next stage. If your thread is indeed about demonic entities, the very fact you posted it, typed it out, is a perfect example of this 'recognition'. Who knows, maybe it's all a mind game we may play on ourselves, unknowingly. Could be it isn't really real, but the consequences can be of great danger if you believe in the concept of thoughtforms ...

[edit on 22-8-2008 by violet]

No I've heard of this. I'm glad you bring this up. I didn't invite these things en masse into my neighborhood, although I'm sure in extreme cases, these things are the origin of "demonic" possession and other demonic phenomena.

Am I the only one who can see these things? No.

Is it rare for people to take the time to note their presence? Most definitely.

I really would rather not scare people, but the more you are aware of the causes of our current condition, the better you will be able to cope when things turn upside down. I mean... no these things do not want to be recognized and discovered. They feed off all sorts of energy, and even recognition might arouse them a little, but they aren't stupid. They know that if they were to be recognized on a mass scale, people would pt all their efforts into finding a way to rid of these things. I have seen these things follow people into their homes, they lurk around the sides of all the homes in the neighborhoods around here. It is highly possible that some areas are more affected than others, maybe some are ignored... but I suspect that these things LOVE big cities and large social gatherings.

If you don't pay attention to these things, they most lilely will not make themselves known... and you can tell yourself anything you want to preoccupy your brain as to not see them. I mostly don't acknowledge them in any way. Out of sight, out of mind. Like I said, I'm happy my third eye isn't permanently stuck on whatever frequency they reside in, or else I could really lose my mind.

It's kind of reassuring for me to know and to accept that this is the current condition and it is a pretty constant presence, rather than be afraid of some mysterious ghost.

At this point, I don't know a solution.

I'm offering up the problem scenario, letting whoever is open to the information know, so that we can work towards a solution. The fact that these things are being revealed to us is an extremely hopeful sign for me. Don't take this solely as a "we're all screwed and hopelessly controlled" thread. There is hope... in every lie that is revealed, we'll come closer to a solution... and I'm not a Bible Thumper at all... but the Revelations referred to in the Bible feels to me like it somehow is related to a very near future for us. The Bible paints revelation as something to fear and feel sorrow for... but I take it as a literal translation of the Title: it's a revelation! Not all revelations are lovely, but it seems the biggest leaps in improvement are made when ugly truths boil to the surface.

As for how we can improve this... just keep becoming aware of things. You may not stumble upon what I'm talking about yet, but hopefully you'll become more aware than you have been in the coming few years.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Wait wait..I saw this movie. This is that Carpenter movie where you need those dorky sunglasses to see 'em right?

Seriously, what a bunch of utter nonsense. OP, I would venture to say you know none of this is true. I am glad to see this thread has a lack of replies, to me that means this community is starting to take itself a little more seriously, and that perhaps rubbish like this will migrate to other boards...where it seems to be welcome (been to GLP lately, lol?)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So do you have any evidence for any of these claims?

Also what are those other forums you spoke of?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Also... you must realize that our minds are a collective as much as an individual. I definitely agree that everything is within the mind's eye, but nobody knows exactly what constitutes "the mind" yet. It's like this contradiction in science to separate mind and reality, but then offer us a theory that our minds are very powerful and can affect our physical reality... but it's all our own individual fault... yet we are all part of a collective unconscious... yet we are all just chemical reactions that lead to consciousness... yet we are probably just hallucinating.

Do you see how confusing it can become if you don't simplify and combine it?
My view is that we are contradictory without being so. We are individual minds as much as we are one. There are unique thoughtforms that are created off of our individual branch of the consciousness, and there is the consensus tree of consciousness that shapes the relatively static looking nature of the collective reality.

I don't believe that my individual consciousness was the originator of these things... but I could be wrong. All I know is that, either way, now they are out there... and the thing is that they have been out there for a long time. The trail that leads to these hidden creatures makes perfect sense, and I believe a couple of Middle Eastern traditions refer to these beings as Djinn. Some refer to them as demons. Some refer to them as leprechauns or enchanters. We now refer to them as ghosts, aliens, shadow people, poltergeists... but I think it's mostly all this related group... using various guises.

