It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Polls after new NIST report

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
ENOUGH

If you've got nothing to offer on this topic DON'T POST. This bickering will end NOW!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Then you bring it to this thread in an attempt to derail an actual discussion, unlike what is happening on the thread you referred to.

I am still waiting for anyone to come up with why NIST latest report should be taken seriously when they did not recover any steel for testing.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

what I find disturbing you call some one is you pushing the official consparicy along with the usual debunking method of repeating the offical story and the name calling which shows your level of maturity you learned the nazi way of lying now try to think outside the box, almost 3000 people were murdered that day, this was a crime scene, not just a war zone and for anyone to insult the family members who are looking for the truth by name calling to me is totally unacceptable I believe it is in the best interest alto keep an open mind, now here is some other facts silverstein stated and quote we had the building pulled
when I checked with a couple Demo companys in minneapolis and New york and cali the term pull meant to demo the building with explosive charges, not only that after checking the fbi web site binladen is not wanted for sept 11 and after asking the fbi why, their answer was they had no proof he was involved, so there are alot of unanswered questions, and yes there was thermite found all over, not just that, most if not all the concrete was turned into dust that does not happen in a fire period.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Frankly, I don’t place that much importance in just one report, this one or others, but others have tested the steel, or at least said they have. The results have varied, but I don’t place much in them either way. I don’t know what your current angle is, but I also don’t know why you are acting like you would have believed the results of any steel had they tested it.

I also should point out that both of your grievances with the report are about exclusions, rather than incorrect facts. Why is that?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join