It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Citizenship: Lawsuit Filed To Stop Him From Running

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

What Problem?

If Obama REALLY WAS Born in Haiwii; nd his Birt Certificate is Legit;

All he has to do is Order another one!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

You are wrong. You should follow your own advise on this issue, i.e, check the law. There are several ways a person under the age of 18 can lose their citizenship based on the actions/inactions of their parents.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This lawsuit was started by a man whose sole purpose is discrediting people and has done so many time without any basis to do so.
Its frivolous at best and will be thrown out of court like ALL HIS PREVIOUS CASES.

For example: He claims that Obama lied about this questions: "Have you gone by other names"? Obama said "no". This lawyer claims its a lie because when his mother was separated from his real father and Obama was just a child he carried her maiden name AS A CHILD.

This is nothing but caca. No offense meant to my dear friend, the OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Does anyone know why Sinclair's site has been closed?I went there to reread the court documents and it was closed.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Flory

There are hundreds of items - you should have done a slow search

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

I honestly don't see this as a problem for Obama. If there had been any issues, they would have been resolved before this point in time.

I sincerely doubt the Democratic Party would go through the trouble it has to support a candidate who is not viable on the most base level. This lawsuit is simply grasping at straws.

Sorry, but the dems have a history of "bending" the rules for elections and getting away with it, so they probably arrogantly think they can get away with it this time, too. The dead people in Chicago voting for Kennedy and helping him win, for example.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

My guess would be that they would do anything to get the Hildabeast back on that ticket, and that includes having him legally disqualified.

Hmmm. Great CT!

Maybe the dems/libs should stop blaming the republicans for this kind of thing and take a hard look at the Clintons. If they would (and have) kill to further their ambitions, stirring up this birth certificate controversy wiould be minor by comparison - but still serve the clinton's purpose of getting hillary back on the ticket.

I still maintain that you can't count out hillary until the voting starts - and even then I'm not too sure she couldn't pull something.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You libs should want the lawsuit to prevail. It would then default to Hillary as your Candidate. Hillary has a better chance at beating McCain and Palin this election.

Palin and McCain are generating lots of momentum - like that Snowball rolling down a hill getting bigger as it goes.

The media hasn't been able to pull it off for Obama. The American people aren't as dumb as they would like to believe.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here's a youtube video where Mr. Berg explains in a phone interview the legal basis of the suit, and what it would mean to the Presidential race. It's very long, but worth the listen.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
It's very long, but worth the listen.

Wow, you sure got that right. Holy illegal BAM- A, batman. Star from me.

So attorney Phil Berg has mentioned at least three reasons why Obama does not meet the qualifications, and how they had to wait until he accepted the nomination to technically be in violation of the law. Which they can now nail him on, and things are not looking good for him.

So whoa, ok...Then according to him the DNC will have to select a new nominee, after discussions with democrats in Congress. So wouldn't that logically default to Hillary?

ROFL. OMG. Ok, so I got it now. Hillary gets the new nomination, Ron Paul quits the GOP, then accepts her offer for him as VP.

Yup, I know. I am little whacko. Ok maybe a lot whacko. I know there's no way, but wow, what a crazy mess that would be. Hillary gets all her vote back, picks up 90%+ of the obama vote, picks up all the RP support, and likely 80+ percent of the independent vote. With the power of the office VP, as Cheney has so infamously shown us, RP would be in a more influential position, and gaining top level experience for a possible run in 2012.

Yeah I'm dreaming. But hey it was a free country.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This lawsuit was started by a man whose sole purpose is discrediting people and has done so many time without any basis to do so.
Its frivolous at best and will be thrown out of court like ALL HIS PREVIOUS CASES.

Can you provide links to the dockets of cases that have been thrown out?

This is nothing but caca. No offense meant to my dear friend, the OP.

Maybe, maybe not.

Berg has pieced together exhibits of documents to make his legal case.

He has the divorce decree.
He has the school records.
He has a forensic report showing Obama's CofB being doctored.

Based on these exhibits, I don't see how a judge could simply dismiss the case without it being a gross dereliction of responsibility. If the documents are legitimate, there is nothing at all frivolous about this case.

At minimum Obama is going to be required to provide evidence to refute the claims.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

lol, jamie we need to be clear that the OP started out talking about the sinclair suit. The Berg suit is different, but still just as troublesome for Obama. He's in deep caca now between the two suits dg, that much is pretty clear. Jamie you are commenting on dg's comments, using the Berg suit as your basis, but dg was commenting on the Sinclair suit.
You might wanna push the reset button, or edit, or something.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by jamie83

lol, jamie we need to be clear that the OP started out talking about the sinclair suit. The Berg suit is different, but still just as troublesome for Obama. He's in deep caca now between the two suits dg, that much is pretty clear. Jamie you are commenting on dg's comments, using the Berg suit as your basis, but dg was commenting on the Sinclair suit.
You might wanna push the reset button, or edit, or something.

Geez... it's so hard to keep up these days.

I'll pay better attention next time. Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Update:

Berg v. Obama, et al. Civil Case No. 08-cv-04083

Answers are due from the various parties to the lawsuite as follows:

Barrack Obama September 24, 2008;

DNC: September 24, 2008 and

FEC: October 21, 2008 (Federal and Government Employees and Entities have sixty (60) days)

obamacrimes.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

Hey thanks for the update. Wow, those dates will leave little time for any reselection of a candidate if that becomes necessary. This could turn out to be a huge booster for the McCain campaign, or even the 3rd parties. I still think they will choose Hillary if Obama's candidacy is declared dead due to the suit(s).

Remember Larry Sinclair's suit also, and I think you had all better revisit that, and watch the video I posted a few posts up. It is pretty damning against Obama.

edit: here is video link to make it easier:

larrysinclair.org...

[edit on 11-9-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm surprised that a lawsuit of this nature hasn't received any media's attention. This could potentially effect the whole election outcome. Thanks for the update.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The law requires the President to be a natural born citizen of the United States.

Merely being born to a mother who is American does not always make the child an natural born citizen. The mother has to be of age, and if born out of the country, there is the issue of marital status.

For example, if the parents were married in Kenya and Barack Obama born there, he would be an Kenyan citizen by birth.

If FactCheck has an official Certificate of Live Birth, and not an image or photocopy, why has Obama failed to submit the same to the court?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Update: The court has denied the motions of Obama and the DNC to dismiss the lawsuit, declaring that the plaintiff does in fact have standing, and has issued a court order that Obama must produce his vault certificate, among other documents declaring his citizenship and allegiance to the USA.

The actual court docs can be seen at www.obamacrimes.com.

For what it's worth, I doubt this will take Obama off the ballot. Rather, I think Congress will quickly pass a resolution declaring Obama eligible to run. It will hurt Obama in votes however.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You get an A and star for bringing the update, but unless I need glasses, I don't see anywhere where the judge has ruled on Berg's counter on the motion to dismiss. It is just saying that given his evidence, he FEELS the judge will not dismiss the case. Please provide a direct link to any story occurring now to the contrary. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join