If you believe a thought is an existing thing with shape and behavior.... it exists somewhere and can be viewed and emulated. Thing is I didn't ask for my house to be invaded by disgruntled looking little "spirit" bugs on two legs .
I have wanted to meet aliens, but not of this kind. I held the view at first that all of these "aliens" people encountered were good, and any bad talk was purely government lies... but once I stumbled upon these weird "demonoid greys", I changed my mind after a period of observation and study. What were they doing and how were they relating to me? Not in a good way. They physically assault me on rare occasions, and I mostly just try to ignore it.

I rarely talk about it to anybody. I agree that attending to the thought of these things is disturbing... so I tend to keep it to a minimum of rare discussion. I think this is one of those times, and I think people should know.

acknowledging a problem is the only way you will ever solve and malady. Unlike believers in flooding minds with purely positive thoughts... I'd rather take both, not be ignorant of one thing over the other, and try to achieve some sort of balance between the two. Enjoying the comfort in the positive and appreciating the lessons in the negative.

This is a negative, and I feel that knowledge of it will eventually lead to a solution... so in a way, it is also positive. We can get into the paradoxical nature of things in another thread. For now, take this and roll it around in your brain, see how you feel about it. See what you learn about yourself and your reality by pondering what I have said.

Don't take it as me preaching a gospel truth until you yourself honestly consider it, and if it doesn't sit pretty with me, call me a loon if you wish.
Either way, you could learn something... possibly about your own paranoia and insecurities.

I sometimes feel so out of whack with the consensus "view" that I must honestly ask myself and others whether I'm still making sense or not. Am making sense at all?
or
?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wait wait..I saw this movie. This is that Carpenter movie where you need those dorky sunglasses to see 'em right?

Seriously, what a bunch of utter nonsense. OP, I would venture to say you know none of this is true. I am glad to see this thread has a lack of replies, to me that means this community is starting to take itself a little more seriously, and that perhaps rubbish like this will migrate to other boards...where it seems to be welcome (been to GLP lately, lol?)

In his own truth, so let him be.

In other words:

Whatever helps you sleep at night!

I assure you of this much. Knowledge is a concept that deserves much debate as to its exact definition. What is truth, and what is nonsense... and what if they are one and the same?

What if truth is whatever a big face in the sky finds to be an interesting twist to an already fascinating movie?

I assure you, I don't lie. I don't believe. I experience, and past that experience, all I can offer is speculation.

If you are offended by this and deem it unworthy, there are various other much more "Down to Earth" topics being discussed. No pun intended.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Interesting perspective. Thanks for the read.

I myself have been speculating on such "Demonic" entities or energies.....even these possible extra-dimensional beings.....

For instance in the city I'm at there was a family/murder suicide, all testimonies of close friends and families and church goers that knew the suspect.....where shocked and couldn't believe such a thing. Up most respect and a normal Family man. Also the beheading on the Greyhound not to long ago.....

Perhaps we can be influenced by such leeches, possessed or pushed....or even benefit by positive energies and beings that protect us. Or we have a strong psyche about us.

I wouldn't be the least surprised to find if we had an Elite Task force to hunt out such negative energies and demons.....it would make for a good movie.

We know so little of this fish bowl we live in. We only see on range of the spectrum the suns offers us. Unless aided by our technologies.....and With that there compelling evidence of anomalies and specters or orbs spirits ghosts and such being seen in the infrared range or thermal visions.

I'm open to the possibility of anything....even creatures living in between space and our upper atmosphere deriving power from the sun through a form of photosynthesis.

Fish bowl folks and we are a speck of algae.

Peace

edited for #ty late night grammar

[edit on 22-8-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Anywhere that a large group of people makes permanent residence... villages, hamlets, towns, cities... this intelligent parasitic group silently and invisibly afflicts and corrupts. The infamous Art Bell caller who claimed he was an Area 51 employee (he seemed genuinely distraught and disturbed... just like I am. I guess he wasn't eased into this realization as I was) described these beings as extra-dimensional with the ability to "tune" into our frequency and manifest, if need be.

Apparently you missed the part where the same guy called the Art Bell show back days later and claimed that it was all a joke/ hoax

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by science lol
So do you have any evidence for any of these claims?

Also what are those other forums you spoke of?

I am not claiming to be able to show evidence here to prove claims, but at one point I did have a few photos of very odd hand prints all over my windows. Never trust even your most enthusiastic friend to take cell phone pictures of potentially explosive evidence. Just a suggestion.

If you start experiencing these things, also try to become aware of subtle energies of people, and take cues from that. It can warn you ahead of time who your true friends are, so situations such as a handful of mine do not happen to you. I believe the isolation of disbelief is enough punishment. Hopefully you have better friends than I had.

