It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mingloucho Chronicles (Holy Knowledge)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Greetings All here! YOU SHALL call me "FishSpeaker" , I know I have posted (Entered) before in the Last few Day or so but Now I shall help You and present the Fully unCut version of the Important Mingloucho Chronicles instead of the Two Part one I had to post in Another Thread.

Skyfloating made another Thread (The Rainbow Serpent Tales) and I had posted (Entered) earlier but I respect the words and information Skyfloating brings us Too Much to Hamper his thread no More! Much help was Also gained from Posts by other friendly people Like Seagrass, monkeynuts and Others who have sent me 7 different U2U messages telling Me they BELIEVE (TRUTH) and Support Me! Thank you Friends and Love To You!

Skipper1975 and His Amazing Post of Love also Helped me Greatly!

Seagrass, monkeynuts, Skipper1975, Skyfloating, Mystiq = Bless you Holy Believers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

THe Nature of this Summary of the History (Truth) Is to Ellicit Information and Questioning From You. This Post Contains Infos (Knowledge) On: Aliens , Our Race , Alien Craft , Moon / Luna , Earth / Trijlav , Reptellians , Insectoids (Min-kah-bu-ar) , UFOS / Seed Craft / Bringers of Dark

The Following is part of the Manloucho Chronicles , a work of very importance to our human race. This chronicle is the result of 17 years of contact through meditation and Abduction (Meeting the Holy) and 4 notebooks filled with data , entry and illustration. It tells the Real (Truth, Holy and Pure) of the Humanity and our Place in the Cosmos (Long and Pure)

The Manloucho Chronicles has been assembled in 14 parts , as described To Me by Beings not of this System (Holy and Unholy)

Part 1 – Truth and Openness
Part 2 – Chronicle of Conflict
Part 3 – The Search For Stock and Purpose
Part 4 – The Great Deciding
Part 5 – The Preliminary Seeding of Our Planet by The Greys
Part 6 – The 178 Obstacles
Part 7 – Teaching Us The Word
Part 8 – Teaching Us to Walk the Road
Part 9 – Teaching Us to Respect the Oneness of the Cosmos
Part 10 – The Continuation of the War
Part 11 – The Reptilian Vengeance
Part 12 – The Coming of the Great Devourer
Part 13 – The Passing
Part 14 – The Newest and Last Age

You Shall Know a Summary of the History now:

800 million years ago The Conflict Between those Known to YOU as the Greys and those Known to YOU as the Reptilians was raging in Its 2000th year. The Greys were close to Defeat and the Home System of Zeta R. was Under Siege from Reptilian Craft known as Bringers of Dark .

It was this time that Cohlcohlkahn, One of The Grey’s Leaders decided to Begin the Search for Proper DNA stock to be Manipulated to Aide (Assistance) the Grey War Effort (The Struggle / Purpose).

Cohlcohlkahn send 50000 scout ships to the Different Planets (Wombs) to Find Proper genetic DNA stock to Engineer.

One of these ships , under command of One (Grey) known as Ma’t discovered our World early in its Existence (Pre-Birth).

He Settled This world and found our species , in its youngest Form and puresest (Untouched by the Sky)

He began The Purpose ~ The Engineering of our race , 65000 Grey Engineers came to assist Ma’t in this purpose, including his commander Cohlcohlkahn . They spent the next 100 million years remaking our race .

Contrary to the Lies of Science (Disinformation) Those Bones found in the ground are not of us but objects planted by the Greys to help their program . Do you ever wonder how Bone could have survived millions of years and not dissolved? The bones on the Titanic Wreck (Vessel sunk in 1912) have been lost in just a century but they face much greater pressures than So called “Fossils” . The Greys try to conceal the Engineering with fake bones known as “Homo Erectus” and “Homo Habilis” and Other Homos.

The Engineering was long and hard , At Least 17 million of our species died during the program but we emerged stronger. The Problems the Teachers and Engineers (Greys) faced during this Program are chronicled in the 178 Obstacles , a tale of the 178 issues the Greys had to deal with . As I have stated , this text is very hard to understand in most cases and is longer than all human writing put together ever in the History .

Our eyes were initially the same Size as the Greys (7.8 inches) but they soon shrank them as to prevent us from associating with them too much , they also gave our skin tones instead of pale gray and they made our heads a more useable size.

When our Species was ready The Greys began helping us build Our Civilization , This includes All known Pryamids and Stone Henges , They were landing Places of the Greys Seed Craft (you May call these flying disk)

Badly for the Greys (Teachers) the Reptilians and a Third Force (The Great Devourer) soon became aware of what Was Happening here on Earth (Known to the Greys as Trijlav) and sent fleets of over 170000 Waroids and Bringers of Dark (

Note that the Great Devoruer and the Reptilians are not in collusion and Battle each other when they can but The Greys were a greater threat at the moment .

The battle in our Heavens is remembered in Several Humanoid texts including the Baghvagita . the Old Testament and Several Ancient Meso-America texts . The stories have been passed down our race for centuries .

