It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GW Bush Is Mabus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It is TWO that serve the beast.. One to Destroy (BUS).. One to restore falsely (MA)... This is a mystery of the "Pheonix" & The "OB" (google it).

obaMA-BUSh

MA-BUS

MABUS

nuff said.. Now learn and warn!

joz

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Anonymous,

If you're on my ignore list, I can't see you -- even if you post anonymously. I like that. Saves my having to debate trolls and debunkers that have an ax to grind.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
George Bush - where do you draw that conclusion ... outrageous..
A man who will celebrate thursday as his holiday - his fame, and power will grow - but nowhere does it say .. that that refers to an evil man or that he will do evil.

Mabus in arabic means evil, in hebrew - I think it means Apple.
I think people are stretching - especially their own misguided resentments of GWB .. some even say his name is 666 they leave out the W so they can purport their arguments. So many people bias their translations with their own indignations and blinders that it is no wonder people can not seem to accept anything.
Take for example the Quatrain :
In the year 1999, seventh month from the sky will come the great king of terror ...
If you looked up the seventh month in Hebrew for the year 1999 it starts on September 11th.
Nostradamus never intended for many to undertsand his prophecies - as he knew the good things to be discovered would be so different from their own centric minds of understanding that the monarchs of the day would refuse the "new ideas". Hence a better understanding would be stifled.

MAB was queen of the fairies - US .. maybe it is a GAY US President - that is inline with a whole lot of other prophecies that the antichrist would be gay.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join