It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cant beat 'em join 'em

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok, im gonna speak my mind realisticly. Basically all this NWO stuff has been getting prepared for hundreds of years now, and they have blatently put it out there although STILL no one does anything at all because no one has any power except those at the top of the pyramid.

What we need is some sorta superhero ie Goku haha coz he is unstoppable, to do something extremely drastic to save all our butts from total slavery and and false freedom were getting dripped to us...
i had a dream last night i was said superhero i walked into the whitehouse slowly while heaps of military where trying to stop me, so i just destroyed them all with a simple wave of my finger and gathered up bush cheney rumsfeld murdoch and i think sleeza rice?
cant quite remember anyway basically made them admit to the world what they were up too and all there stupid plans before turning them inside out because i blinked too hard... then i woke up feeling pretty good and plodded off to work. Unfortunately it was just a dream and this is never gonna happen no one is gonna do anything until its far too late, then it wont matter there will be various underground guerilla factions runnin around gettin hunted by there army and yes it is sad... but true.

So Mr bush, cheney, sleeza etc etc etc... how the hell do i get into your group? do i need to start building a billion doller empire?? do i need too get deep into the seedy repugnant world of politics?? dammit i just feel so powerless to do anything. someone needs to get in work there way to the top and blow it out from the inside
well cheers for reading my lil insignifigant rant. i think ill shut up now before they come get me

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
what i dont understand is how come none of the big guys' kids have a heart

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I often wonder what would happen if they were exposed? Would the people do anything? Unfortunately by the time they reveal themselves and their motives it will be too late to do anything.

Maybe it's too late to do anything now? Not the way I like to think but it seems that way to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

Sorry but you are not inbred enough to qualify, or are you???

I think you are correct, it will be too late before the masses become mad enough to get up, turn off the cable tv and fight back.

Most Americans have become gutless livestock. I am angry at their lack of action against injustice but I also feel sorry for em. They are subjected to a higher dosage of propaganda and poison than other countries.

Good thread dick skin but you are never getting into the NWO, you must fight with the rest of us slaves! RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
:

top topics

join