It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3rd dimension guy's guide to the 5th dimensional women.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
OK, I'll be the first to bring this up.

Guys you are moving into the 5th dimension. What do you know about the 5th dimensional woman? Time for a game plan. We know a little bit.

Remember when you get there you are going to be a galactic superstar, so handle yourself accordingly. No end zone dances! Act like you have been there before.

Don't grab the first babe that comes along. She may have galactic baggage. God only knows what a 5th dimensional woman may have in her past. 4700 years of Ex's, and offspring. She may have a couple of hundred kids. Don't make the same mistakes we have made in the 3rd dimension for thousands of years.

Learn the law! Alex Collier says that they go to school for 150 years, so make sure you ask their age. Nothing under 200 years to start. Just because you are 65 years old now in the new 5th dimension doesn't make it right to grab a 90 year old. Be on your toes.

Don't brag about your 3rd dimensional rides. They gave up tricked out SUV's 57,000 years ago.

Guy's, almost all of you are going to be under 75 years old, act like a baby, all women love babies, it's universal.

Now, Guys, I think we should huddle up and brainstorm this. We don't want to get caught with our pants down. You don't want to wake up one morning next to something that just shape shifted out of a walrus.

3rd dimensional women's comments welcome.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hilarious

One comment: most guys haven't figured out 3rd dimension women--what makes you think we'll fare any better adding 2 more to the mix?!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Now I have to find a quintamensional g-spot?

And is just me, is your stellar nursery giving me the finger?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Um. Okay. I can dig that.

So really, all the rules are the same as for 3rd dimension women, just multiply the numbers a few thousand times?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well, this is surely one of the more entertaining posts I've read lately. Interesting topic, as well. I'm curious how we "3rd dimensioners" are jumping in to the 5th...seems like we're skipping a level there. Then again, maybe time (4d) is some sort of anomaly, like a canyon you have to leap across.

I would think that any 5th dimensional entity, woman or otherwise, would exist in some sort of state beyond what we know as space and time. Would they dig us young'un's or just look down at us? Or maybe they would be completely indifferent. I don't know. Good food for thought though!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Now I have to find a quintamensional g-spot?

hahaha

good read seawolf thanks

[edit on 22-8-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

This just in:

Guys this is great, if you actually listen to a 5th dimensional womans story, you are rewarded with more than a Klondike bar!

This is huge: It happened 46,999 years into the future, 5th dimensional women learned to put their own toilet set down! Don't let this new freedom get to your heads.

Please no end zone dances. We can and will do this!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
LOL!!! I love this thread.
SS

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As a two dimensional person I do not see how this thread applies to me.

(humor)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
First, tell your nebula to stop giving me the finger...It's not how we do things here.

Second, I find the 3 dimensional woman to be about as understandable as a sober Ozzy Osbourne giving a speech.

I don't think I'd fare well against a 5D woman...I'd move out to the 6th. It's smaller and only has a kitchenette but I will manage....I will be strong.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Guys, this is now being negotiated. I'm sorry to inform you...

You just might have to tow your 3 dimensional woman with you into 5d. If you have an earth contract in effect, unfortunately, you may have to honor it in the 5d world.

To those of you that are under 3d contract, I say: "Cut the dead wood now!" Time is of the essence. You know who I mean.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Man, I can't even tell you how confused I am.
Am I now to tow my wife to the 5th dimension?
Do I have to go through the 4th first?
What happens there?
What do I do now?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

God is amazing. He or she has alloted the 4d to trap all of the trash from 3d to be held forever.

Not only that, he has filled 4d with shoe stores. Just drop your wife off, and bounce. By the time she notices your gone it will be to late.

Welcome to 5d.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197

God is amazing. He or she has alloted the 4d to trap all of the trash from 3d to be held forever.

Not only that, he has filled 4d with shoe stores. Just drop your wife off, and bounce. By the time she notices your gone it will be to late.

Welcome to 5d.

It's a SHE

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197

My wife is as good as lost within the 4th dimension then. As long as there's no bookstores next to the the shoe stores, I'll happily meet you all in the 5th!

...great read!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

WHOA! Easy there. You're scaring some of my amigos. Not ALL of us are headed out to 5. Many of us are on our way back in, heading to 2d.
Coming back is cool. You just pimp your way back to unity. The girls lose themselves in ecstasy n don't know what's happening till they're handin you a warm rag. They're so blown away, they actually do all the things you taught them to do (that they never did) on the way out; and they do em before you utter a word! They put mayo on Both pieces of bread, they buy coke in glass bottles, they don't f-up your side of the bathroom sink area, and drum roll... they don't start talkin till you look at 'em. A little extra-dimensional experience goes a LONG way.

Now, some advice on the way out... Listen to the man, drop your 3D sweetheart off at the "4-D Shooz Mall." and play it cool in 5D. No adolescent posturing or prideful machismo. But no woosies either. Then think of it this way, if there were 3 basic positions upon which the rest were based in 3D, now there are 5. Then 7, 11, and we turned back after a split second in 13. ... and been pimpin' our way back to unity ever since!
-v

ps- don't forget to stretch before 11.

top topics

join