It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

message about Love:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hi all.

Something for you...

INSTALLING LOVE
Tech Support: Yes, ... how can I help you?

Customer: Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love. Can you guide me through the process?

Tech Support: Yes. I can help you. Are you ready to proceed?

Customer: Well, I'm not very technical, but I think I'm ready. What do I do first?

Tech Support: The first step is to open your Heart. Have you located your Heart?

Customer: Yes, but there are several other programs running now. Is it okay to install Love while they are running?

Tech Support: What programs are running?

Customer: Let's see,I have Past Hurt, Low Self-Esteem, Grudge and Resentment running right now.

Tech Support: No problem, Love will gradually delete Past Hurt from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory, but it will no longer disrupt other programs. Love will eventually override Low Self-Esteem with a module of its own called High Self-Esteem. However, you have to completely turn off Grudge and Resentment. Those programs prevent Love from being properly installed. Can you turn those off?

Customer: I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?

Tech Support: With pleasure. Go to your Start menu and invoke Forgiveness. Do this as many times as necessary until Grudge and Resentment have been completely deleted.

Customer: Okay, done! Love has started installing itself. Is that normal?

Tech Support: Yes, but remember that you have only the base program. You need to begin connecting to other Hearts in order to get the upgrades.

Customer: Oops! I have an error message already. It says, "Error - Program not run on external components". What should I do?

Tech Support: Don't worry. It means that the Love program is set up to run on Internal Hearts, but has not yet been run on your Heart. In non-technical terms, it simply means you have to Love yourself before you can Love others.

Customer: So, what should I do?

Tech Support: Pull down Self-Acceptance; then click on the following files: Forgive-Self; Realize Your Worth; and Acknowledge Your Limitations.

Customer: Okay, done.

Tech Support: Now, copy them to the "My Heart" directory. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching faulty programming. Also, you need to delete Verbose Self-Criticism from all directories and empty your Recycle Bin to make sure it is completely gone and never comes back.

Customer: Got it. Hey! My Heart is filling up with new files Smile is playing on my monitor and Peace and Contentment are copying themselves all over my Heart. Is this normal?

Tech Support: Sometimes. For others, it takes awhile, but eventually gets it at the proper time. So, Love is installed and running. One more thing before we hang up. Love is Freeware. Be sure to give it and it's various components to everyone you meet. They will in turn, share it with others and return some cool components back to you.

Customer: Thank you, God.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Very nice. Did you write it? It is very good, and such a simple program to install. I laughed at the instructions... thanks for the warm fuzzy!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think this is a very nice little post here. Very creative and cute and I am a little warmed in the heart by that. I wish everyone would install the love program and burn a copy for anyone who needed it.

Unfortunately, corporations and people in power have hijacked the coding for love, reprogrammed it's meaning, and made it seem only accessible to the rich and attractive. We must debug faulty love programs!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Nice one dude/dudette. Love is the most powerful force in the universe, and beyond. Like the bit about loving yourself first, people don't understand that until their heart is open, then it becomes so glaringly obvious. Unless you love and forgive yourself fully, what is your qualification for loving and forgiving others. Hee , we live in a world where people are starved of love, when you go outside and look around, the world does actually look different. Through the eyes of love. God is Love.

LOVE-LY post
Skipper.

Feel Good.
uk.youtube.com...
uk.youtube.com...

Starred and Flagged

Blessings.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That was really great. Thanks for posting that. We all need reminders and perhaps some need to reboot.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

hi,
This post is brilliant, the love always the love! What a talent! I too write, and I had arrété for some time but you gave me urge to write the end of my book. Thank you, this story is very original and it does good to speak about love in this world of indifference!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I never send forwards but I may just have to change my mind after reading this OP. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Another great message about love....
Spreading the love and increasing the peace. Bob Marley, One Love.

Music at uk.youtube.com...

Lyrics at www.loglar.com...

"Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One love)
So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One song)
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation"

Much Love.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Starred and flagged!

A great piece of creative writing, with a tangible message.
Hats off to you!

Please remember:

In this illusionary perceptive reality,
the only thing that actually exists is LOVE

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is almost an exact copy of the ''girlfriend'' one lol, except that the words have been replaced.

Even the phrasing is the same.

Oh well, nice nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So lovely! Thanks for the bliss and fun

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Very creative indeed, but doesn't belong to the OP. Would be nice if people would give credit where credit is due, rather than letting others think it is their own work. I don't know who the author was despite the numerous sites out there with a slightly different version than what the OP posted.

www.barefootsworld.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
hi..i thought we should bump this so more people can see it...

good times are coming!

much love to you all

ahh.. to the poster above me,reason why i couldnt give credit to where it should go is cause of this....i'm going to send that person thanks & love

-- Author Unknown
Please send this to everyone you know
www.white-knights911.net...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Simply beautiful, I have to write a few more words but the first two will do.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
very nice, i liked this... gave me a smile

thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It doesn’t really matter who wrote this, it is fantastic! Thank you for sharing it, Skipper.

But what really matters most, more than giving credit, is that people do install the program.

I agree wholeheartedly about the need for self-love, but so many of us fail right there. Why? Cause there is two types of self-love.

Dignity and Narcissism (arrogance)

The way we find out which one empowers us is by asking ourselves WHY. Why are valuable?

Do you have tons of self-esteem because you’re powerful, beautiful, popular, rich, smart, successful, funny, creative, talented … these are traits of narcissism, which BTW, if you have low self-esteem because you LACK these, it’s the same thing.

Dignity is when you know you are valuable because you’re a child of God. You MUST KNOW it, not make believe it.

That my $.02 worth.

Originally posted by Psychopump

In this illusionary perceptive reality,
the only thing that actually exists is LOVE

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!!

“All communication is either a loving response or a cry for love.” – Not from me, but true.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Very nice. Did you write it? It is very good, and such a simple program to install. I laughed at the instructions... thanks for the warm fuzzy!!

No, they didn't write it, unless they are the same person I read it from several years ago now on another messageboard. At least, it was so much so like this one, I think it was the same.

The original author was fooled into thinking it was installed but they really didn't understand the computer of the human heart.
the "love.exe" turned out to be a virus that deleted the heartdrive and lead to a self inflated ego loop.

%&#*$$$O(+>$$$#)$*#

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I loved it! Very beautifully written. Thank you for sharing. I will definitely share it with others. Starred and flagged!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Infinite Love is the only Truth, Everything else is illusion
-David Icke

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Don't be a fool! It's been proven and well documented that the "Love.Exe" is a virus, worm, trojan, and those that tell you to install it are just trying to gain access to your computer.

Need Proof?

www.auditmypc.com...

new topics

top topics

join