The Greys were forced to withdrawal their Seed Craft and took shelter On Mars . They left structures , bases and other facilities on the Mars before they were forced to flee again . The Reptilians briefly occupied Earth and attempted to Exterminate (MURDER) the Human race . This is known to us as the Toba Catastrophe and Scientists of the Disinformation know of this but tell us the Lie that it was a Volcano , Such an Easily See Through Lie ? A volcano kills Planet ?

The Reptilians left several underground bases and Dormant Warriors (Sleepers , These beings are the source of Myths of Caves ) To wait the Greys Return

For the next Millions of Years the War raged but rarely in our system , All Sides were Equally Matched It Seems (Force) and the war resulted In Many of the Astronomical Analomies the Disbeliever Scientists tell us are Natural today .

By 240 million years ago another force had entered the War , this race was evolutionary (Descent) similar to The Reptilians but had a Different Life Trajectory , This race of Insect type humanoids (Known as “Insectoids / Min-kah-bu-ar) fought All Sides with A Shaky Alliance with the Grays /Teachers

The Greys continued to check on our Race and made Some minor adjustments to our Genome (Such as the modification of Molar shape from Asiatic to Caucasoid races – square versus shovel shape) to Prepare us . They also occasionally removed some of Us for dissection and Research to judge our Progress. This is the Source of the Abduction Phenomena , the Greys allies the Insect type race (Min-kah-bu-ar) also assist them in these missions . You must also Understand (Truth) that the Grey race has multiple types and colors , indicating social Status and Breeding Rights. Tall and Skinny Greys Will BE Known to YOU as Kimarubak , they are equivalent to Scientists / Civil Service in our Race.

By the Time of Our Second Great War (Hitler) the war was returning To our System and the Greys took a More active Role to prepare Us (Human race – note that false label of Homo Sapien is invented by Disbelievers) . The Greys also encountered several Reptilian implant agents (infiltrators) in our population , they tried hard to Stop these Infiltrators but it was Hard to Find Them . The Greys aided us with technology but continued to abduct Humans for study and to Check our Genome (Holy order of our Life Type) . Grey missions to Trijlav (Earth) continue to this day , they have lost roughly 62 Seed Craft in our Planet , some have been found by our Governments but others remain lost to our Knowledge (Holy). Please Note that I do not believe that Our knowledge has allowed Us to Fly These captured / recovered Seed Craft , the navigation system That they utilize is vastly unique from our concept and the Nearest thing we Can understand is to Compare the Brain during Religious Ecstasy .

We are Lucky that By our Age (Modern / Present / Now) that the Full War is not reached This System but it Rages on , I think (not full knowledge from Contact yet) that several thousand other races are also involved (participate) in this war but The Main ones are Those known To YOU from Abduction (Study) and Meditation / Contact.

Yes I know I do Not have Much Physical Evidence (Object) but Please Understand and Believe! If you only Seek to Debunk (Crush) Please do Not send Me Hate , I AM understanding and Seek all Knowledge and Love

~

[edit on 21-8-2008 by fishspeaker]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
fishspeaker,
Are you fronting fiction here? If you are I enjoy good story telling and you write some excellent readable fiction. If you are taking this, your post seriously, then please never mind.

Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow, that's alot to handle.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaBears

Yes (Agreement) I know it is Much (Great Amount) to Handle but you Must comprehend , please!

PS - I also thank ParaFreaky for his Great Courage in telling His Tale (Story / Chronicle) About his encounter with Alien scouts~

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
very interesting story. I'm afraid it's got about as much proof as the galactic federation stuff....basically none.

as a side note: what is the deal with putting a synonym next to every descriptive? do you think we're all stupid and can't understand what you're typing? i truly am interested in why...i've never seen anyone else do that and to be honest it's quite distracting.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

I do Not Know of why I do this to Be Honest (Truth) , I Sincerely apologize if it Causes you Much hardship (Paint)
I believe It is the Result of my Abductions or an Accident (Inadvertent Damage) I had 6 years ago .

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

interesting story bro and thanks for the kind words

it seems you have the greys point of view..are they the ones you have made contact with?

or was it tall whites?
www.youtube.com...

this is the true story bro

1 of 18-Bringers Of The Dawn, Teachings From The Pleiades
www.youtube.com...

much love to you and all

edited to add

epic video collection....feel this one brothers & sisters

The Legend of Atlantis - It´s Time to Wake Up - Part 1 of 25
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
10000 dreamers (Truth Bringers) have sent me messages thru their meditation (Mind Assault) to tell Me this Topic MUST BE REGARDED AS TRUTH and clearly Is a Symbol of Our overburdened Loveingkindess and Hope for the Eternal Galatia Way (Ho-koh-mahn-g-ew)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Never heard of this before.. Apparently no one else has either. Is there any other reference? Im just curious to know where this material came from.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Much of it Comes from my own Contact (Holy) with beings over the course of 17 years but Some is also Spoken of in Two books (Mingloucho Chronicles by Jon Strider and Stargods and Their Message by Alex Johnson) which are Out of Print and hard to Find, One was printed by SJAP in the late 1960s-1970s , unfortuate this press (San Jose Alternative Peoples Bookstore and Cafe) is no longer in the business but the Info is also Backed up in DOZENS of other Truth messages and tales, the Mingloucho Chronicles merely unites all of these Theories, UFO sightings, Ancient Tech and Abductions together for the First time in a True and Complete Analysis for Believers to Read, Believe and Understand

