It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies WILL become a reality according to what this woman says...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
According to her we will have Zombies...

www.youtube.com...

NO RUDE COMMENTS!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
wow she said a LOT more than zombies! I'd never heard about this cloned Cheney business. I like her ideas of a possessed body as the zombie though, it's certainly an entertaining video, and very informative in the sense of "learning more about the beliefs of others" but i can't say I'm really on her bandwagon.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
O.k...

Well, when the zombie shtf, remember:

SHOOT FOR THE HEAD!!!1!

This has been a public service announcement.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonespiral
wow she said a LOT more than zombies! I'd never heard about this cloned Cheney business. I like her ideas of a possessed body as the zombie though, it's certainly an entertaining video, and very informative in the sense of "learning more about the beliefs of others" but i can't say I'm really on her bandwagon.

Well her information iss worth listening too it really expalins alot evne though it might sound crazy...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonespiral

Well her information iss worth listening too it really expalins alot evne though it might sound crazy...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The title of the video clip is "UFO Hypotheses - Peggy Kane Volume Two (15 of 24)" and the OP intrigued to transcribing a little. As a poster mentioned, talk of a Cheney "clone," also about reptilians, Planet X, etc. Originally recorded: April 30, 2006:

..."we're gonna see these reptilians. They cannot hide... that's why we're leaving... they would never, ever leave this place, they call this paradise here... this is their little house of horrors for us... they get everything from it... their whole lives revolve around the abuse of humans and so this is the last thing they want is to have to leave... but they know, they're being picked up. So yes, that will happen and it's gonna happen soon...

...they hurt him, they tortured that human being very badly, they burned his eyes out before they actually chopped his head off and I have heard that the reason the shooting incident happened was because the clones, are not doing too well, I heard the clones say, "I've having spasms and I'm failing..." the clone said, "I don't swear as much as the old Cheney, and they did talk about it being a clone... they're in the process of killing them off now as we speak..."

[edit on 8-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
...let us back up a volume and transcribing continues:

...NASA is completely owned by the reptilians and all the main structures... whether they were killed there on the spot, or taken to Mars... anybody that goes into the military is seeded... it's probably in an abduction process they're probably micro-chipped or have implants.. they do not want the military people to rise up against these underground reptilians when the ship leaves. They want them controlled...

"UFO Hypotheses - Peggy Kane Volume Two (14 of 24)"

[edit on 8-9-2008 by arktkchr]

top topics

join