Either way, the best evidence is through an open mind and letting yourself experience these things firsthand. It seems kind of a cop out thing to say to those looking for some sort of authority to prove or disprove claims... but would I be so bold as to say that evidence is subjective. Proof can always be debunked by someone who believes the opposite deeply enough, or who's desire to believe is held back by a subconscious fear of being completely disturbed... and therefore a person with an interest in UFOs can suspend any definite opinion whenever an object of interest arises as proof, or a witness steps forward... or someone simply relates to them a story and they smile incredulously at the storyteller.

It's a thick fog to maneuver through, to be perfectly honest with you.

Is this true, or is it just another veil of illusion, waiting to be pulled away to reveal something totally unexpected?

I dunno but something smells like poo in my room, so I will step away for a short minute. I'm sure you were eager to know that detail.

EDIT:

I was referring to one specific forum in general... of which the name is on ATS's blacklist so I can't mention it... and vice versa. They are angry that ATS censors foul language and moderators keep a tight ship as far as topic derailment and insult parties go... but they themselves have done all of the above except moderate a tight ship regarding derailment and insults... So it was a bit like walking into a trap. Thanks for your interest.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yeh the film was called "They Live" it was on the sci-fi channel in the UK two nights ago, ive sufferd from shadowmen attacks and sleep paralasist since i was a child and im sorry but ive never discoverd or felt like that, and yeh the caller on the Art Bell show was a fake, nice try though

ste

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by englishste
Yeh the film was called "They Live" it was on the sci-fi channel in the UK two nights ago, ive sufferd from shadowmen attacks and sleep paralasist since i was a child and im sorry but ive never discoverd or felt like that, and yeh the caller on the Art Bell show was a fake, nice try though

ste

If you were in a a desperate yet seemingly authoritative position as to be trying to oust a secret and the powers that be very firmly said "please retract your statement immediately", I think you'd bend to their will. If it was a fake, my God... he unwittingly spoke a but of "truth". Truth is in quotes because I haven't decided upon what actually constitutes truth yet. It is an abstract cncept which we take for granted, I think.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
"Knowledge itself is power"

Me personally, I'd modify that statement to towards something more like this:

"Knowledge itself is a phantasm"

Edit to add that I have to go now. So I hope to discuss this later, if anyone is interested still.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What he's saying sounds nothing like 'They Live'. In 'They Live' it was aliens in the guise of humans. If anything this sounds more like 'Pulse' He is talking about completley invisible dimensional beings. IMO this story would make an awesome movie!. Id watch it anyway

I can imagine it now. Little cgi invisible alien dudes in swarms around peoples houses unseen. This guy should write a script, I mean it

[edit on 8/22/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I love it when people watch a movie and find it interesting, and pretend to live it. They think that no one will remember the movie.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I try to keep an open mind on things...

But if there's little grey things standing around watching me, they must be pretty damn bored.

I mean, if I were a hyper dimensional being, I wouldn't want to watch some chump cleaning his toilet or something.

If they are watching me, they're going to get an eye-full, anyway. Maybe I'll flip them the bird.

I'm just so over the whole idea of "it" whether it be God, or other dimensions, or any supposed "higher purpose".

I really don't know why I or anyone else should overly concern themselves with it. If there's a higher purpose, then so be it, but I didn't ask to be here and if I offend some over-watcher because I utterly don't care, that's their problem.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I can't believe what I am reading.

I am still waiting for the thead where someone states that they are from a galaxy far far away, but maybe I overlooked that post.

You can't watch a video of a movie that most people on a site like this have seen and expect to be taken seriously when you say your are living it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

there may be more than 5 in your residence at a time.

I have seen these things crowding the streets at night on certain occasions. There is usually a few surrounding your house and looking in through your windows.

make up my mind ...please,

are they in your residence or are they playing peek a boo out side the window ?

are we out numbered is another question that comes to mind ?

there are 7 billion people on earth and there are five at a time in your house ...

how many can there be ? you do the math...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Why do people keep saying this story is like 'They Live'? have you even seen that film? Its completley different! The only thing invisible in that movie are the little sentry bots that float around. The aliens themselves arent invisible. They are just using radio waves & mind control to make humans see them as fellow humans to hide there true appearance. Sheesh

[edit on 8/22/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join