It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails : I don't think you understand.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I have on occasion witnessed con/chemtrail and watching the planes over great swaths of the sky suddenly puff out, then resume the trail in a few miles or so. Barring a double engine jet flare out and resumption of engine power I would be more inclined to believe a switch tanks scenario.

The very fact that this is cannon fodder for such heated debate 'every' time is also interesting to me.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by jpm1602]

I think the first video the OP posted is very telling. I have tried to photograph the same type of thing several times and with stills, it's hard to really get it-I think the going argument from the ATS anti-chemtrail peanut gallery is about different altitudes causing this...at least that is the last rationale I encountered from them, I wonder if it's changed? I just can't bear to engage with them anymore, too predictable and redundant.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Pilot
I think the going argument from the ATS anti-chemtrail peanut gallery is about different altitudes causing this...at least that is the last rationale I encountered from them, I wonder if it's changed? I just can't bear to engage with them anymore, too predictable and redundant.

How are you going to learn anything, if you don't even try to listen?

And whats the point of being on a discussion forum if you don't come to discuss?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
please save us from chemtrails,nano-bots,morgellans,heavy metals....

The cumulus proof (III)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Contrails can form at sea level (in theory). However, it's quite clear to me from the video that the aircraft is above 20,000ft (based on it's apparent size - I wouldn't try to be more specific with regards altitude) - If the aircraft really is flying at low level, below cumulus, then it must be miniature aircraft!

And in any case I see the cumulus clearly passes below the contrail (despite what the video claims).

But of course, any other explanation is disinformation!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
please save us from chemtrails,nano-bots,morgellans,heavy metals....

The cumulus proof (III)

www.youtube.com...

Z

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
calculate altitude
Here you can calculate atlitude and speed. At least a good estimate.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join