Love to All and Thanks for Replying ! ~

[edit on 25-8-2008 by fishspeaker]

[edit on 25-8-2008 by fishspeaker]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
10000 dreamers (Truth Bringers) have sent me messages thru their meditation (Mind Assault) to tell Me this Topic MUST BE REGARDED AS TRUTH and clearly Is a Symbol of Our overburdened Loveingkindess and Hope for the Eternal Galatia Way (Ho-koh-mahn-g-ew)

Ikthu-Phonologist (fishSpeaker?):

dreamers / Truth Bringers?
meditation / Mind Assault?
Eternal Galatia Way / Ho-koh-mahn-g-ew?

As lover of etymology, your syntax and choice of vocabulary is intriguing me. Many of your parenthetical references seem more like antonyms than synonyms to me. Also, you seem enjoy random capitalization. These are interesting methods I've seen in a few science fiction novels where Artificial/Omniscient Intelligence is speaking to a human. Are you certain this is a result of your contact with the "Grays"? Did you use similar methods in your writing prior to your encounters?

Also... I'm curious as to the relation to "Eternal Galatia Way" and the phonetics you supply afterward. Are you referring to the biblical "Galatians" or the actual ancient state of Galatia located in Anatolia, now modern Turkey? If you can explain either reference, It'd be much appreciated.

I think it would behoove you to refine your thoughts to a more succinct explanation, while trying your very best to use clarity (without parentheses). This is just my opinion, of course, and is your choice to take, but I believe you will reach a wider audience if you use clear dialogue. The subject itself already contains much mystique, your language skills should not add further to it, unless, of course, for fictional, imaginative value.

I try my hardest to not be a "grammar nazi" but I couldn't help myself.

Truthfully, personally, it's extremely difficult for me to integrate any of the thoughts you've "conveyed" on a realistic plane with all of the historical accounts that I've already stored in my brain. But that's just me.

Nevertheless, thank you for your contribution(s).

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rashaverak

Interesting post!

I think he might be a Sci-fi fan:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
All I can say is that the story is an offshoot of many other stories out there that have the same general theme....

The Great devourer = Shiva god of destruction, a hindu god;
source

Cohlcohlkahn = kukulcan, a mayan god;
www.pantheon.org...

Ma't = Ma'at, an egyptian goddess;
source

There's a lot of other correlations to ancient religions, he just changed the names to protect the ignorant.

It's a good story though but I doubt it has anything to do with an abduction.... it reads like a synopsis of the terra papers (which is also a good story by the way).

survey of truth says:

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If you read some of his earlier posts you can see it took him/her a few posts to fully develop the "character" of fishspeaker

Examples:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... (I must admit, his/her post here made me LOL)

www.abovetopsecret.com... (In this post he/she attempts to pull off the "religious nut" persona)

From a fictional perspective this is an interesting story (as has been said earlier) and this "character" seems more original than some of others here but overall this looks to be a creative person just having some fun.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you do a search on "the great devourer" you get this game:

Tyranids are a fictional race from the Warhammer 40000 tabletop game and its spin-off media.

Tyranids are a nomadic alien race comprising many genetically engineered forms (see Tyranid genetics) created from harvested bio-mass. They are the "Great Devourer" and are the "most alien race" in the Imperium.[1] They are an "elemental force" that seeks to consume all in their path, draining all planets of any possible resource with horrific speed.

source

-Euclid

[edit on 25-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
reply to post by optimus primal

I do Not Know of why I do this to Be Honest (Truth) , I Sincerely apologize if it Causes you Much hardship (Paint)
I believe It is the Result of my Abductions or an Accident (Inadvertent Damage) I had 6 years ago .

Fish,

I know the fins and all probably make it hard to type but....

Causes you Much ......PAINT!?!?!

I'm sorry dude..... but the T key is no where near any place that a finger/fin on a keyboard would be to complete the word PAIN.

Don't worry, one day you'll get it right

-Euclid

[edit on 25-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Interesting! What an eclectic (diverse) set of references.
From Warhammer to Frank Herbert to convenient adaptations of Nahuatl-based gods all mixed with a sundry selection of our favorite ATS content.

Thank you euclid and Turiduu, you've sated my curiosity until the OP can respond to our inquiries.

I'm very anxious to see as to what type of response our replies will produce.

Edit - to mix up my vocab

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Rashaverak]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

I am man, not animal.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

I am sure you put a lot of time and effort into your OP, unfortunately without any supportive evidence at all I am inclined to be a tadge sceptical as to the validity of your story.

There have been several similar postings here on ATS, all without much supportive evidence unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I Have a Question for you:

Why Do you sometimes Capitalize certain Words in your Sentences Needlessly?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join